This is the amount you pay to reserve your 1 hour jet ski trip date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
Der zu zahlende Restbetrag ist als Arrival vermerkt. Sie zahlen diesen Betrag am Tag Ihres gebuchten Erlebnisses beim Check-in. Dies kann in bar oder per Karte erfolgen, sofern auf Ihrem Ticket nichts anderes vermerkt ist.
Ihre geleistete Anzahlung und der bei Ankunft zu zahlende Betrag werden auf Ihrem E-Ticket aufgeführt, das Sie nach Ihrer Bestellung erhalten.
Jet ski rental Tenerife
Renting a jet ski in Tenerife is the perfect plan to travel quickly, visit beaches and even navigate to other Canary Islands. Tenerife jet ski hire is only allowed to people with the necessary boat licenses, though.
Jet ski hire Tenerife
In the past, jet ski companies offered tourists with the necessary papers the opportunity to rent jet skis in Tenerife. Currently, this is no longer done because customers in the past disrupted boat traffic and marine life. In addition, Jetski auf Teneriffa is so popular that jet ski rental companies have all switched to jet ski tours, which are fully booked just about every day.
Teneriffa Jetski mieten
The best alternative for people who want to rent a jet ski near them to cruise with is via this Jet ski safari Tenerife. Those who want to go fast and jet ski for a shorter time can opt for a great 1-hour jet ski trip. A 1-hour jet ski trip in Tenerife is the perfect option for those looking to blow off some steam. Jet skiing starts from the port of Las Galletas, you can be picked up and returned to your accommodation for free or come directly yourself. Booking for this jet ski trip can be done via this current page.
The 1 hour Tenerife jet ski trip
- First you will be picked up at your hotel or accommodation.
- You will get a brief introduction about safety and how to drive the jet skis.
- You will be required to wear a life jacket, you can then choose whether you also want to wear a wetsuit.
- When everything is clear, you will leave with a small group of jet skiers accompanied by a guide in a motorboat.
- The jet skis you will ride are new and are of the brand Seadoo GTI 130. The jet ski can be shared with 2 passengers totaling 220 kilos. The jet skis have 130 horsepower, but are set at a maximum of 60 km per hour to comply with regulations. But don’t worry this is still fast enough for a great thrill or to fly high over the waves.
Jetski-Verleih Costa Adeje
Jet ski hire is not offered in Costa Adeje either. However, there is a good alternative for people staying in Costa Adeje who want to rent a jet ski. Club Canary offers trips departing from Puerto Colon for more information check out this page: jet ski Costa Adeje.