Catamaran Rental Tenerife
De: 1,250,00 €
- Boat length 21 metres.
- Reserve o barco por apenas 450 euros de depósito.
- Observação de baleias e golfinhos.
- Free cancellation upto 10 days before.
- 100% garantia de avistamento de baleias.
- Delicious onboard buffet.
- Unlimited drinks.
- Tripulação poliglota.
- Free pickup for small groups.
- Equipamento de snorkelling disponível.
- Extremely large and spacious.
À procura de bilhetes individuais? Clique aqui!
- Club Canary
- Last updated on Novembro 26, 2021
Three Hour Private Charter
Depósito de 450 euros
800€ On arrival at the boat
Five Hour Private Charter
1300€ On arrival at the boat
Eight Hour Private Charter
2200€ On arrival at the boat
Information about renting the Maxi Cat privately
- You are guaranteed to pay the lowest price for this private boat trip due to the Club Canary’s best price garantia.
- It is very important that you reserve your boat party or event in advance because the Maxi Cat also offers daily excursions and once a booking has been made, the date will no longer be available for private rental.
- If you prefer to make a deposit only and wish to pay the rest on the day itself, you can book the Maxi Cat for a down payment of 450€ for 3 hrs, 650 for 5 hrs or 1000€ for 8 hrs.
- The private boat trip includes food, unlimited drinks, swimming break, pick-up service, staff and a music system. There will be no extra charges after your booking.
- The Maxi Cat has all the right permits and insurances to be able to spot whales and dolphins and to organise events.
- If you would like to come to the boat yourself, please check in at gate 9 in Puerto Colon (port of Costa Adeje) 20 minutes before departure with your Club Canary ticket.
- After we have received your reservation, someone from Club Canary will contact you by phone or e-mail to go through all your wishes and plan your private boat trip as perfectly as possible.
- You are entitled to cancel the Maxi Cat private boat trip free of charge up to 10 days before the departure date, for cancellations between 5 and 9 days you will receive 50% of the total amount refunded and for cancellations less than 5 days before departure you can get 10% of the total amount refunded. When the captain indicates that the trip cannot go ahead due to the weather conditions, the full amount will be refunded or you can move the trip for free.
Se você quiser alugar um barco privado em Tenerife para um pequeno grupo, aconselhamos que você dê uma olhada no passeio de barco privado com pôr-do-sol (máximo 11 pessoas) ou a este barco a motor espectacular (máximo 25 pessoas).
- Whale and dolphin sightings are guaranteed or you can go on another private tour for free or get a full refund. This choice will be offered by the guide on the return to port. Please, discuss this with the guide on the boat and not with Club Canary
- The excursion will only go ahead in good weather. If cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions you will be offered the chance to reschedule your trip or receive a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Maxicat catamaran private trip for free up to 10 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I you do not cancel in time or do not turn up for the excursion you will lose your deposit.
- If you get sick and request to end the trip earlier than planned you will not receive a refund.
- If you are late for your private excursion this time will be deducted from the duration of the trip. If, however, the catamaran leaves late through no fault of yours then the lost time will be added to the length of your excursion.
- If you have any special dining requests or would like to rent the catamaran for a longer period then please contact us.
Procurando por mais informações? Confira Club Canary's FAQ page.
Quer contactar a nossa equipa?
Visite-nos no nosso escritório, ligue-nos ou envie-nos um e-mail. Por favor, encontre os detalhes de contato abaixo.
|Segunda-feira||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
|Terça-feira||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
|Quarta-feira||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
|Quinta-feira||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
|Sexta-feira||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
|Sábado||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
|Domingo||9:30 - 22:00 HS|
Alugue um catamarã em Tenerife
Feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face as you explore the island’s stunning coastline with a private catamaran rental in Tenerife.
Departing from the south coast harbour of Porto Colon, the Maxicat catamaran offers private charters of 3-hour, 5-hour and 8-hour durations.
These private boat excursions are ideal for corporate events, private parties and family celebrations and can be tailored to your requirements.
Three-hour excursion – great group activity
Once everyone has embarked, the Maxicat leaves her slip in the marina and makes her way into the strait of water between Tenerife and the neighbouring island of La Gomera. This stretch of water is one of the most important maritime environments in the world for the observation of whales, dolphins and turtles. The trained guides onboard will explain to you about the local marine wildlife giving you interesting information about their lives and habits.
Proceeding along the coast to a secluded bay, guests have the opportunity to nadar e mergulhar com tubo de respiração in the clear, refreshing waters and enjoy a relaxing break – maybe topping up their suntans in the sunbathing nets, dancing on deck to the onboard music system or enjoying a long, cool drink in the shaded seating area.
A wonderful buffet lunch is served and diners can take in spectacular 360-degree views of the mountains, coastline and sparkling Atlantic Ocean.
After dining, the Maxicat catamaran will begin its return to Puerto Colon passing the beaches of La Caleta, Playa de la Enramada, Playa del Veril, Playa del Duque, Playa Fañabé, Playa Torviscas, Playa la Pinta. If you want to learn about the local marine fauna and the island’s southwest coastline then a private catamaran charter in Tenerife is a perfect excursion to choose.
Five and eight-hour trips – perfect for company outing
These longer private yacht rentals give you the chance to explore the coastline more extensively. The boat excursion usually starts with whale and dolphin watching in the area of water between Tenerife and La Gomera before heading down to the magnificent sea cliffs of Los Gigantes.
Continuing to sail westwards the Maxicat takes you to the enchanting Masca beach where you can relax, swim and snorkel. There is plenty of time to enjoy yourself in the clear waters before enjoying a delicious onboard buffet.
Returning to Puerto Colon there will be more opportunities to bathe in secluded coves and bays along the way as well as to spot more of the local marine life.
Customising your private boat trip
When you rent the Maxicat catamaran for five hours or more one of the Club Canary team will contact you to give you some ideas and find out how you wish to spend your excursion time. Some groups wish to spend more time whale and dolphin watching, others are keen to swim and snorkel while others love to anchor up in Playa de las Americas and party. The choice is yours and Club Canary, the captain and the crew are on hand to ensure that you have the trip of a lifetime.