Stredoveká výstava Tenerife
Od: 25,00 €
- Tickets with guaranteed the best price.
- The language of the show is: English.
- Location: Castillo de San Miguel.
- Free and easy car parking.
- Food and drinks included.
- Spectacular medieval knight show.
- Incredible horsemanship.
- Perfect for families with children.
- Doors of the castle open at 18:30.
- Starts at 7:00 pm until about 9:15 pm.
- 24-hodinové bezplatné zrušenie rezervácie.
- High demand. Book in time.
- Rezervujte si pobyt zaplatením zálohy vo výške 10 €.
Adult Medieval Show Tenerife
Child (2-13) Medieval Show Tenerife
Adult VIP Medieval Show Tenerife
Child (2-13) VIP Medieval Show Tenerife
Stredoveká výstavná ponuka
- Cream of fresh vegetable soup with cheese pieces.
- Fillet of chicken breast in its juice with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce.
- Ice cream cake with caramel syrup.
- Red and white house wine, fizzy orange and water all served throughout the medieval show.
- Drinks (red and white wine, soft drinks, water).
- Medieval 3-course meal.
- Otváracie hodiny 18.30 - 21.15.
- Predstavenie sa začína o 19.00 h.
- Otváracie dni: V stredu a v sobotu.
- The main language of the show is in English.
- Address where the show will be held: Av. Edelmira Alfonso Alfonso, s/n, 38628 Aldea Blanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- In front of the castle you have many free parking options.
- Transfer from Gigantes and Playa Paraíso, only on Saturday.
- Free cancellation is possible up to 24 hours before the start date.
- Should you be late, or not show up you will lose the deposit paid.
Najnavštevovanejšia rytierska šou na Tenerife
Arriving at Castillo de San Miguel
As you approach the floodlit castle you are greeted by knights on horseback who guard the moat and its illuminated fountains. Cross the drawbridge and enter the world of the medieval knights.
You are greeted by friendly staff in medieval costume who hand you your tabard, the colour of your team, for an evening of sword fighting, jousting and equestrian fun and games.
Meet the king of Castillo de San Miguel
As you move through the antechambers and vast state rooms of this huge building you meet the Kings and Queens, jesters, knights, serving ladies and knaves who will entertain you throughout the evening.
Journey through history
Tapestries, suits of armour, stained glass, artefacts, huge chambers and medieval furniture are all around as you are drawn into the heart of this enchanting journey through history.
Cheer on your knights
Drinks are available at the bar before you are summoned to the main arena to cheer and celebrate the combatants who represent your colour.
The main arena at Castillo de San Miguel
The King and Queen preside over proceedings from the splendour of their royal box where they have a view of the huge arena where all of the evening’s action will take place. As the lights get brighter and the music louder there is a tension in the air in expectation of the spectacular medieval show which is about to begin.
Feasting at the medieval night Tenerife
Your place in the arena’s vast seating area is where you will eat your three-course banquet meal. From the moment you sit down you are served with red or white wine, water and soft drinks. The personal service continues throughout the amazing show as you are brought soup, chicken, carrots, potatoes, mushroom sauce or chicken nuggets and chips for the kids. Desert is a delicious ice cream with chocolate sauce.
The Tenerife Medieval Show
The dedication of the performers makes this spectacle not only exciting but also believable and one of the best value nights’ out in the whole of the Canary Islands. They are such wonderful actors who will completely convince the kids and even get the mums and dads caught up in the excitement and romance of the occasion.
Amazing performances by horses
Horses are the main event. A magnificent team of the most perfectly trained and superbly conditioned animals that clearly love their work. They will amaze you with their choreographed routines, speed and agility.
Great family evening spectacle
The premise of the show is one of chivalry and honour where the teams of knights compete in jousting, sword fighting and all number of medieval games to win the favour of the King and Queen. The actors, the horses, the costumes, the lights and the sound combine to create a spectacular that the whole family will love.
Rent the Castillo de San Miguel entirely
The Club Canary team regularly organizes company outings and events.
Castillo de San Miguel is one of the locations we can rent to organize something unforgettable. For requests and more information send our events department an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.