This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience to the guide of Tamaran. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
Jeep tour Tenerife
Tenerife jeep safari
A Jeep safari in Tenerife is a great day out for young and old! The advantage of taking part in a Jeep tour in Tenerife is that you are in a small group of up to 8 people only. This page of Club Canary provides information on two exciting tour options in Tenerife: the Tenerife Teide and Masca Tour and the Jeep Tour to La Gomera. This Tenerife Island Tour takes guests on a journey through Tenerife’s picturesque villages and stunning landscapes, while the Jeep Tour to La Gomera offers an adventure on the neighboring island of La Gomera. The page offers details on the itineraries, pricing, and booking information for both tours, as well as reviews from previous customers.
Tamaran jeep tours
Jeep company Tamaran has 4×4 all-terrain Jeeps. During the Tamaran jeep excursions you will be accompanied by an experienced driver/guide throughout the whole trip. Tenerife Jeep Safari is a popular island excursion and can be done in many different languages.
Off-road jeep driving
Tenerife jeep safaris often involve a little to almost no off-road driving. Should you not care about this, it’s good when you are just looking for action there are better tours. For people who like to drive off-road, quad biking in Tenerife or Tenerife buggy tours will be a more entertaining option.
Teide and Masca jeep safari
This is our most popular Jeep safari in Tenerife. During the Jeep excursion, we pass by some of the typical towns and villages in the region and visit some of the must-sees of Tenerife. The Tamaran guide will tell you a lot of interesting things on the Jeep safari and it will certainly be a nice day out.
If you are looking for an extended island tour of Tenerife with more history, then this guided island tour would also be a great choice.
Teide/Masca safari information
- Food is not included on this Jeep safari. There is a lunch break where you have the opportunity to order food.
- Price for adults is 61€ and for children 46€.
- Jeep safari duration: 7 hours.
- This Tenerife Jeep safari takes place on the following days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The route of the Jeep tour: Departure from Playa de las Américas – La Camella – La Escalona Viewpoint – Arona – Vilaflor – Teide National Park – Roques de García – Pico Viejo – Aripe-Chirche Viewpoint – Chío – Tamaimo – Santiago del Teide – Masca Viewpoint – Masca – Arguayo – Guía de Isora – Playa de las Américas.
Jeep safari La Gomera
During this Jeep safari in La Gomera, we will discover the neighboring island of Tenerife in a really beautiful way. After pick up, you will be taken to the port of Los Cristianos where you can enjoy a 50-minute ferry ride to La Gomera. Once you arrive in the harbour of San Sebastian, the capital of La Gomera, we begin our beautiful Jeep safari through the island of La Gomera. During the La Gomera Jeep tour, we will see the most picturesque places of the island and you will also be introduced to the famous whistling language of La Gomera.
This La Gomera Jeep tour is a great way to explore this magical looking island. Although, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative tour, we recommend this: La Gomera bus tour.
La Gomera safari information
- Lunch is included in the price of the La Gomera Jeep tour.
- Price for adults is 135€ and for children 103€.
- La Gomera Jeep excursion takes 8 to 9 hours.
- The Jeep safari to La Gomera is possible on Mondays and Fridays.
- The ferry from Tenerife to La Gomera is included in the price of the Jeep safari.
- Please bring a valid document for the ferry trip.
- The route of the Jeep safari in La Gomera: Departure from Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz – Los Cristianos dock – San Sebastián – San Pedro – Hermigua – Playa Caleta – Agulo – Las Rosas – Roques Blanco – Visitors’ Centre – Agulo Viewpoint – Juego de Bolas – Laguna Grande – Roque de Agando – San Sebastián – Playa de las Américas/Puerto de la Cruz.
Please note Tamaran only organizes exciting jeep safaris where only their tour guides ride in the jeeps. Since 2022 Club Canary offers a new excursion where you can drive yourself in a jeep and go off-road and visit the national park of El Teide. More information can be found here: https://clubcanary.com/tenerife/jeep-rental/.