Horse Riding in Tenerife
From: 25,00 €
✓ Groups up to 6 people.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off.
✓ Trip from: 30 minutes, 1 or 2 hours.
✓ Departure times: 12:00 and 15:30.
✓ Departing from: Las Galletas area.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Dressage of the horses is English.
✓ English horse riding saddles.
✓ Option to book a private trip.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 5€.
✓ Club Canary works with Hipico Xanadu.
This Horse riding tour is rated number 28 of the TOP 40 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your Tenerife horse riding adventure. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in at Centro Hípico Xanadu. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on June 21, 2022
Tenerife horse riding includes
Horse riding adventure information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the horse riding requires final payment before it begins.
- From 6 years and older, you may participate in the 30-minute horseback riding trip. From 10 years and older, you may participate in the 1 and 2 hour horseback riding trip. For children with experience, we may be able to have a difference of 1-2 years.
- We do not go out with more than 6 horses per trip.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that may get dirty (no flip-flops).
- Option to take photos during the horseback riding adventure exists.
- Possibly if you book the trip in the afternoon, bring some extra clothing. The temperature may drop as the sun sets.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Helmet and saddle will be arranged for you on the day. There will be no additional cost to the price.
Only for people who want to come to the meeting point themselves
- C. Camilo José Cela, 72, 38632 El Monte O Guargacho, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- Free parking is available at the Equestrian center.
- Open the location on google maps. View here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Tenerife horse riding policy
- Horse riding in Tenerife requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- Centro Hípico Xanadu is a registered horse riding school. Should an accident occur while riding, it should be resolved through them. Depending on the scenario it will be covered by Centro Hípico Xanadu insurance or by your travel insurance.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Tenerife horse riding video
This is a special Tenerife horseback riding trip from you-tuber Cristina Andreevna. The 2-hour horseback riding trip as well as the private tour arrive at the same beach location.
Tenerife horse riding trips
Experience freedom and ride on a horse along the beautiful beaches of Tenerife. You will depart with the horses from Centro Hípico Xanadu in the area of Las Galletas. Horseback riding trips are available to all levels of riders. No previous riding knowledge is required.
Horseback riding at the equestrian center Centro Hípico Xanadu
Club Canary cooperates with the horse riding school Centro Hípico Xanadu. Centro Hípico Xanadu is known as one of the best equestrian centers in the south of Tenerife. The horses are very well taken care of, the dressage of the horses is English and English saddles are used for horse riding trips.
The horse riding trainers / guides
Centro Hípico Xanadu has some great horse trainers who lovingly carry out their work every day. In addition, twice a week they organize a great evening show called: Gladiux Tenerife. During this popular evening show in the south of Tenerife, many wonderful skills of their horses are demonstrated.
Tenerife horse riding adventures
On any horseback riding trip, a guide will accompany you. Horseback riding in Tenerife is only possible in the morning or later in the evening. This is because the ground is not so hot then and it is better for the well-being of the horses. By far the most popular and romantic horseback riding trip is the 2 hour trip around sunset time. Below are the 3 different horseback riding tours in Tenerife.
30 Minutes horseback riding in Tenerife
Half an hour of horse riding in Tenerife is not enough to go to the beach, but it is a fun option for children who want to try horseback riding. This horseback riding experience in Tenerife is possible from 6 years old, there are horses and ponies available. This horseback riding adventure will take place at the Centro Hípico Xanadu’s well maintained riding facility. Spectators can take place in the restaurant with a view over the riding ground.
1 Hour horseback riding in Tenerife
One hour of horseback riding for beginning adults is absolutely the minimum time needed to begin learning to ride. During the horseback ride, we start in the training ground and then you head out into the beautiful isolated area between the banana plantations of Las Galletas and the horse stables of Centro Hípico Xanadu. It promises to be a fun Tenerife activity.
2 Hours beach horseback riding in Tenerife
If you want to go horseback riding in Tenerife, and especially if it is the first time you are going to do it, then this horseback riding tour is the best choice. During this horseback riding adventure, you will have plenty of time to practice and enjoy horseback riding. In addition, you will ride with the horses to the beach which is a wonderful experience. Depending on the weather conditions and the horse’s mood, the horse might stroll a bit into the ocean.