Hire the Atlantic Star boat
From: 300,00 €
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ Currently with 30% discount.
✓ Departure times: 09.30 | 12.30 | 15.30.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 0.
✓ 72-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 10 participants.
✓ 100% whale sighting guarantee (min 3 hours).
✓ High demand. Reserve in time!
✓ Boat model: Beneteau Cyclades 50.5.
✓ Boat length: 15.68 meters.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
✓ Private boat trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 120€.
✓ License for whale and dolphin watching.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 18, 2022
Atlantic Star prices
Hire the Atlantic Star for 2 hours
180€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Atlantic Star for 3 hours
225€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Atlantic Star for 6 hours
Departure time 09:30 or 12:30
430€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Atlantic Star for 9 hours
Departure time: 09:30
600€ on arrival at the boat
Pizzas +35€ on arrival.
Paella + 45€ on arrival.
Sushi +65€ on arrival.
Birthday cake + 35€ on arrival.
Moët Champagne 75cl + 75€.
Moët Champagne 1,5L + 145€.
Private boat trip includes
Information about the Atlantic Star private trip
- For the 3 hour or longer private boat trip you are guaranteed to see whales or dolphins. The whale watching tours we offer are carried out with absolute respect and complying with the guidelines and regulations. We keep enough distance not to disturb the animals.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 10 participants can join the private trip.
- On the yacht, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Don’t board with an empty stomach, but don’t overeat before boarding either. Try to avoid dairy products and alcohol before the trip.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0. In front sushi restaurant Miishi.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
Atlantic Star boat policy
- If you do not see any whales or dolphins during your trip, you can go on another private tour for free or get a full refund. The guide will be normally offering this alternative 10 minutes prior to arrival at the port. Please, discuss this with the guide on the boat and not with Club Canary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Atlantic Star private trip for free up to 3 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- Certain complaints about the trip should be discussed with the captain or manager on the day. Club Canary staff is not present on the boat and therefore cannot judge certain situations.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- For special dining wishes, or if you want to rent the boat for a longer period feel free to contact us.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent the Atlantic Star yacht in Tenerife
If you are looking for the best in Tenerife private boat hire then this boat trip on the Atlantic Star is the perfect choice for you and your friends or family. This beautiful sailboat departs from the port of Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje and takes up to 10 people on board.
Charter Atlantic Star
This private yacht charter includes a personal tour guide who can give you interesting information on all aspect of your boat trip including marine life, island history and the coastal and mountain geography. The experienced captain knows the area very well and can suggest places to visit or take you to any desired destinations.
Discover the wild life
When you rent the Atlantic Star yacht in Tenerife you will enjoy a free pickup service from your hotel. Once on board you will be provided with a delicious lunch and unlimited drinks. There is also snorkelling equipment available so you can explore the underwater life of the beautiful bays and secluded coves along the coast. Read on for more information about when you rent your own boat in Tenerife.
Rent the Atlantic Star for your celebration
Many people rent the Atlantic Star in Tenerife to explore the south west coast and to search for wild whales and dolphins. Others have something to celebrate such as a birthday or wedding anniversary or simply want a fun day out snorkelling and sailing in the beautiful blue waters that surround this wonderful island.
Crew and special requests
The crew of the Atlantic Star is on hand to ensure that your Tenerife boat trip is a memorable occasion so if you have any special requests such as food, drinks, cake or decorations, please let us know in advance.
How long should I rent a private yacht?
The minimum trip duration aboard the Atlantic Star is two hours.
This short trip can be taken first thing in the morning or at the end of the day and there is a possibility of seeing the whales and dolphins.
The three-hour trip is by far the most popular boat trip in Tenerife and is long enough to search for whales and dolphins as well as take a snorkelling break along the way.
6 hours or longer
When you rent a yacht in Tenerife for more than six hours there is enough time to make it as far as the majestic sea cliffs of Los Gigantes and on to the stunning bay at Masca. With a longer trip there is also the opportunity to focus more on sailing. When you take a longer boat trip in Tenerife extra food is provided.