Private Boat Trip Tenerife
From: 289,00 €
Atlantic Star in Tenerife is known for its great price and excellent service. It’s the perfect option for celebrations or for going out on the sea to spot whales and dolphins in Tenerife with a private group of people!
Looking for single tickets? Click here!
Excursion description - Club Canary
Rent a yacht in Tenerife
If you’d like to rent your own private yacht in Tenerife and share it with friends, family or your loved one, then this private boat trip on the Atlantic Star is what you are looking for. This beautiful sailboat departs from the port of Costa Adeje and takes up to 8 people on board. The boat trip includes a tour guide who will help you with anything you need and an experienced captain, who will take you to any desired destination. When you rent the Atlantic Star yacht in Tenerife, it will include lunch, snacks, unlimited drinks, snorkeling and pick-up service. Read down below for more information if you want to rent your own boat in Tenerife.
Why rent the Atlantic Star
Most people rent the Atlantic Star in Tenerife to have fun and go look for whales and dolphins in nature. It’s also a great activity if you have something to celebrate, want to go sailing and visit some of Tenerife’s great snorkelling spots. The crew of the Atlantic Star will do everything they can to make your boat trip as memorable as possible! If you have any special requests such as food, drinks, cake or decorations, please let us know in advance.
For how long should I rent a private yacht
The minimum hours the Atlantic Star can be rented for is 2 hours and this can only be done early in the morning or at the end of the day. 2 hours may be enough to spot the whales and dolphins but 3 hours is by far the most popular boat trip in Tenerife. 3 hours is enough time to look for whales and dolphins and have a snorkeling break. When you rent a yacht in Tenerife for more than 6 hours, we have enough time to make it to Los Gigantes and Masca and could possibly focus more on sailing. For longer boat trips in Tenerife, we provide extra food as well.
Information about the Atlantic Star private tour
- We organize a free pick-up and drop-off service for you.
- We have an unlimited selection of soft drinks and basic alcoholic drinks on board. If you want to bring your own drinks, you are welcome to do so, but please let us know so we can prepare a bucket of ice cubes, lemon etc.
- When renting the Atlantic Star in Tenerife, the hostess will prepare some snacks and fresh lunch for you.
- If it’s cloudy or you are going on a boat trip in the wintertime, bring some warm clothing just in case.
- The private yacht has nice places to lie down and sunbathe.
- There is a dressing room and a toilet aboard the Atlantic Star.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, camera and swimwear.
- Since we don’t have to sail far to spot the animals and the places in the back of the boat are very stable, the chance of getting seasick is very small. If you don’t want to take any risks, we advise you to take a pill for motion sickness about 30 minutes before the boat trip.
- We take a maximum of 12 people on the boat.
- To ensure the availability for the specific date, please book the boat trip in time.
- There is a music system onboard that you can use during the boat trip.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the excursion!
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
Helicopter Rides TenerifeFrom: 83,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Bike Hire In TenerifeFrom: 79,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Parasailing In TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Paragliding In TenerifeFrom: 84,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Sunset Cruise TenerifeFrom: 549,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Biking Tours TenerifeFrom: 74,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Volcano Trip TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here