Private Boat Trip Tenerife
From: 289,00 €
- Private tour exclusively for your group.
- Departure times: 10.00 | 13.00 | 16.00.
- Departing from: Puerto Colon.
- Location: Gate 0.
- 72-hour free cancellation policy.
- A maximum capacity of up to 10 participants.
- 100% whale sighting guarantee (min 3 hours).
- High demand. Reserve in time!
- Boat model: Beneteau Cyclades 50.5
- Boat length: 15.68 meters
- Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Private boat trip with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 89€.
- License for whale and dolphin watching.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on October 15, 2021
Hire the Atlantic Star for 2 hours
89€ down payment
200€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Atlantic Star for 3 hours
99€ down payment
300€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Atlantic Star for 6 hours
Departure time 10:00 or 13:00
149€ down payment
550€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Atlantic Star for 9 hours
Departure time: 10:00
249€ down payment
800€ on arrival at the boat
Cost of upgrades will be added to payment on the day.
Pizzas +50€ on arrival.
Paella + 60€ on arrival.
Sushi +80€ on arrival.
Birthday cake + 40€ on arrival.
Moët Champagne 75cl + 75€ on arrival.
Moët Champagne 1,5L +145€ on arrival.
On the yacht you have at your disposal
Private trip includes
- For the 3 hour or longer private boat trip you are guaranteed to see whales or dolphins. The whale watching tours we offer are carried out with absolute respect and complying with the guidelines and regulations. We keep enough distance not to disturb the animals.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 10 participants can join the private trip.
- On the yacht, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Try to not eat anything 2 hours before departure.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0. In front sushi restaurant Miishi.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- If you do not see any whales or dolphins during your trip, you can go on another private tour for free or get a full refund. The guide will be normally offering this alternative 10 minutes prior to arrival at the port. Please, discuss this with the guide on the boat and not with Club Canary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Atlantic Star private trip for free up to 3 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- For special dining wishes, or if you want to rent the boat for a longer period feel free to contact us.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent a yacht in Tenerife
If you’d like to rent your own private yacht in Tenerife and share it with friends, family or your loved one, then this private boat trip on the Atlantic Star is what you are looking for. This beautiful sailboat departs from the port of Costa Adeje and takes up to 10 people on board. The boat trip includes a tour guide who will help you with anything you need and an experienced captain, who will take you to any desired destination. When you rent the Atlantic Star yacht in Tenerife, it will include lunch, snacks, unlimited drinks, snorkeling and pick-up service. Read down below for more information if you want to rent your own boat in Tenerife.
Why rent the Atlantic Star
Most people rent the Atlantic Star in Tenerife to have fun and go look for whales and dolphins in nature. It’s also a great activity if you have something to celebrate, want to go sailing and visit some of Tenerife’s great snorkelling spots. The crew of the Atlantic Star will do everything they can to make your boat trip as memorable as possible! If you have any special requests such as food, drinks, cake or decorations, please let us know in advance.
For how long should I rent a private yacht
The minimum hours the Atlantic Star can be rented for is 2 hours and this can only be done early in the morning or at the end of the day. 2 hours may be enough to spot the whales and dolphins but 3 hours is by far the most popular boat trip in Tenerife. 3 hours is enough time to look for whales and dolphins and have a snorkeling break. When you rent a yacht in Tenerife for more than 6 hours, we have enough time to make it to Los Gigantes and Masca and could possibly focus more on sailing. For longer boat trips in Tenerife, we provide extra food as well.