Freebird Rental Tenerife
From: 899,00 €
Hire this catamaran if you want to have a nice boat party or just to take your family and friends on a whale watching excursion in Tenerife. The boat trip departs from Puerto Colon and includes food, drinks and crew. We at the Club Canary tour company have assembled detailed information about renting this catamaran in the text presented beneath.
Offer!! Save money by using the temporary Freebird discount code: freebirddiscount at the checkout
Excursion description - Club Canary
Rent the Freebird boat in Tenerife
It is always a good idea to organise a company outing on a boat or to host a private boat party in Tenerife. But of course it has to be an attractive boat! And that’s why the Freebird catamaran is the perfect choice for everyone. Because the model of the Catamaran is elegant, has a lot of space and is maintained daily. This makes the Freebird catamaran very suitable for a whale watching tour or for organizing a special boat trips in Tenerife!
Freebird VIP service
The Freebird boat has the possibility to create a vip/lounge/sun area by using the beds at the front of the catamaran. We can also remove the beds for your boat trip to create more space to dance! For over 20 years the Freebird has been organizing boat trips from Puerto Colon in Tenerife. The staff is therefore excellent at providing a perfect whale watching excursion, but also at socializing with their clients and giving them tranquillity when needed.
Costa Adeje private boat trip
This Freebird catamarans are located in Puerto Colon and can be rented for a private boat trip of at least 3 hours. In the centre of the catamaran you will find a bar that is well stocked with drinks as well as a bar crew to serve your group during the excursion. Lunch and snacks can also be prepared for you if desired. Normally the boat goes out for a Tenerife whale watching excursion, but special requests are most welcome as well! For example we can go on a boat trip of 5 hours from Puerto Colon till Masca and stop there for a nice break. There you will get the chance to jump into the water and enjoy possibly the beautiful sunset while enjoying a nice drink. Although the Freebird catamaran has a capacity to take 90+ people on board, we kindly ask you to contact us before you make a booking, in case your group is over 75 people.
Make a reservation
The Freebird organizes daily whale watching trips from Puerto Colon and cooperates with large tour operators such as Tui. Because of this they have a busy schedule and it is therefore important that you plan your unique boat trip in time to make certain that it can take place. In general it is sufficient to book the boat trip at least 10 days in advance. When you want to hire the Freebird Catamaran within 10 days, it is better to contact us first to discuss the available options. To secure your reservation for a private Tenerife whale watching excursion on the Freebird, you will need to pay a down payment when placing your booking. For hiring the Freebird for a 3 to 5 hour whale watching excursion you need to pay a down payment of 599€. In case of the 6 to 8 hour excursion, a down payment of 899€ is required. The remaining amount can be paid in cash or with a credit card at the boat in Puerto Colon on the day itself. Should you have any questions, or if you would like to discuss special requirements in person then please visit our whale watching tour agency. You can find our tour agency at the following address: Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque, Floor -1, B-35, Tenerife, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Club Canary can also be reached by telephone by calling: (+34) 604 105 055.
Information about renting the Freebird catamaran
- You are guaranteed to pay the lowest price for hiring the Freebird catamaran due to Club Canary‘s best price guarantee.
- The Freebird whale watching excursions depart from Puerto Colon at gate 15 in Costa Adeje. If you come here yourself, make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes before departure. A pick-up service can also be arranged at various locations in the south of Tenerife from Las Galletas (38631) until Playa Paraíso (38678). The pick-up wishes and possibilities can be further discussed after booking.
- Bring on the day: Club Canary ticket printed or digital, credit card or cash to pay the remaining unpaid amount and an identity card of at least 1 person within your group. Furthermore we advise you to bring swimwear, towel, sunglasses, photo camera and tanning cream.
- Hire out the boat includes: staff, drinks, food, music system and the possibility of a pick-up service. No extra costs will be charged after your booking!
- In addition, this catamaran has over 20 years of experience in arranging whale watching excursions in Tenerife, and she has all the necessary papers to be able to spot whales and offer activities on the boat.
- Up to 10 days before departure, the Freebird reservation can be cancelled free of charge. For cancellations between 5 and 9 days you will receive a 50% refund, and less than 5 days before departure you will receive no refund. If the captain indicates that the boat trip cannot go ahead due to unsafe weather conditions in Tenerife, you will get the money back or you can move the reservation free of charge.
The above information about renting the Freebird catamaran from Puerto Colon was updated in 2021. If you are looking for a smaller catamaran at a lower cost, then check out the Bonadea catamaran offered by Club Canary.
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
Parasailing In TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Paragliding In TenerifeFrom: 84,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Volcano Trip TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Kayaking Atlantis TenerifeFrom: 39,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Biking Tours TenerifeFrom: 74,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Helicopter Rides TenerifeFrom: 83,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Bike Hire In TenerifeFrom: 79,00 € Learn More - Book Here