Freebird Rental Tenerife
From: 1,450,00 €
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ 28 metre catamaran.
✓ Leaves from Puerto Colon Marina.
✓ Reserve boat for just 450€ deposit.
✓ Free cancellation up to 12 days before.
✓ Whale and dolphin watching.
✓ Maximum capacity of up to 120 guests.
✓ Choice of sandwiches or paella.
✓ Unlimited drinks.
✓ Multilingual crew.
✓ Pick-up service is available.
✓ Catamaran with a lot of space.
✓ Music installation on board.
✓ VIP sunbathing zone.
✓ Comfortable seating area.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your date for the private Freebird boat trip. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in at the catamaran. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on May 13, 2022
Three Hour Private Charter
1000€ On arrival at the boat
Five Hour Private Charter
1500€ On arrival at the boat
Three Hour Private Charter
1000€ On arrival at the boat
Information about renting the Freebird catamaran
- You are guaranteed to pay the lowest price for hiring the Freebird catamaran due to Club Canary‘s best price guarantee.
- The Freebird whale watching excursions depart from Puerto Colon at gate 15 in Costa Adeje. If you come here yourself, make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes before departure. A pick-up service can also be arranged at various locations in the south of Tenerife from Las Galletas (38631) until Playa Paraíso (38678). The pick-up wishes and possibilities can be further discussed after booking.
- Bring on the day: Club Canary ticket printed or digital, credit card or cash to pay the remaining unpaid amount and an identity card of at least 1 person within your group. Furthermore we advise you to bring swimwear, towel, sunglasses, photo camera and tanning cream.
- Hire out the boat includes: staff, drinks, food, music system and the possibility of a pick-up service. No extra costs will be charged after your booking!
- In addition, this catamaran has over 20 years of experience in arranging whale watching excursions in Tenerife, and she has all the necessary papers to be able to spot whales and offer activities on the boat.
- Up to 10 days before departure, the Freebird reservation can be cancelled free of charge. For cancellations between 5 and 9 days you will receive a 50% refund, and less than 5 days before departure you will receive no refund. If the captain indicates that the boat trip cannot go ahead due to unsafe weather conditions in Tenerife, you will get the money back or you can move the reservation free of charge.
The above information about renting the Freebird catamaran from Puerto Colon was updated in 2021. If you are looking for a smaller catamaran at a lower cost, then check out the Bonadea catamaran offered by Club Canary.
- This excursion relies on good weather and will be cancelled if the weather is too dangerous. If this happens you will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule your trip.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Freebird catamaran private trip for free up to 10 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will lose your deposit if you do not cancel in time r if you fail to show up for your excursion.
- If you request to end the trip earlier than planned due to sickness you will not get a refund.
- Time will be deducted from the duration of your trip if you are late for departure. If the trip is late leaving through no fault of yours the time will be added to the length of your excursion.
- If you have any special food requests or would like to rent the catamaran for a special event then please contact us.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent the Freebird boat in Tenerife
What better way to host a corporate event or a company celebration than with a private boat party in Tenerife? The Freebird catamarans are modern, stylish boats with plenty of room and a great range of facilities – perfect for large groups of people who want to experience a Tenerife whale watching tour and a party on a boat.
Freebird VIP service
When you rent a Freebird catamaran you rent the perfect boat for a VIP experience. Customise your environment to create a large sunbathing zone or remove some beds to make more room for on-deck dancing. With more than 20 years’ experience of private boat trips from the Puerto Colon marina, the Freebird team are expert in providing guided whale watching excursions as well as party entertainment and friendly service.
Costa Adeje private boat trip
The Freebird catamarans are moored in Puerto Colon and are available for private rental, by companies or groups, for a minimum trip duration of three hours. Longer excursion lengths of five and eight hours are also popular options when choosing a Tenerife private boat hire. If you would like to rent a boat for longer, speak to Club Canary and we can arrange everything for you.
Onboard a Freebird catamaran
At the centre of the catamaran you will find a well-stocked bar with friendly bar staff who will serve your group throughout the private excursion. Lunch and snacks can also be prepared during your trip.
The first stop after leaving harbour is to set off for a Tenerife whale watching excursion but you can tailor your private boat charter to suit your requirements – just ask. After spotting the whales, the boat cruises down the coast and stops off in a quiet bay so guests can enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the wonderful, clear, coastal waters.
Depending on how long your trip is you will have the opportunity to visit the stunning sea cliffs of Los Gigantes and on to beautiful Masca bay. On longer voyages you will have more time at every location to relax and enjoy a long, cold drink and take in the amazing views and maybe a romantic sunset.
Make a reservation
The Freebird company organises daily whale watching trips in Tenerife and cooperates with large tour groups such as TUI meaning they have a busy schedule. If you are planning a company outing, a corporate event or a large group private excursion, it is important to reserve your boat in advance to avoid disappointment.
We recommend that you book your private catamaran charter at least 10 days in advance. However, should you need to hire a Freebird catamaran less than 10 days in advance, speak to Club Canary and we will try to help you.
To secure your reservation for a private whale and dolphin watching excursion in Tenerife you will need to pay a deposit when placing your booking and the rest on arrival at the boat on the day of your trip.
Although the Freebird catamaran has a capacity to take 90+ people on board, we kindly ask that if your group exceeds 75 people you contact us before making a booking.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your special arrangements please get in touch via our Live Chat service.