Motor Boat Hire Tenerife
From: 685,00 €
- Boat Length: 18,3 m.
- Private tour exclusively for your group.
- Choice of departure times throughout the day.
- Departing from: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón.
- 10 Day free cancellation policy.
- A maximum capacity of up to 25 guests.
- License for whale and dolphin watching.
- Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
- Private boat trip with best price guaranteed.
- Two crew members included.
- Book by paying a deposit of just 285€.
Hire the Opera 60 for 2 hours
400€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Opera 60 for 3 hours
600€ on arrival at the boat
Hire the Opera 60 for 6 hours
500€ down payment
1200€ on arrival at the boat
On the luxury RIB you have at your disposal
The private boat trip includes
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Please bring an identity card or passport from at least 1 person.
- Make sure you carry cash or a credit card with you, as the private boat trip requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 25 participants can board the Opera 60.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Try to not drink any alcohol before the boat trip.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 13.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- This private boat trip requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the boat trip for free up to 10 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent the Opera 60 boat
Club Canary is proud to present this private boat excursion on one of the most spacious and powerful motor boats in Tenerife. The 740 hp motor propels the Opera 60 through the ocean at speeds unmatched by other yacht charters in Tenerife. Shaded seating and sunbathing areas give you the opportunity to make the most of the island’s wonderful weather. There is an experienced, multilingual crew onboard who will look after you throughout your private motor yacht excursion in Tenerife. When you hire this boat the drinks, food and crew are included in the price.
Why to charter this rib
If you are looking for a fun boat excursion in Tenerife then you should hire this motor boat and enjoy a private yacht charter with your family. Opera 60 sets of from the bustling marina of Puerto Colon and heads along Tenerife’s south west coast in search of the abundant whales, dolphins, turtles and other marine life that visit these waters.
After you have observed these amazing creatures in their natural habitat the boat turns to El Puertito, a beautiful, natural bay, where you can jump into the crystal-clear water and cool of with a nice swim or snorkel session. If you are a snorkelling enthusiast then you can check out this wonderful Turtle Safari for another day. This day out is a super fun adventure so don’t hesitate and contact us now to hire this boat in Tenerife.
Private boat party in Tenerife
This motor boat is often rented out for hosting a private boat party in Tenerife. The usual itinerary when hiring the boat for a boat party is to cruise along the coast of Tenerife and stop somewhere spectacular so you can enjoy the music, swim in the ocean and dance until sunset. If you have any special requests please let us know in the booking notes so that we can ensure that your private boat party in Tenerife is the best it can be. This option is perfect for anyone who wants to celebrate a special occasion in Tenerife.