Motor Boat Hire Tenerife
From: 798,00 €
Hiring this boat is definitely one of the best things to do in Tenerife and is perfect for those looking for luxury. This is because she is without any doubt one of the most elegant motor boats in the south of Tenerife available for hire. The boat includes staff, food and drinks. For more details, see the description down below (last updated on April 30, 2021).
Excursion description - Club Canary
Rent a boat in Tenerife – Opera 60
Club Canary tour company offers you a ride on the largest and most spacious motorboat in Tenerife. Powered by a 740 hp motor, the Opera 60 rib distinguishes it from the other yacht charters in Tenerife. There are comfortable seats and places to sunbathe on the boat deck, so you can fully enjoy Tenerife’s amazing weather. A professional and multilingual crew is present onboard the Opera 60 and will accompany you throughout the journey. When you hire this boat, drinks, food and crew are included within the price.
Hire this rib boat
Certainly, to hire this motor boat is a good choice if you want to make a fun boat excursion in Tenerife with friends or family. The boat sets off from Puerto Colón, in Costa Adeje. During the private boat ride, we will look for whales, dolphins and turtles. After we have seen the beautiful ocean life, the motor boat will travel in the direction of El Puertito, a nice bay where you can jump from the motorboat into the water. You can also do a little bit of snorkeling, but the experience won’t be as spectacular as a snorkel tour. All in all, it can be a super fun adventure, so don’t think twice and contact us now to hire this boat in Tenerife!
Private boat party in Tenerife
This motor boat is often rented out for hosting a private boat party in Tenerife. The usual program when hiring the boat for a boat party is to cruise along the coast of Tenerife and stop somewhere nice. At the stop you can enjoy the music to the fullest, dance till sunset and possibly dive into the ocean. If you have any special requests, please let us know in the order notes so we can organise the best possible private boat party in Tenerife for you. This is an excellent option for those who want to celebrate something in Tenerife.
Information about hiring Opera 60
- ATTENTION! You pay a down payment of only 249€ for your reservation or 449€ for the 5 and 6 hour journey. The rest of the amount can be paid on the day itself by card or in cash.
- Club Canary offers you the best price guarantee for renting this motorboat in Tenerife.
- Please note that this boat is daily used for whale safaris in Tenerife. When they get a reservation, the boat will no longer be available to hire on this day. We therefore advise you to book at least 4 days in advance to ensure your day and time. If you would like to hire the boat before this time, it would be better to contact us first to ask about the availability. In case that the motor boat is not available on your booked date, we will refund the down payment or find you another date.
- We are allowed to gather groups of up to 25 people on the motorboat. If your group consists of more than 25 people, we advise you to take a look at this catamaran at Puerto Colon.
- For special requests and queries you can contact us here or through the live chat. You can also pop into our Club Canary office located in Plaza del Duque.
- If someone in your group has food allergies or is vegetarian, then please let us know in the order form and we will take it into account.
- Don’t forget to bring the following items with you: your Club Canary ticket digital or printed out, your credit card or cash to pay the balance and the identity card of at least 1 member of the group. We also recommend that you bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel and swimwear with you for the excursion.
- Renting this boat in Tenerife includes: the crew, drinks, snacks and snorkeling equipment. The menu onboard usually includes: a finger buffet and soft drinks, such as beer, wine, sangria and cava. If you have special preferences, we will be happy to arrange this for you after you book.
- You must check in at the port at least 15 minutes before the departure. We depart from gate 13, in Puerto Colon, near Playa de Las Américas. The exact time and address can also be found on your Club Canary ticket, which you will receive after your order.
- If the weather on your chosen day is not safe enough for departing, we will contact you. You will then have the possibility to get a full refund or to reschedule the boat excursion.
- In case you want to cancel your boat rental, you can do so free of charge up to 10 days before departure. If you cancel 5-10 days before departure, half of your down payment will be refunded. Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will result in the loss of your down payment. You can reschedule the date 1 time free of charge until 7 days in advance.
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
New Years Eve Tenerife
1,729,00 €Add to cart
Quad Biking Tours TenerifeFrom: 74,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Bike Hire In TenerifeFrom: 79,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Freebird Rental TenerifeFrom: 899,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Paragliding In TenerifeFrom: 84,00 € Learn More - Book Here