Poker Yacht Charter Tenerife
From: 600,00 €
✓ Temporary 15% discount included.
✓ Yacht model: Azimut 39.
✓ Poker boat length: 11.99 m.
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ Choice of departure times.
✓ Depart from: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón.
✓ Free cancellation up to 4 days.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 10 guests.
✓ Spaces for relaxing and sunbathing.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks.
✓ Meat or fish Barbecue upgrade.
✓ Private trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Multilingual and experienced crew.
✓ Reserve your date from 180€.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your private boat trip date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day boarding the Poker yacht. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on May 13, 2022
Poker yacht video
This video was not made in Tenerife. This is a video of the model of the boat, to give you an impression of what the yacht will look like.
Tenerife poker boat charter prices
Charter The Poker Motor Yacht For Two Hours
400€ On arrival at the boat
Charter The Poker Motor Yacht For Three Hours
500€ On arrival at the boat
Charter The Poker Motor Yacht For Four Hours
600€ On arrival at the boat
Charter The Poker Motor Yacht For Six Hours
850€ On arrival at the boat
Charter The Poker Motor Yacht For Eight Hours
1200€ On arrival at the boat
Short price summary
2 hours price: 600€.
3 hour price: 750€.
4 hour price: 900€.
5 Hour price: 1075€.
6 Hour price: 1250€.
7 hours price: 1470€.
8 hours price: 1700€.
Number or persons
1 person = no extra charge.
2 persons = no extra charge.
3 persons = +30€.
4 persons = + 40€.
5 persons = + 50€.
6 persons = + 60€.
7 persons = + 70€.
8 persons = + 80€.
9 persons = + 90€.
10 persons = + 100€.
11 persons = + 110€.
Poker yacht features:
Each private trip includes:
Poker boat information
- Do not forget to bring your Club Canary ticket – either printed or on your mobile phone.
- Make sure you bring some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat is multilingual.
- A maximum of 11 guests can join the private trip.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach.
- Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- There are sunbathing spots and shaded sitting areas on the yacht.
- The yacht is not accessible for people in a wheelchair.
- Smoking is only allowed at the back of the boat.
Getting on the boat
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 2.
- You should arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of Puerto Colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find the departure location and the Club Canary offices here.
Poker yacht policy
- This private boat trip experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to four days in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you will lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- For special dining wishes, or if you want to rent the boat for a longer period, feel free to contact us.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Poker yacht in Tenerife
The Poker Yacht is an Azimut 39, a prestigious Italian design known for its high performance and luxurious comfort. The sporty lines of the exterior compliment the sophisticated interior space which contains an ensuite double and twin bedroom, a living room and kitchen.
Poker boat in Puerto Colón
Decide on the length of time you want to spend on your own luxury boat charter in Tenerife and power out of Puerto Colon and into the crystal-clear open waters of the south coast.
Your experienced captain is called Fillipe and in addition to being the captain, he is also the owner of the boat. He enjoys welcoming guests to his yacht and is happy to take them on pleasure boat trips.
Fillipe is born in Tenerife and knows every beautiful beach, secluded bay and picturesque village on this stretch of coastline and will be able to take you to enjoy swimming and snorkeling in some of the most beautiful locations in the Canary Islands.
Spot marine life and enjoy scenic views
This area of the Atlantic Ocean is teeming with marine life so expect to see pilot wales, dolphins and turtles as you sail past spectacular coastlines and shimmering seascapes with breath-taking views across to the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
Tenerife private boat trips on board the Poker
Poker yacht offers a range of private trips from two to eight hours. Choose the length of time that best suits your private motorboat hire in Tenerife.
Charter the poker boat for 2 hours
A two-hour charter is the perfect time to enjoy a pleasant cruise along the coast close to the Puerto Colon marina. Discover the island’s sights from a new perspective and enjoy a swim in the refreshing ocean.
Refreshments: Snacks, drinks and fruit included.
Charter the poker boat for 3 or 4 hours
These tours are perfect for a leisurely trip further along the coast. With time to relax you will almost certainly spot whales, dolphins and other wonderful marine life. The longer of these excursions give you time to reach the majestic sea cliffs of Los Gigantes and the stunning Masca Valley.
Refreshments: Snacks, drinks, paella and fruit included.
Charter the poker boat for 6 or 8 hours
For the ultimate marine adventure an eight-hour private charter on Poker Yacht will give you a day to remember forever. Discover the enchanting bays and coves as you make your way along the coast past Los Gigantes and Masca and towards Tenerife’s closest neighbour the beautiful island of La Gomera. Take time to stop the Poker yacht in secluded spots to swim and snorkel in the clear, cool water before topping up your tan on the comfortable sundeck.
Refreshments: Snacks, drinks, paella, tapas, ice cream and fruit included.
Barbecue on board
On board barbeque upgrades are available please book your option at the top of this page:
- Barbeque upgrade 1: Fresh burgers = 40€ per person
- Barbeque upgrade 2: Fresh fish and prawns = 80€ per person