Hire Shogun Boat Tenerife
✓ Trip on Pirate sailboat.
✓ Choose departure time.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colón.
✓ Location: Excursion dock zone 14.
✓ Up to 12 days free cancellation policy.
✓ Capacity of up to 135 participants.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off.
✓ Boat trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Ask for private charter price.
- Last updated on July 14, 2022
Shogun boat private charter Tenerife video
Shogun boat private charter Tenerife includes
Shogun boat private charter Tenerife information
- Would you like to use the free transfer service. Then open here on google maps the pick up locations and pick up times of Shogun private pirate boat.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or credit card with you, as the Shogun private charter requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this pirate ship speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 135 participants can join this tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the Shogun, where it will not disturb anyone.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Los Cristianos harbour, excursion dock zone A.
- You should attend at least 30 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the Shogun boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of Los Cristianos. The hourly rate is approximately 1.50€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Shogun boat private charter Tenerife policy
- The Shogun private charter requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the pri date charter for free up to 12 days in advance. Send us your request by email: [email protected] If you cancel less than 12 days in advance you will lose your paid deposit.
- PLEASE NOTE: Shogun private charter bookings cancelled less than 96 hours prior to departure are subject to an additional penalty of 400€ on top of the deposit paid. This is to compensate for the preparations for your trip and the staff already hired. This rule will also be mentioned on your E-ticket.
- Should you not show up for any reason, and you have not contacted us regarding this (at least 12 hours before departure time). Then you will lose the deposit paid and get a fine of 700€. This is because the crew and prepared food for you is already arranged and waiting for you.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your boat trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Complaints or problems during the Shogun priv ate chartershould be discussed with the staff on the day. The Club Canary staff is not present on the boat and therefore cannot judge certain situations.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
- Should you come with less or more persons than indicated. Contact us up to 12 hours before the departure time. You will then either get a refund of the extra amount paid or we will send you a payment link to settle the deposit for the extra people.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
Hire a private ship in Tenerife
Hiring a boat in Tenerife is a hugely popular activity to do. Although there are many boats to choose from, a private trip on the ship called Shogun is a wonderful choice for families or bigger groups.
Tenerife sailing ship
This boat, which was built for an Arabian sheikh, is an authentic replica of an Oriental sailing ship. Onboard this oriental boat you will feel like going back in time and relive the emotions of ancient sailing.
Shogun ship private party
The Shogun ship is a option great to have a party on a Pirate boat in Tenerife.
The pirate ship of Puerto Colon
Shogun oriental ship can be seen at the very front of Puerto Colón harbor. The oriental boat is located in Zone 14.
Shogun ship private charter
Club Canary is mainly known as a company in Tenerife that is specialized in boat rentals. Shogun is one of the few boats in Tenerife that is available to rent privately for larger groups. For more information contact us through the LiveChat.