Boat Charter Tenerife
From: 299,00 €
Go whale watching and dolphin spotting with just your own company and a captain. Consider also the possibility to sail along Los Gigantes towards Masca.
Skyline sailboat can now be hired from just 299€ for 3 hours. More information can be found below in the text.
Looking for single tickets? Click here!
Charter skyline boat in Tenerife
The Skyline sailboat departs from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje, and can be chartered. The Skyline yacht is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2 and can take up to 11 guests on board. A private sailing trip of 3 hours, 6 hours or 7 hours is possible.
Sailing charter – 3 hours
The Skyline will sail from Puerto Colon past the fish farms on the open sea in search of dolphins. Then we sail further north to spot whales and possibly turtles. During the spotting of the animals, the captain will give information. You will also have the opportunity to take some impressive wildlife photos. If your group feels like it, the Skyline can stop in a bay where you can swim and snorkel.
- Price: total 299€, down payment 49€, on arrival 250€.
Private sailing trip to Masca
On the Skyline’s longer sailing trips, we begin a gentle and exclusive journey from Puerto Colon to Masca. On our way we pass Los Gigantes, this must-visit spot in Tenerife offers an abundance of 500 metres high cliffs. The height and beauty of these cliffs will amaze you.
Sailing trip – 6 hours
When you rent the skyline for 6 hours, we can sail to Masca. Once we arrive in Masca, we have to sail back to be back in time in Costa Adeje.
- Price: total 589€, down payment 89€, on arrival 500€.
Sailing trip – 7 hours
If you hire the Skyline sailboat for 7 hours, we can also sail to Masca. This way we have more time to relax. So you have the option to swim and or snorkel time.
- Price: total 639€, down payment 89€, on arrival 550€.
- Explanation of the wild animals from the captain
- Cava, white or red wine, beer, cola, fanta, water and juices
- Sandwich, fruit and snacks (crisps, olives)
- Gathering point is at the port of Costa Adeje, Puerto Colon. Here you will be expected at gate number 2 (at the front of the port).
- Food upgrade option available: Paella, Canarian cheese board and Iberian ham board. For interests, please contact us after your booking
- Gathering is 15 minutes before departure.
- Take suncream, sunglasses, camera, swimwear
- Onboard toilet
- Max 11 people on the boat
Discover more boats for hire in Tenerife.