Rent Skyline Boat Tenerife
From: 300,00 €
✓ Whale and dolphin watching.
✓ Private boat trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Departure times: 09.30 | 12.30 | 15.30.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 11 guests.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 2.
✓ 72 Hrs free cancellation policy.
✓ Sailing experience if weather allows.
✓ Snorkelling and swimming.
✓ Information on the wild marine life from the captain.
✓ Cava, white or red wine, beer, cola, fanta, water and juices.
✓ Sandwiches, fruit and snacks.
✓ Onboard toilet facilities.
✓ Looking for single tickets? Click here!
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 18, 2022
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2 video
This video was not shot in Tenerife. It is a video of the same boat model as the Skyline sailboat, to provide you with an impression.
Skyline sailing boat charter prices
Skyline Yacht Hire Three Hour Cruise
250€ On arrival at the boat
Skyline Yacht Hire Six Hour Cruise
480€ On arrival at the boat
Skyline Yacht Hire Seven Hour Cruise
550€ On arrival at the boat
The Skyline boat charter includes
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the Skyline boat trip requires final payment before it begins.
- Take suncream, sunglasses, camera, swimwear.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 11 participants can join the Skyline private trip.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Don’t board with an empty stomach, but don’t overeat before boarding either. Try to avoid dairy products and alcohol before the trip.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
- The boat trip is not accessible to people in wheelchairs.
- There is a toilet on the boat.
Gathering place for the Skyline boat
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 2. This is at the front of the harbor (in front of the coffee bars).
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The Skyline guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Skyline charter policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the Skyline private boat trip for free up to 3 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Should you have any complaints or should something not be to your liking, this should be indicated to the Skyline crew on the day. The Club Canary staff is not present on the boat, and cannot judge certain situations.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Charter Skyline boat in Tenerife
The Skyline sailboat private charter offers a great value-for-money way to explore the coastal waters of Tenerife. The area is teeming with marine wild life and the experienced captain knows just where to look for the wild whales and dolphins that visit the region.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2
This boat for hire in Tenerife is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2 which offers a combination of space and comfort. This Tenerife private boat trip can accommodate up to 11 guests and is perfect for family days out, excursions with friends or a chance to party and celebrate something special.
Skyline boat departs from Puerto Colón
The Skyline sailing boat departs from the harbour of Puerto Colon and heads out past the fish farms to open water. There with the right conditions the sails can be hoisted and you can enjoy the exhilarating experience of being driven by the wind as you cut through the clear Atlantic waters.
The Skyline crew gives you interesting information on the Canarian seascape and will serve you snacks and drinks. You will have chance to see the local pilot whales and playful dolphins as you glide in private luxury along the coast.
You will have more chances to encounter wildlife as the boat drops anchor in one of the many secluded coves and bays that make up the south western coast of Tenerife. You have the opportunity to use the snorkeling equipment of the Skyline sailboat to discover the rich underwater world below.
Because this is Tenerife private boat hire you will have the Skyline boat all to yourselves for maximum privacy. There will be no other guests onboard to disturb your privacy. This makes the Skyline private yacht charter perfect for stag and hen dos, honeymooners, the celebration of wedding anniversaries and birthdays, and corporate or business events.
Short Skyline boat trips
The shorter private boat charter is perfect for discovering the beauty of the island’s coastline and will give you a chance to experience the thrill of a real sailing boat at sea. There is a good chance you will see whales and dolphins and you will also have the opportunity to swim and snorkel when the boat is at anchor in the bay.
Long Skyline boat trips
The longer trips are much more of an adventure taking you past the incredible cliffs of Los Gigantes along to the breath-taking bay at Masca. You will have much more time to relax and take in the superb views and explore the special locations that the captain takes you. You will also be more likely to spot whales and dolphins as you will be at sea for longer and will cover a much larger distance.