Hire Opera 33 Boat
From: 325,00 €
- Private tour exclusively for your group.
- Choice of departure times throughout the day.
- Boat Length: 11 m.
- Departing from: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón.
- 4 day free cancellation policy.
- A maximum capacity of up to 11 guests.
- Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
- Private boat trip with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 100€.
Puerto Colón | Good excursion to avoid crowds | Perfect activity for families | Fun for thrill seekers
On the Opera 33 speedboat you have at your disposal:
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- To make a reservation you only pay a down payment. When we receive the down payment we will book your date.
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the private boat trip requires final payment before it begins. On the meeting location is a payment device available.
- If you would like to go to Los Gigantes by yacht, we advise you to choose 5 hours or more!
- Bring for this boat excursion: sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, swimwear and the passport of at least 1 person please.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 11 participants can board the Opera 33.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 6. Please check in at the reception of the water sports centre.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- The private speed boat trip requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the boat trip for free up to 4 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your boat trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent the Opera 33 boat
There are a lot of great things to do in Tenerife and that’s why we give some extra points to explain why renting a speedboat is one of the best ways to spend your day on the island.
Go on a speed boat ride
Wi-Fi is not available, so you can temporarily turn off your phones and enjoy the waves of the ocean with your own private group. Therefore, chartering a speedboat in Tenerife is the perfect chance to relax, to have fun and to create a great bond.
Renting a boat in Tenerife can be arranged all year round
Since Tenerife is practically sunny all year round, hiring a speedboat at any time of the year is always a good idea.
Places to explore during the journey
The best thing you can do with a speedboat is to tour and rage over waves. In addition, when chartering a speedboat on Tenerife, you get the chance to spot wildlife and admire the island’s amazing volcanic landscape and stunning black sand beaches. One of the potential ideas is to rent this speedboat and cruise it passing Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos towards Palm Mar.
Longer speed boat rides
There are also many people who choose to travel to Masca by boat. For this option you will need at least 4 hours and during this speedboat excursion you will pass the cliffs of Los Gigantes and then reach a bay with a fantastic view over the gorge of Masca.
Romantic boat trip
Another great idea is for the romantic people among us: hire the speedboat to experience the incredible sunset of Tenerife to the fullest.
About the Speedboat – Opera 33
The speedboat’s name is Opera 33, and it leaves from the port in Puerto Colon. The boat can take up to 11 people per trip.
The speedboat is offered with a captain, snacks and unlimited drinks consisting of soft drinks and alcohol. At the back of the boat you’ll find seats with shaded areas where you can sit comfortable and enjoy a drink.
Group larger than 11 people?
If your group is larger than 11 people, we recommend you to hire the Opera 60 which can take a total of 25 people.
If you need personal advice, you are more than welcome to visit our Club Canary boat rental office in shopping center Plaza del Duque during office hours.