Speed Boat Hire Tenerife
From: 378,00 €
The secret recipe for a fun day together with your family or loved one is renting a speedboat in Tenerife. During a fun speedboat trip, you can discover the highlights of Tenerife and at the same time experience beautiful moments with your private group. As we say at Club Canary “You only live once, so make it legendary!”. Detailed information on speedboat rental can be found in the text below.
Updated on 18 May 2021.
Rent a speedboat in Tenerife
There are a lot of great things to do in Tenerife and that’s why we give some extra points to explain why renting a speedboat is one of the best ways to spend your day on the island.
A ride on the speedboat is a good idea
Wi-Fi is not available, so you can temporarily turn off your phones and enjoy the waves of the ocean with your own private group. Therefore, chartering a speedboat in Tenerife is the perfect chance to relax, to have fun and to create a great bond. And since Tenerife is practically sunny all year round, hiring this speedboat at any time of the year is always a good idea.
Places to explore during the journey
The best thing you can do with a speedboat is to tour and rage over waves. In addition, when chartering a speedboat on Tenerife, you get the chance to spot wildlife and admire the island’s amazing volcanic landscape and stunning black sand beaches. One of the potential ideas is to rent this speedboat and cruise it passing Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos towards Palm Mar. However, there are also many people who choose to travel to Masca by boat. For this option you will need at least 4 hours and during this speedboat excursion you will pass the cliffs of Los Gigantes and then reach a bay with a fantastic view over the gorge of Masca. Another great idea is for the romantic people among us: hire the speedboat to experience the incredible sunset of Tenerife to the fullest.
About the speedboat and making a reservation
From the harbor of Costa Adeje called “Puerto Colon” the speedboat departs and can take a total of 10 guests on board. If your group is larger than 10 people, we recommend you to hire this motorboat because it has greater capacity. The speedboat is offered with a captain, snacks and unlimited drinks consisting of soft drinks and alcohol. At the back of the boat you’ll find seats with shaded areas where you can sit comfortable and enjoy a drink. To make sure that we can carry on with the speedboat trip, we kindly ask you to make your reservation a few days in advance. You only pay a down payment for your booking, this is to secure the reservation and the rest of the amount must be paid on the day itself. The down payment is 149€ for 2 to 4 hour speed boat rental, and of 249€ for 5 to 8 hour speed boat hire. Alternatively you can also visit our tour agency in Tenerife in Costa Adeje or call us on: (+34) 604 105 055.
Information about hiring the speedboat
- When you rent this speedboat you are assured of the best price guarantee from Club Canary.
- Your group can consist of up to 11 people.
- The speedboat now has a temporary discount of -20%, this reduction is already included in the price displayed.
- It can be very busy at our office sometimes, so the calendar is not always updated. To guarantee the specific date, we kindly ask you to book the speedboat in advance.
- This speed boat departs from the port of Puerto Colon in the south of Tenerife and the meeting point is at gate 6. At the harbor there are plenty of parking spaces available.
- Chartering this speedboat in Tenerife includes snacks, unlimited drinks and the use of snorkeling equipment.
- The day of the trip, you will be asked for your Club Canary ticket printed or digital, the payment of the remaining amount and an identity card of at least 1 person of your group. Furthermore, we suggest you bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a camera, swimwear and a towel.
- After you place your order, you will receive a ticket from excursion company Club Canary with all the information about the booking. This usually happens during working hours, 5-30 minutes after your booking. Keep an eye on your whatsapp, and email.
- If the weather is rough and it is not safe to cruise on the chosen day we will contact you and offer you the choice between a full refund or rescheduling your speedboat trip.
- Reservation of the speedboat can be cancelled free of charge up to 4 days before departure. Cancellations between 2 and 4 days before departure will be refunded 50% of the amount paid. Any cancellation made less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded.
- Should this speedboat not be exactly the boat you are looking for, then please browse through our large collection of private yacht charters in Tenerife to see more options. Find out what other people are saying about Club Canary and check out our Trustpilot reviews.