Flamenco Show Tenerife
From: 29,00 €
Come and enjoy this authentic Spanish Flamenco show! This is an amazing activity if you want to experience some real Spanish culture.
The Flamenco show in Tenerife is temporarily cancelled. When this changes, we will update it and you can order tickets again.
22.50€ On arival at the boat
NOTE FOR FAMILIES: Choose the 09.30 trip on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday when possible. This way, children can be grouped together.
15€ On arival at the boat
- For this boat trip you are guaranteed to see whales. The whale watching tours we offer are carried out with absolute respect and complying with the guidelines and regulations. We keep enough distance not to disturb the animals.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 10 participants can join this tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0. This is in front of the sushi restaurant called Miishi.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- If you do not see any whales during your trip, you can go on another tour for free or get a full refund. The guide will be normally offering this alternative 10 minutes prior to arrival at the port. Please, discuss this with the guide on the boat and not with Club Canary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This boat trip requires a minimum number of 4 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
A Compás Flamenco Show
Come and enjoy this authentic Spanish Flamenco show! This is an amazing activity if you want to experience some real Spanish culture. Flamenco is a traditional Spanish art-form that includes singing, guitar music, dancing, clapping and finger-snapping. All of this will be integrated into a 2-hour flamenco show. The amazing dancers and live music will give you the best entertainment for the night.
Be amazed by the Spanish guitar skills, dance moves and beautiful voice of the singers. You can also admire the beautiful authentic clothing that the dancers will wear during the show. All of this will take place in one of the best nightclubs of Tenerife, in a very intimate and beautiful setting. You can have an absolute VIP experience if you buy a VIP ticket as well. For the VIP tickets, they have arranged special places in the front row.
This show is something you cannot miss if you love to see some culture.
Dancer Fran Chafino
Fran Chafino was born in Malaga and is currently based in Tenerife. Fran has always had a great passion for flamenco dance. He studied the art and developed himself as one of the top Flamenco geographers/dancers in Spain. Today Fran Chafino and 5 other top flamenco dancers along with 3 musicians can be admired weekly at this flamenco show in Golf del Sur.
- The minimum age to see the show is 4 years old.
- During the evening show the host will speak English and Spanish.
- There is a bar for refreshments but the drinks are not included in the price.
- We suggest being there 30 minutes before the show.
- Duration: 2 acts of 45 minutes each with a 20-minute interval.
- The show takes place in one of Tibu club’s beautiful rooms. The exact address of the show can be found on the ticket you receive after the order.
- Please leave your seating preference in the order note.