Top Buggy Adventure Adeje
From: 69,00 €
Taking a buggy ride to visit Mount Teide is a very popular and fun thing to do in Tenerife. The buggy tour departs from the south of Tenerife and takes place with a small group of people to provide a more exclusive experience. Bookings for a buggy trip can easily be made from this page or at the Club Canary tour agency in Costa Adeje. More information about the 3 different buggy journeys can be found in the description below.
Tenerife buggy trip
A buggy trip in Tenerife is a great activity for exploring the island with a small group of people in a completely different and unique way. The buggies that you drive during this tour in Tenerife have room for 2 persons and are easy to drive and ideal for a guided buggy road trip. Our guide will share a lot of interesting information about the landscape around El Teide with you during the buggy tour. Since Teide National Park is a protected area, we will not go off-road during this buggy trip. If you are looking for an off-road activity in Tenerife, we advise you to check out our buggy safari or quad biking excursion. Down below you will find 3 buggy trips of which 2 go to El Teide and 1 will go along the coast from Costa Adeje to Los Cristianos.
Tour to El Teide (150 km)
This is the most popular buggy tour in Tenerife for visiting El Teide. This 4,5-hour buggy trip will begin in Costa Adeje from where we will drive to the beautiful town of Los Gigantes where you get the chance to see the incredible giant cliffs of Tenerife. Then we’ll continue our way with the buggies to El Teide and we will pass some charming mountain villages and unique volcanic landscapes on our way. Once we arrive with the buggies to El Teide, we will have a break in the National Park at an altitude of 2200 meters. After we’ve seen El Teide, we continue the buggy tour to Vilaflor which is the highest village in Tenerife and where we also stop for food. After the break we will drive with the buggies back to the south of Tenerife through a nice scenic route.
Trip to El Teide (120 km)
This buggy trip in Tenerife also starts from Costa Adeje and is an hour shorter than the 150km buggy tour which means that we will drive straight to El Teide. Once we arrive at El Teide with the buggies, you’ll have free time to walk around the National Park, take pictures and enjoy the spectacular landscape. On the way back on this buggy tour we will pass some more magnificent landscapes such as coniferous forests, Canarian villages and wine farms in Tenerife. After the 3,5-hour buggy trip we return to Las Americas.
Las Americas buggy ride
If you are looking for a shorter buggy experience in Tenerife, this is a great choice. The buggy trip starts from Costa Adeje from where we take a nice sightseeing route through Las Americas. In Las Americas we drive the buggy along the tourist areas and shopping streets towards Los Cristianos. From Los Cristianos we will drive the buggies to a beautiful place in the south of Tenerife called La Caleta which is close to the beach and has some wonderful views.
Buggy trip information
- During the buggy trip, there’s a guide that will drive in front of you to show you the direction and provide information about the surrounding area during the various buggy stops.
- The guide speaks several languages.
- During the buggy El Teide trip (150km), lunch is included in the price but we advise you to bring drinks and maybe some snacks with you for the trip.
- It can get cold on the way to El Teide, especially when we drive through the clouds with the buggy. Therefore we recommend bringing a backpack with some extra warm clothes just in case. If you do not have any warmer clothes with you, you can ask the guide who will have some extra jackets which can be used free of charge.
- For driving a buggy yourself, you need a valid driving licence, closed shoes (no flip-flops) and sunglasses (advisable).
- Children are allowed as passengers on a buggy from the age of 6 years and older.
- We only have a handful of buggies available every day and the tours can be fully booked quickly. It’s possible that we have not been able to update the agenda on the website in time. Therefore make sure to book the buggy tour at least a few days in advance so we can guarantee the availability of the places. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- The departure point of the buggy trip is at the Sunset Harbor parking lot. The address is Calle Valencia 4, Local 7.3 in Costa Adeje. You can also find the address of the buggy meeting point on the Club Canary ticket which you will receive shortly after your order.
- You are guaranteed to pay the lowest possible price for the buggy trips thanks to Club Canary’s best price guarantee!
- You can cancel this buggy tour free of charge up to 48 hours before the meeting time.