Helicopter Rides Tenerife
From: 83,00 €
Choose from 5 different helicopter flights and discover Tenerife from the sky. The helicopter flights depart from Adeje and goes to different locations, like Los Gigantes, Masca, Garachico and Mount Teide. Helicopter rides are also great for those looking for some excitement or a perfect gift to give someone.
When you reserve your helicopter flight from Club Canary, you are guaranteed the lowest price. Reservations can be made easily from this page by paying only a small down payment. Find information on the 5 different helicopter flights in the text below.
Helicopter experience in Tenerife
Taking a helicopter ride in Tenerife is a great activity to do with family, friends or your loved one. That’ s because a helicopter tour in Tenerife can be exciting, interesting and romantic! Besides, your holiday time is valuable and a helicopter ride is the quickest way to explore Tenerife.
The 5 different helicopter tours
Normally it is a long road trip to reach places in the Canary Islands, because you often have to drive up and down many mountains. However, through a helicopter tour you can visit the most beautiful places of Tenerife in a very short time.
The good news is that a helicopter flight in 2021 will no longer be that expensive/Club Canary can offer 5 different helicopter flights in Tenerife for people of all budgets and desires. In fact, the cheapest helicopter tour is just 83€ + a down payment of 15€. All helicopter flights depart from the south of Tenerife and the routes are described below.
Helicopter ride above Playa de Las Americas (20 km)
This helicopter flight goes over the south coast of Tenerife and flies over places like this: La Caleta – Costa Adeje – Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos. Although this is the shortest helicopter tour, it remains an ideal choice for people who only want to experience a helicopter ride. The total distance of the trip is 20 km and you will be in the helicopter for 8-9 minutes.
Helicopter ride Tenerife south extended (30 km)
This is a slightly more extensive helicopter flight than the one mentioned above. Besides seeing the beaches of the south of Tenerife, this helicopter tour will also visit: El Puertito, Taucho and Barranco del Infierno. You will travel a total of 30 km and you will be in the helicopter for 12-15 minutes.
Fly to Los Gigantes (50 km)
This helicopter trip departs from the south of Tenerife and passes places like Alcala, Santiago del Teide and takes you to discover the beautiful cliffs of Los Gigantes. During the helicopter flight you will also get to see magnificent views over the national park of El Teide. As the price is not that expensive and you still travel a nice distance it remains our most frequently sold helicopter tour. The total distance of the flight is 50 km and you will be in the helicopter for 20-22 minutes.
Tour all the way to Garachico (85 km)
This beautiful helicopter tour departs from the south of Tenerife and passes the cliffs of Los Gigantes and also offers great views of the El Teide National Park. You will also be able to see the famous village of Masca from the air if the clouds allow us to do so. When we arrive in Garachico you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful natural swimming pools of Garachico from above. The helicopter covers a distance of 85 km and the whole trip takes 35-40 minutes.
Fly to the volcano Teide (120 km)
This is the most amazing helicopter tour of Tenerife. During this helicopter flight we still come close to Los Gigantes, Masca and Garachico. However, the main focus of this helicopter trip is to see mount Teide in the best possible way. Additionally, you will also pass places like La Orotava, Güímar and Villaflor. You travel 120 km and the helicopter ride takes 45-50 minutes.
Hire a helicopter in Tenerife
Renting the helicopter is ideal for people who want to have the helicopter privately in combination with the pilot. But it can also be for a photographer who wants to do a special photo shoot in Tenerife. Or for someone who simply needs to be somewhere fast. Club Canary would love to hear what your wishes are, you can easily and quickly contact us through the live chat.
Information about the flights
- The helicopter tours in Tenerife are covered with the best price guarantee of Tour agency Club Canary. This means that you will definitely pay the lowest price for your tours in Tenerife.
- Helicopter flights must be booked in advance, and a small down payment is required to confirm your reservation. The rest of the amount can be paid in cash or by bank card at the helicopter location.
- Book your trip on time! Sometimes it happens that the helicopter gets a maintenance service when no reservations have been made. Also, it might happen that the agenda has not been updated yet. We therefore advise you to book your helicopter flight at least 2 days in advance. Should it happen that your chosen day is still not available, we will offer you another possible day or we will refund you the full amount.
- All helicopter flights depart from the south of Tenerife at this address: Calle Charfa, 38660 Adeje. The car route starting from the Club Canary office to the takeoff point can be found here.
- The temperature inside the helicopter is similar to the temperature outside on the same day. Therefore, select clothing that suits the weather conditions.
- There is no pick-up service available until at least the end of July 2021. This means that you will have to come to the helicopter station by car or taxi.
- Passengers must bring their official identity card, DNI, NIE or passport with them for the tour.
- Please mention your weight in the order form. The pilot needs this information for the helicopter journey. If you are heavier than 110 kilos you can still fly in a helicopter but there are extra costs attached. For more information feel free to contact us.
- The helicopter has a capacity for 1 pilot and 4 passengers. All passengers will have a place at or near the window. For the groups that consist of more than 4 persons and would like to make a helicopter flight, we are able to fly up and down several times. When you book a helicopter flight for 1 or 2 persons it is possible that other persons will participate in your tour.
- Flying in a helicopter is very stable. However, when you are quickly sick it may be wise to take a travel tablet prior to flying.
- Should the weather be too unsafe to fly out on your chosen day, then one of the members of the Club Canary office will contact you. You will then be given the choice of a full refund or rescheduling the helicopter flight.
- You can cancel or reschedule your helicopter tour free of charge up to 48 hours before the time of the meeting. But if you cancel the helicopter ride within 48 hours before departure you will lose the down payment.
Above description of the helicopter flight is updated in 2021. If you are looking for more island tours in Tenerife click here. In case you are looking for another air excursion then you should take a look at the Fly Tenerife paragliding option offered by Club Canary tour agency.