Helicopter Rides Tenerife
From: 98,00 €
✓ Choose from 5 different helicopter flights.
✓ Departs from Adeje Heliport.
✓ Reserve flight for just 13€ deposit.
✓ Free cancellation up to 48hrs in advance.
✓ Space for four passengers.
✓ Reserve your tickets in advance.
✓ Club Canary best price guarantee.
✓ Flights depart 10am, 11am and 12pm.
✓ Experienced professional pilot.
✓ Flights in a Bell Jet Ranger
✓ Mount Teide flight available.
✓ Great for first time visitors.
✓ Amazing birds-eye views.
✓ Club Canary is a partner of Helidream.
Tenerife helicopter flights prices
Playa de las Americas – 20 km
13€ per person deposit
85€ per person on arrival
Tenerife south extended – 30 km
20€ per person deposit
125€ per person on arrival
Fly to Los Gigantes – 50 km
39€ per person deposit
240€ per person on arrival
Fly to Garachico – 85 km
59€ per person deposit
330€ per person on arrival
Fly to the volcano Teide – 120 km
75€ per person deposit
420€ per person on arrival
Information about the flights
- The helicopter tours in Tenerife are covered with the best price guarantee of Tour agency Club Canary. This means that you will definitely pay the lowest price for your tours in Tenerife.
- Helicopter flights must be booked in advance, and a small down payment is required to confirm your reservation. The rest of the amount can be paid in cash or by bank card at the helicopter location.
- All helicopter flights depart from the south of Tenerife at this address: Calle Charfa, 38660 Adeje. The car route starting from the Club Canary office to the takeoff point can be found here.
- The temperature inside the helicopter is similar to the temperature outside on the same day. Therefore, select clothing that suits the weather conditions.
- There is no pick-up service available until at least the end of June 2022. This means that you will have to come to the helicopter station by car or taxi.
- Passengers must bring their official identity card, DNI, NIE or passport with them for the tour.
- Please mention your weight in the order form. The pilot needs this information for the helicopter journey. If you are heavier than 110 kilos you can still fly in a helicopter but there are extra costs attached. For more information feel free to contact us.
- The helicopter has a capacity for 1 pilot and 4 passengers. All passengers will have a place at or near the window. For the groups that consist of more than 4 persons and would like to make a helicopter flight, we are able to fly up and down several times. When you book a helicopter flight for 1 or 2 persons it is possible that other persons will participate in your tour.
- Flying in a helicopter is very stable. However, when you are quickly sick it may be wise to take a travel tablet prior to flying.
- Should the weather be too unsafe to fly out on your chosen day, then one of the members of the Club Canary office will contact you. You will then be given the choice of a full refund or rescheduling the helicopter flight.
- You can cancel or reschedule your helicopter tour free of charge up to 48 hours before the time of the meeting. But if you cancel the helicopter ride within 48 hours before departure you will lose the down payment.
- No smoking on the flight.
- For your safety, people who appear drunk or on drugs will not be allowed access to the flight and will lose their deposit.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- This flight requires good weather. If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather you will be offered a refund or the chance to reschedule your flight.
- If you do not arrive on the time the flight will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Playa de las Americas – a 20 km flight taking you over La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos.1 of 5
Tenerife south extended – a 30 km flight that explores more of the south including El Puertito, Taucho and Barranco del Infierno.2 of 5
Los Gigantes – this 50 km flight takes you to the cliffs of Los Gigantes via Alcala and Santiago del Teide. Incredible views of the Teide National Park.3 of 5
Garachico – an 85km flight to the spectacular nort of the island passing over the breath taking Masca Valley.4 of 5
Mount Teide – dicover the island’s magnificent volcano and pass over Los Gigantes, Masca, Garachico La Orotava, Guimar and Vilaflor on this amazing 120 km helicopter flight.5 of 5
Helicopter experience in Tenerife
Treat your family, friends and loved ones to one of the greatest activities to do in Tenerife. A helicopter tour in Tenerife is interesting, exciting and, if you are thinking of romance, an amazing time to pop the question. And anyway – your holiday time is valuable so a Tenerife helicopter ride is the best and quickest way to explore the island.
Club Canary works together with the helicopter company Helidreams. Helidreams has a top qualified pilot, and a Jet Ranger Bell 206 helicopter. The company is the only company in Tenerife licensed to offer recreational helicopter flights.
Five different helicopter tours
Because of Tenerife’s volcanic origins, the peaks and ravines can make road trips long and arduous as you navigate hairpin after hairpin on your way up and down steep mountain roads. However, with a Tenerife helicopter tour you can get to just about anywhere in a very short time.
The good news is that a helicopter flight in 2022 will no longer be particularly expensive. Club Canary can now offer five different helicopter flights in Tenerife for people of all budgets. In fact, the cheapest Tenerife helicopter tour is just 85€ + a deposit of 13€. All helicopter flights depart from the south of Tenerife and the routes are described below.
Tenerife helicopter flights
Helicopter ride above Playa de Las Americas (20 km)
This helicopter flight takes in a section of the south coast of Tenerife and passes over some of the most well-known resorts including La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos. Although this is the shortest helicopter tour it is a great option for people who want to experience a helicopter ride in Tenerife and see a bit of the south coast. The total distance of the trip is 20 km and you will be in the helicopter for 8-9 minutes.
Helicopter ride Tenerife south extended (30 km)
This Tenerife helicopter flight is slightly more extensive than the one mentioned above. Not only does it visit the same popular beach resorts but it also flies over the stunning El Puertito bay, the village of Taucho and the incredible Barranco del Infierno. This helicopter excursion takes about 12-15 minutes and covers a distance of 30 km.
Fly to Los Gigantes (50 km)
This helicopter trip departs from the south of Tenerife and travels up the south-west coast passing over the bustling town of Alcala, the picturesque village of Santiago del Teide before arriving at the majestic sea cliffs of Los Gigantes.
During this helicopter flight you will be treated to magnificent views of the national park and the highest point of Spain, Mount Teide. This is our best value and most frequently sold helicopter tour covering a distance of 50 km and taking around 20-22 minutes.
Tour all the way to Garachico (85 km)
This wonderful Tenerife helicopter tour departs from the south of the island and passes the cliffs of Los Gigantes and also offers great views of the El Teide National Park. On a clear day you will also be able to see the famous village of Masca which nestles amidst the Teno Mountains.
As you pass over the historic town of Garachico you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful natural swimming pools created by volcanic eruptions in the past. In total the helicopter covers a distance of 85 km and takes about 35-40 minutes.
Fly to the volcano Teide (120 km)
This is the most amazing helicopter tour of Tenerife. This helicopter flight also takes in the wonderful sights of los Gigantes, Masca and Garachico as well as giving you superb views of the majestic volcano Mount Teide and the surrounding national park. On the return journey you will fly over the verdant Orotava valley, the town of Guimar and one of Spain’s highest villages, Vilaflor. This helicopter trip covers 120 km and takes around 45-50 minutes.
Helicopter flights to other Canary Islands
Since 2022, several helicopter flights are also possible departing from Tenerife to other Canary Islands.
- Helicopter tour over La Gomera, price 1900€ per person.
- Helicopter tour over La Palma, price 2450€ per person.
- Helicopter tour over El Hierro, price 2450€ per person.
- Helicopter tour over Gran Canaria, price 2450€ per person.
- Helicopter tour over Fuerteventura, price 4900€ per person.
- Helicopter tour over Lanzarote, price 5500€ per person.
Should you be interested in this. Then let us know with how many people you are, and which tour you are most interested in via the live chat. You will then receive the information and a possible tour date.
Hire a helicopter in Tenerife
Renting the helicopter is ideal for people who want to have private use of the helicopter and pilot. Helicopter rental in Tenerife can be useful for photographers who want to do a special photoshoot in Tenerife or for anyone who wants to get somewhere quickly.
If you have any questions about private helicopter hire in Tenerife then get in touch with Club Canary quickly and easily using our Live Chat feature.