Downhill Mountain Biking
From: 35,00 €
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Departure of the MTB tour is around 10:00.
- Total excursion duration 4 to 5 hours.
- Transport to Teide National Park.
- Discount for groups of 6 or more.
- Mountain bike and equipment.
- Information and free time in park.
- Possible from 8 to 70 years of age.
- No fitness level required.
- 36 km downhill tour from 2,180 metres.
- Tapas lunch and drinks included.
- 48-hour free cancellation policy.
- Groups of about 10 people.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 15€.
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Club Canary is a partner of Mr.bike.
- Last updated on January 3, 2022
Tenerife MTB tour prices
30€ On arrival
25€ On arrival
Downhill mountain biking in Tenerife includes:
Mr Bike Tenerife – bike tour information
- After booking, please leave your height and weight in the order notes so that we can arrange the perfect bicycle for you.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the bike tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is advisable to put on comfortable sports clothes. If necessary, take a vest or something against the cold, as the temperature at El Teide can sometimes be a bit colder.
- The downhill bike excursion takes about 4-5 hours in total.
- The pick-up time for the bike excursion is normally between 09:30-10:00. We can often organize a trip in the afternoon as well. If you prefer that, please let us know in the order notes.
- You can cancel the Tenerife downhill bike excursion free of charge up to 48 hours in advance.
- The tour also stops at a restaurant on the way back. Here you have the opportunity to go to the toilet or smoke a cigarette, change clothes when desired.
- Trip is possible to do for anyone from 8 to 70 years old.
- High levels of fitness not required. But you do need to be able to ride a bike a little. Or have sat on a bike before.
- You may cancel the downhill bike excursion free of charge up to 48 hours before departure.
- All groups must be accompanied by a guide.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot participate in the tour.
- A tapas lunch and drinks is included in the excursion price.
- If you cancel or don’t show up for the excursion 48 before departure time, you will lose the total paid deposit.
- Should you have any complaints during the trip. You should discuss this with Mr.Bike on the day itself. Club Canary staff is not present during the excursion, and cannot judge certain situations.
- We request that you arrive on time for hotel pick-ups.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Tenerife MTB tours
When you think of mountain biking Tenerife you might imagine dare devils hurtling down forest tracks and risking life and limb for the excitement and an adrenaline kick. And that happens for sure. But there are other, gentler ways to discover the mountains of this beautiful island and that’s with one of our guided bike tours Tenerife.
Downhill bike tour Tenerife
Forget the exertion of mountain biking and instead drift down through the spectacular mountain scenery from the volcano to the sea without pedalling. Perhaps the longest no pedal excursion in the world, this Tenerife guided bike tour requires little effort and is suitable for all ages from nine upwards and for all fitness levels. Don’t worry if you’re not super fit – this is the lazy way to enjoy the great outdoors.
You will be picked-up from your accommodation and taken by minibus through the wonderful mountain forests to the incredible Teide National Park where you will be able to see the majestic volcano up close.
Tenerife guided mountain bike excursion
From a height of 2,180 metres your group will begin a descent of nearly 40 kilometres through scented pine forests, desert wastelands, lunar landscapes and pretty towns and villages. You will be accompanied by an experienced guide and followed by a support vehicle that can carry any bags or belongings you have brought with you.
The bike tour unfolds at a very relaxed pace with plenty of opportunities to take photos of the breath-taking views from the slopes of the mountain. At around 1,000 metres there is a break for drinks and tapas before continuing through the superb scenery down to the sea.
The descent takes around two and a half hours stopping every 5km or so to take in the landscape and have a hot or cold drink depending on the season. Once you arrive at the final destination we will drop you off at your accommodation.
If you would like to discuss the MTB trip in person then you are welcome at the Club Canary tour office in Costa Adeje.