Quad Bike Hire in Tenerife
From: 80,00 €
- The quad biking lasts 90 minutes.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 15€ or 20€.
- Departure: 9:00 | 11.00 | 13.00 | 15:00 | 17:00.
- 48-hour free cancellation policy.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Best-selling tour: Book now.
Badge of excellence | Costa Adeje | Excellent for adrenaline seekers | Los Cristianos | Playa de Las Américas
- Club Canary
- Last updated on September 18, 2021
1 person alone on a quad
15€ Down payment
65€ At the quad park
2 people share a quad
20€ Down payment
80€ At the quad park
NOTE TO FAMILY: Choose the 9:00 or 11:00 tour when possible.
Hire a quad in Tenerife, even without a driving license. With this quad you can drive through beautiful areas. The quad biking experience is only about having fun and driving off-road! More information regarding quad bike hire in Tenerife provided by Club Canary can be found in the description given below.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Children 6 years of age and older may ride on the back of a quad with an adult
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the quad biking requires final payment before it begins.
- A maximum of 6 quad are available.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that may get dirty (no flip-flops).
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- The quads are insured, and you don’t need to pay any security deposit.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Calle Arcilla, 4, 38630 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- In front of the quad park you can park easy and for free.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- Quad biking requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
- If you have any complaints about this service, it should be discussed with the quad company on the day, after your tour. Club Canary staff will not be present on the day and can therefore not judge the incident.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Ride an ATV in Tenerife
During this excursion, you can drive an ATV in Tenerife without a driver’s license. We’ll pick you up at your hotel in southern Tenerife and take you to the quad park located in San Miguel de Abona. This quad park is about a 20-minute drive from Playa de las Americas. The quad excursion is suitable for the whole family or a group of friends. Children are welcome to join their parents and they can even ride the ATV by themselves if they are at least 12 years old. If you want to get off the roads and experience a real dusty adventure, then this ATV experience is for you!
Tenerife quad rental
The rental of quads in Tenerife is very difficult to organize because of all the paperwork that is needed. You’re not allowed to go off-road if you rent an ATV in Tenerife. This excursion is the perfect alternative if you would like to ride an ATV in Tenerife for the action but prefer a bit more freedom than during a quad safari. If you would like to discover Tenerife on the quad bike tour, take a look at here.