Quad Biking Tours Tenerife
From: 80,00 €
- The quad biking lasts 3 or 4 hours.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 20€ per quad.
- Departure: 9:00 | 12.00 | 15.00 | Sunset.
- You need a car driving license to ride a quad.
- A maximum capacity of up to 8 quads.
- 48-hour free cancellation policy.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Best-selling tour: Book now.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on November 10, 2021
Teide by day tour
Single = Alone on the quad | Double = 2 people sharing a quad
35€ – 50€ deposit for each quad
50€ or 60€ on arrival
Teide sunset tour
Collection for this tour is around 15:45
30€ – 50€ deposit for each quad
50€ on arrival
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Bring your driver’s license, either as a card or as a photo on your phone.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the quad biking requires final payment before it begins.
- From 7 years of age and older, you may ride as a passenger on the back of the quad.
- A maximum of 8 quad are available.
- When you book a double quad, you are allowed to change the driver during the trip.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that may get dirty (no flip-flops).
- Photos are taken but not included in the price.
- Bring extra clothing if necessary, the temperature may fall as we ride higher into the mountains.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- The quads are insured, and you don’t need to pay any security deposit.
Only for people who want to come to the meeting point themselves
- 1, Carretera General C 820 Norte, 38689 Chío, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- Free parking is available at the quad departure point.
- Open the location on google maps. View here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- Anyone with a valid car license may drive a quad bike in Tenerife.
- Quad biking requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Quad biking in Tenerife
Quad biking in Tenerife is suitable for both young and old that want to discover nature in Tenerife in a really fun and interesting way. To join the quad safari in Tenerife, you do not need a quad driving experience but a valid car driving license is required. The quad excursion in Tenerife is also suitable for families with children because, from the age of 7 years, you are allowed on the backside of the quad with an adult. The quad tour is without a doubt one of the most fun things to do in Tenerife. The different quad safaris can be found down below, prices vary from 75€ to 120€.
El Teide quad safari
This is the most popular quad safari in Tenerife! This excursion brings you to Europe’s most visited national park El Teide. The landscape in the national park is lunar-like and surreal. On our way back from the volcano, we will also enjoy some off-road quad biking before heading back to the south of Tenerife. This quad safari takes about 4 hours and we go about 10 kilometers off-road.
El Teide sunset tour
Mount Teide goes up to 3718 meters and is the highest point in Spain. There is no doubt that this is one of the most beautiful places in Tenerife to see the sunset. To drive there with a quad bike, makes the whole trip even more unforgettable! This quad tour takes about 3 hours and we go about 10 kilometers off-road. This excursion is only available during summertime (May – November).
On Saturdays and Sundays we are not allowed to drive off-road in the area of national park El Teide. This is because of strict nature regulations from the government.
When off-road quad riding is your main priority we recommend you to choose the forest quad safari or the 90 minute off road quad trip.