Bike Rental Tenerife
If you would like to hire a bicycle during your Tenerife holiday, you can arrange this through the Club Canary’s tour company. The bikes can be reserved on this page using the live chat, or directly at the Club Canary tour office located in the Plaza del Duque shopping centre between 11:00 and 17:00. Delivery of the bikes is free and only available at the following locations: Costa Adeje, La Caleta, Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas.
If you are looking for a downhill bike excursion in Tenerife click here.
Excursion description - Club Canary
Tenerife bike hireIf you want to rent a bike in Tenerife, you can easily do it from our website. The bike shop is located in the south of Tenerife and will drop off the bikes and pick them up again completely free of charge. The staff from the bike shop will help you adjust the bike and give you some tips. The bikes for rent in Tenerife are mountain bikes, city bikes, electric city bikes and electric mountain bikes. Helmet and lock are included in the price when you rent a bike and a child seat can also be added.
Tenerife electric bike hireA fun thing to do during your holiday in Tenerife is to rent an electric bike. Bike express in Tenerife rents out electric bicycles from 30€ per day. Hiring an E-bike in Tenerife to drive around the promenades is a great activity and definitely worth it! The electric bike will be delivered to your hotel anywhere in Tenerife south and our colleague from the bike shop will give you all the necessary instructions about the e-bike.
Bike hire information
- Bicycles can be reserved through the live chat or in the Club Canary office, between 11:00 and 15:00.
- Children’s bicycles are available for ages over 4 years.
- Electric bicycles can be rented from the age of 18 and above, no exceptions can be made due to insurance requirements.
- The electric bikes can travel up to 60 kilometres before needing to be recharged.
- Electric city bike has a BOSH battery of 400 watt-hours, and the electric mountain bike has a BOSH battery of 500 watt-hours.
- You have the option to reserve bikes in advance, or to receive them in about 30 minutes after placing your order.
- When the bike is delivered, you get the necessary help to adjust it perfectly to your liking.
- When you rent a bike for 1 day, you have the bike for 24 hours.
- If you’re looking for a bike excursion in Tenerife, click here.
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Top Buggy Adventure AdejeFrom: 69,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Volcano Trip TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Parasailing In TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jeep Safari Tours TenerifeFrom: 22,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Atlantic Star Boat TripFrom: 29,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Bike Hire In TenerifeFrom: 79,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Paragliding In TenerifeFrom: 84,00 € Learn More - Book Here