Jungle Park Tenerife
From: 11,00 €
Jungle Park Zoo
Jungle Park is the second largest zoo in Tenerife. The largest zoo is Loro Parque, which is located in Puerto de la Cruz. However, Jungle Park is a very popular choice for people who are staying in the south of Tenerife, as it is only a 10-minute drive from resorts such as Costa Adeje, Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos. At Club Canary, we have put together a nice description of the zoo for you below. You can find information regarding the shows, free bus service, reviews and even a discount code for Jungle Park.
Jungle ParkThe Tenerife Jungle Park has a nice collection of different animals for you to admire. For instance, in the category of primates you will find in the park: Orangutans, Gibbons, Capuchin monkey, Marmosets and White Bearded Monkeys. In addition, Jungle Park has an outstanding collection of leopards and jaguars. Some adorable animals which include: Penguins, Sea Lions, Meerkats and Raccoons. As well as reptiles such as: Snakes, Turtles and large Crocodiles and Caimans. Furthermore, Jungle Park is most known for its birds including: flamingos, parrots, falcons and magnificent eagles, many of which can be observed during the bird show. Because of this wonderful collection, Jungle Park is already rated by over 2800 people on tripadvisor with an average of 4 stars and is mainly described as a zoo with a very pleasant atmosphere.
Details on the shows performed inside the zooWhen you visit Jungle Park in Tenerife, you will receive an interesting map of the zoo for free. The map can also be easily and freely downloaded from here. In this plan you will find the location of all the animals that you can visit in the park as well as interesting information like feeding times and animals show hours. For instance, the sea lions in the Jungle Park perform a great daily show at 13.30, which you don’t want to miss. During this sea lion show, you can expect to be entertained and to be able to admire the incredible skills of the sea lions in and out of the water. However where Jungle Park is most known for is the bird show, which you can read more about down below.
Information about the Jungle Park bird showThe bird of prey show in Jungle Park is truly spectacular! This is due to the fact that they have a great collection of birds of prey that are excellently trained/educated. During the bird show in Jungle Park, you can expect the birds of prey to come very near to you. As a result, the wind of the birds’ powerful wingbeats will transform your hairstyle very likely. Throughout the show, explanations about the birds of prey are given and various different hunting methods are demonstrated. The star act of the show will undoubtedly be the magnificent bald eagle.
Special tours and activities inside the zooJungle Park in the south of Tenerife offers some more exciting things to do during your visit. For example, the park itself has a fun bobsleigh run and you have the opportunity to sign up for two special experiences. More information about these 2 special activities can be found below. Please note that these activities cannot be booked in advance and can only be arranged after your entry to the zoo. If you are interested, it is wise to be at the park in time to organize it.
- Sign up for a guided tour of Jungle Park. During this tour you can take a look behind the scenes and you have the opportunity to feed some of the animals yourself. The tour takes about 60 minutes and is excellent for those who would like to receive some extra information about the animals from a specialist, costs are approximately 35€ a person.
- Register for a sea lion experience in Jungle Park. If you love sea lions, then the sea lion encounter at Jungle Park is exactly what you deserve. This sea lion experience aims to let you learn more about these magnificent animals. You will get a wetsuit and go into the water together with the sea lions and accompanied by the trainers. It’s a fun and educational experience that lasts around 40 minutes and gives you the chance to help the trainers with taking care of the sea lions, it costs approximately 60€ a person.
Your advantage of booking Jungle Park tickets with Club CanaryThe main advantage of booking your tickets in advance is that they can be used up to 90 days after purchase and that you do not have to queue up at the Jungle Park ticket office. You may also collect and pay for your tickets in person at the Club Canary tour office, located in Costa Adeje. Furthermore, Club Canary offers you a 5€ discount code to use on the best things to do in Tenerife, including Jungle Park! This discount code can be requested by clicking here.
You get a Special price when you also visit the water park called Aqualand!Did you know that there are two large water parks and two large zoos in Tenerife? The biggest zoo is Loro Parque and the biggest water park in Tenerife is Siam Park. These large theme parks are managed by the same organisation and therefore a discount is given to people who buy a ticket to visit both parks. This ticket is known as the Loro Parque and Siam park Twin Ticket. A similar concept is offered by Jungle Park and Aqualand water park in Costa Adeje. However, the only difference is that this ticket is called the 2 park ticket and it allows you to visit Jungle Park on one day and Aqualand on another day of your choice. You can easily save up to over 10€ per ticket compared to buying the tickets separately for each park! Club Canary offers you the opportunity to book a 2 park ticket on this same page. If you want to know more about Aqualand, which is part of the 2 park ticket, take a look here: https://clubcanary.com/en/product/aqualand/.
Free bus that takes you to Jungle Park including timetableThe bus that takes you to Jungle Park can be recognized by the markings and the logo on the side. It is free to go on the bus when you own a Jungle Park or 2 Parks ticket. To help you with your journey to the zoo, we have listed below the Jungle Park bus timetable and bus stops around Tenerife South.
Pick-up locations and bus times in Costa Adeje
- In front of Aqualand 9:00 10:00 11:00 12:00
- Hotel Isla Bonita 9:10 10:10 11:10 12:10
- The Dukes shopping 9:15 10:15 11:15 12:15
- Hotel Sunwing Fanabe 9:20 10:20 11:20 12:20
- Hotel Bahia Princess 9:25 10:25 11:25 12:25
- Bouganville (bus stop) 9:30 10:30 11:30 12:30
Pick-up locations and bus times in Playa de Las Américas
- Hotel Troya 9:25 10:25 11:25 12:25
- C.C Presidente 9:30 10:30 11:30 12:30
- Hotel Best Tenerife 9:35 10:35 11:35 12:35
Pick-up locations and bus times in Los Cristianos
- C.C Passarella 9:45 10:45 11:45 12:45
- Hotel Sol Arona 9:50 10:50 11:50 12:50
Important information about the zoo and your ticket
- The tour company Club Canary offers you the best price guarantee on the purchase of tickets. Therefore, you can always be sure that you will never pay too much.
- Jungle Park is usually open every day from 10:30 to 16:30. However, note that due to covid 19, they are currently closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. As soon as this changes, we will update the new information. In addition, you can stay up to date with the latest news about the zoo by taking a look at the Jungle Park facebook page.
- Important notice, due to the covid 19 restrictions both Jungle Park and Aqualand have decided to temporarily suspend their free bus transfer. Therefore you will have to come to Jungle Park yourself. The address is: Urb. Águilas del Teide, s/n, Km. 3, 38640 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Pre-order your tickets through Club Canary, as it can take a while for us to process your order and send you your ticket. Usually we can arrange it very last minute, but if you can order your ticket more than 14 hours before the opening time of the park, it should always be fine. If you want to get your ticket right away, you are welcome at the Club Canary excursion office at the address: Calle Londres, Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque, Floor -1, B-35, Tenerife, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- In case you have a Club Canary discount code you want to use on your Jungle Park or 2 Park tickets. Then you can obtain this discount by entering your discount code on the shopping cart page.
- It is sometimes very busy at the entrance of Jungle Park by the ticket counter. If you book your ticket in advance, you will not have to join this line and you can enter the park sooner. Tickets booked through Club Canary also give you access to the whole park, including the bird and sea lion show.
- Bring your Club Canary ticket received after ordering with you, either on your mobile phone or printed out. When possible, we recommend you print your ticket as it makes it easier to scan the QR code. We also recommend that you take some money with you to buy food, drinks, tours or souvenirs. Please note that the prices of food and drinks in Jungle Park itself are often labelled as expensive.
- You may bring your own food and beverages for picnicking at an appropriate location inside the park. However, you are absolutely not allowed to feed the animals, unless an employee of the zoo offers it to you. If you do so, or if you show very bad behavior in the park, the zoo staff are entitled to confront you and possibly expel you from the zoo. Should in the worst case you be removed from the park, you will not be entitled to a ticket refund.
- When you order a Jungle park or 2 park ticket through this page, the date on the ticket will be the same as the day of your purchase. This is not the date you have to visit the park, but from this date your ticket is valid for 1-time entrance for a period of up to 90 days. You may choose the day and time you want to visit and you do not have to notify us about it.
- Tickets for Jungle Park or 2 park tickets cannot be cancelled after they have been ordered. The reason is that each ticket for this theme park has a unique QR code, which cannot be re-used. Therefore, it is important to keep the ticket with the QR code safe and only show it when you visit Jungle Park or Aqualand.