Siam Park All-Incl Ticket
From: 149,00 €
- Priority Park Access
- All-Day Fast Pass
- Free Locker And Towel
- All-You-Can-Eat Access
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Beer And Water
- Free Siam Park Bus
- Bring sunscreen, swimwear, towel and 10€ for the locker. The park only allows you to bring water and some fruits with you.
- The ticket will state the day of purchase, but you can choose the day you want to visit the park for up to 90 days.
- Opening Hours: 1 May to 31 October: 10:00 to 18:00. 1 November to 30 April: 10:00 to 17:00. Address: Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Smoking only in designated areas.
- Swimwear must be worn on all of the rides.
- People under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
- Last updated on May 1, 2022
Siam Park All Inclusive Deluxe Ticket
The Siam Park All Inclusive Deluxe Ticket is our recommended option and is the ultimate way to get the best from the Siam water park Tenerife.
This all-inclusive ticket gives you a full day’s admission to the recently voted “best waterpark in the world”. It also comes with a huge range of extra benefits to make your day at Siam Park one to remember. These extra benefits include:
- Priority Park Access – bypass the long ticket lines and enjoy direct entry to Siam Park
- All-day Fast Pass – to every ride except the Tower of Power. Beat the queues a get the most from your time in the park
- Free locker and towel – keep your valuables safe while you explore this water wonderland. A refundable deposit is required for the Siam Park locker key
- All-you-can-eat access – indulge yourself with free all-you-can-eat in all of the Siam Park restaurants expect Tea House
- Unlimited soft drinks, beer and water – keep hydrated with unlimited drinks from the bars and restaurants. Cocktails, wines and spirits are not included
- Free Siam Park Bus – let us do the driving and enjoy the free service from Playa de las Americas, Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje.
Get ready to enjoy a wonderful fun-packed day with everything taken care of for you. All you need to do is relax on the stunning white sand beach and enjoy the fun of the immense Siam Park wave pool.
Maybe you’ll drift gently down the Lazy River taking in the exotic sights and sounds of this Thai themed paradise as the sunshine kisses your skin and the crystal-clear water keeps you cool and comfortable.
Once you’ve had time to relax and explore you are going to love the adrenaline rush as you hurtle down the Tower of Power and through an aquarium of sharks. Take your breath away on the world’s best waterslides including: The Volcano, Mekong Rapids, Dragon, Singha, Kinnaree and much more.
There is something for everyone and families with little ones will love The Lost City, a wonderous waterpark adventure playground designed especially for younger children. The towers, bridges, cascades, nets and 15 water slides will keep them entertained throughout your amazing day at Siam Park in Tenerife.
Free Bus To Siam Park
The bus runs every 30 minutes between 9.30 until 18.30 (except between 14.00-15.00) from the following Siam Park bus stops:
- Costa Adeje: CC El Duque, Fañabe Plaza, Ocean Park.
- Los Cristianos: C.C. Pasarela – Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona.
- Las Américas: C.C. Presidente – Shopping Mall, Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
We can arrange the ticket with the bus transfer included for you. Pick up time is around 8:30 and departure time normally at 17:00 and it costs an extra 13€ per person. The exact pick-up time and location can be found on your ticket.
- Puerto de La Cruz: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Los Gigantes: Wednesday
- El Médano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio: Monday