Siam Park Tenerife
From: 26,00 €
Slide your way through summer.
Siam Park is open from Monday to Sunday. The park will open its doors at 10:00 and close at 18:00.
Siam park Tenerife tickets
Siam Park is certainly something you shouldn’t miss when visiting Tenerife. For the sixth year in a row, the park has been selected as the number 1 water park in the world! We can guarantee you a wonderful day out with your friends or the whole family.
When you enter the park you will be welcomed by the cheerful sea lions and then you walk through the beautiful floating market. We recommend you to get a locker and put all your valuables in there. After that, you have a choice to claim a sun-bed for the day either in the beautiful Siam Beach or a Coco beach (for smaller children). All the beds are free, just use your towel to occupy one which you can leave there if you go on the slides.
Explore Siam Park
There are many water attractions for young and old. The park’s most recent addition is the new Coco beach for families with smaller children. The Park is magnificent with its natural palms, water and Eastern design. Each attraction is a great adventure. From exciting slides to relaxing in the Lazy River. The park does everything it can to make it as safe as possible for you, that’s why there are several lifeguards at each attraction. Challenge your friends to slide down the Tower of Power! It’s a slide that goes straight down through an aquarium of sharks at around 80 kilometers per hour!
Where to eat in Siam Park?
The park has some wonderful food places like The Tea house, Thai bar, Beach Club, Beach Bar and Sweet Siam. You can also find the Foto shop, souvenir shop and a mini-market.
Renting of lockers and towels in Siam Park
It is possible to organise this in the Floating Market of Siam Park. You get the deposit back when you leave.
- Renting a towel – cost 3€ (+5€ deposit)
- Renting a small locker – cost 3€ (+5€ deposit)
- Renting a big locker – cost 5€ (+5€ deposit)
- Siam Park Fast Pass
This allows you to go through the fast lane one time for the most popular attractions and therefore saving time by skipping the lines. Usually, the fast pass is valid from 10:00 to 14:00 or from 14:00 to 18:00 and can only be purchased in Siam Park itself at a souvenir stall that says “Fast Pass here”. Another choice is to purchase the Siam Park VIP ticket. With this ticket, you will receive a fast pass at the entrance which is valid for the entire day.
Why should I buy a ticket beforehand?
At the entrance, there are 2 queues to Siam Park. One of them is for people with tickets and the other is for people who still need to buy the tickets. You don’t have to stand in the long line if you’ve already purchased your tickets beforehand and therefore have even more time to enjoy the park.
Cabanas, Casas and Villas in Siam Park
We also rent out cabanas, casas and villas for 1 day in Siam Park which come with sun loungers, private showers, towels, fan, TV and a minibar. The casa and villa also have a jacuzzi and a private toilet. For more information, please send us a message via the live chat. (Prices starting from 460€)
Siam Park Premium ticket
This is a great option for people that want to enjoy Siam Park stress-free. The ticket includes all the basic things you would need in Siam Park: entrance, towel, locker and a 15€ lunch voucher.
Siam Park all Inclusive Deluxe ticket
This is the best option for people that want to enjoy Siam Park to the fullest!
With this ticket, you will have the unlimited fast pass access to the attractions and “All Inclusive” service at the Beach Bar, Beach Club, Thai House and Thai Bar. Besides that, the ticket also includes the use of towels and lockers. It is necessary to make a deposit for the towel and locker rental which you will get back later.
Siam Park Location
The park can be found in one of the busiest tourist areas of Tenerife – Costa Adeje. Right next to the beautiful shopping center called Siam Mall, where free parking is also possible. In front of the Siam Park, you also have some parking options and normally costs 4€. Or take the free bus to Siam park!
• Address: Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Free bus to Siam Park
The bus is available every 30 minutes between 9.30 until 18.30 (except between 14.00-15.00) from the following Siam Park bus stops:
- Costa Adeje: CC El Duque, Fañabe Plaza, Ocean Park.
- Los Cristianos: C.C. Pasarela – Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona.
- Las Américas: C.C. Presidente – Shopping Mall, Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
We can arrange the ticket with the bus transfer included for you. Pick up time is around 8:30 and departure time normally at 17:00 and it costs extra 13€ per person. The exact pick-up time and location can be found on your ticket.
- Puerto de La Cruz: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Los Gigantes: Wednesday
- El Médano, Golf del sur, Costa del Silencio: Monday
- Fast entrance into the park
- The tickets are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- Access to every pool and attraction
- Access to the free bus in Las Americas, Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje
- Bring sunscreen, swimwear, towel and possibly some money for the locker. The park only allows you to bring water and some fruits with you inside.
- The ticket will state the day of purchase, but you can choose the day you want to visit the park for up to 90 days.
- Opening Hours: 1 May to 31 October: 10:00 to 18:00. 1 November to 30 April: 10:00 to 17:00.Address: Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.