Siam Park and Loro Parque
From: 45,00 €
One day at the zoo and the other day on the slides!
- Club Canary
- Last updated on August 22, 2021
Twin ticket Loro Parque and Siam Park
Siam Park and Loro Parque are known as a water park and zoological park of the world-class. Both parks can be visited all year round, and are one of the most popular things to visit in Tenerife for families, couples and friends. Loro Parque and Siam Park are both run by the same organization and therefore we can reward you with a discount if you buy the ticket for both parks. With the Twin Ticket, you can visit Loro Parque one day and Siam Park another day, or the other way around.
Twin Ticket Premium (recommended)
This is the ticket for people who want to enjoy themselves to the fullest without worries. It gives a lot of advantages such as 15€ lunch vouchers for Siam Park and Loro Parque. A discovery tour for Loro Parque and reserved seats for all the shows. For Siam Park, you will get a locker and towel. If you’re interested in this ticket, please select this option at the bottom of your booking.
Loro Parque is located in Puerto de La Cruz and Siam Park in Playa de las Americas. They’re about 70 kilometers away from each other. Normally, one of the parks will be located close to your accommodation. If this is the case you can either use the free park bus, go on foot or by taxi. The stops of the free bus can be found down below.
If you want to visit the other park, it is wise to book a bus transfer with your ticket. We will always arrange an express bus to pick you up from your accommodation or a meeting point nearby. We work together with a bus company that has comfortable seats and air-conditioning.
Siam Park Free Bus (South Tenerife)
The bus is available every 30 minutes between 9.30 until 18.30 (except between 14.00-15.00) from the following Siam Park bus stops:
- Costa Adeje: CC El Duque, Fañabe Plaza, Ocean Park.
- Los Cristianos: C.C. Pasarela – Shopping Mall and Hotel Sol Arona.
- Las Américas: C.C. Presidente – Shopping Mall, Best Tenerife and Llanos de Troya.
Siam Park Bus Transfer (North Tenerife)
We can arrange the ticket with the bus transfer included for you. Pick up time is around 8:30 and departure time normally at 17:00.
- Puerto de La Cruz: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Los Gigantes: Wednesday
- El Médano, Golf del sur, Costa del Silencio: Monday
Loro Parque Free Train (North Tenerife)
Loro Parque has a train that runs from Plaza de Los Reyes Catolicos to the park. The pickup starts at 9:00 and runs every 20 minutes.
Loro Parque Bus Transfer (South Tenerife)
We can arrange the ticket with the bus transfer included for you. If you choose the bus option and you are staying in the area of Los Cristianos, Las Americas or Costa Adeje, we will always arrange an express bus for you, which will pick you up around 9:00 am near your hotel.
We also have express buses with a pick-up point in Los Gigantes. The pick-up time is around 8:00 and is only possible on Mondays, Thursdays or Sundays. Playa Paraiso, Palm-Mar, Las Galletas, Costa del Silencio, San Miguel and El Médano pick up times will be between 8:45 and 9:45.
Exact pick-up time and nearest meeting point to you can be found on the ticket you receive after the order. Note: make sure you write down your hotel or the one close to your accommodation when you make the order.
- More information about Siam Park can be found on: https://clubcanary.com/tenerife/theme-parks-and-zoos-siam-park-tickets-costa-adeje/
- Siam Park is open from 10:00 to 18:00. And in winter times from 10:00 to 17:00.
- Address: Av. Siam, s/n, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- More information about Loro Parque can be found on: https://clubcanary.com/tenerife/theme-parks-and-zoos-loro-parque-tickets/
- Loro Parque is open from 08:30 to 18:45.
- Address: Av. Loro Parque 38400 Puerto de La Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- The ticket will state the day of purchase but you can choose the day you want to visit the parks for up to 90 days.
- Please fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. After your order, you receive a ticket with the exact pick-up location and time. (ONLY if you choose the bus option)