Santa Cruz Bus Transfer
From: 12,00 €
A luxury bus will take you from the south of Tenerife or from Puerto de la Cruz to Santa Cruz. In Santa Cruz you have free time and you can go shopping, visit the botanical garden and much more. Club Canary gives you in the text below some more information regarding what it’ s like in Santa Cruz and what there is to do.
Spend a day in the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Visit Santa Cruz, where you can see both traditional and modern architecture, including the iconic Auditorio de Tenerife. It is a great day trip for everyone! With this option, you have just the transfer and the whole day to spend on your own, doing your favourite things.
What is Santa Cruz like
- Shopping lovers can visit El Corte Ingles which is a shopping center with 7 floors located at the Tres de Mayo avenue. There is a wide range of different kinds of shops. On one of the floors, you can also find a beautiful food area.
- Another option is to pass by the African market (Mercado Nuestra Señora de África). The beautiful architecture of the place and the nice smell of fresh food puts a smile on every visitor’s face. You can find a lot of different herbs and many dishes from exotic countries. Take a visit and discover some new flavors.
- Visit the beach called ‘’Playa de las Teresitas’’. This is the famous golden sand beach in Tenerife that you can find on a lot of postcards. The beach is surrounded by snack bars, beach bars and palm trees and is a very nice place to spend the day.
- Visit ‘’Palmetum’’, the botanical garden of Santa Cruz. Relax your mind while you walk in this beautiful garden and admire the biggest collection of palm trees in the world.
- Admire the avant-garde architecture of the iconic Tenerife Auditorium. The unique building connects the sea with the city and is the symbol of Santa Cruz. You can find it very central to the city. Inside the building is a beautiful music hall and on the outside terrace, you can find a lovely bistro to enjoy a drink or a nice brunch.
Pick up times
- San Miguel and El Médano area 8:55-9:00
- Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas and Palm Mar area 8:40-8:50
- Las Americas & Los Cristianos area 8:15-8:35
- Costa Adeje & Playa Paraiso area 7:40-7:55
- Los Gigantes, Alcalá and Callao Salvaje area: 7:05-7:20
- Puerto de la Cruz and Santa Cruz area: 8:50-9:25 (Saturday)
Exact pick-up time and nearest meeting point you can be found on the ticket that you receive by email after you made the order.
- Bus with comfortable seats and air conditioning
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel or nearby
- Day of free time in Santa Cruz
- If you don’t speak English – don’t worry! The guide speaks multiple languages and will make sure that everyone on the bus knows the pick-up time from Santa Cruz back to your hotel.
- This is just the transfer to Santa Cruz and back to your hotel not a city tour.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility (max 2 wheelchairs per bus).
- The pickup point is rarely far from your hotel or apartment. Usually only 1 to maximum 15 minutes walk. If you want to find out before you book please ask us through the Club Canary live chat.
- Please fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. After your order has been completed, you will receive a ticket by email with the exact pickup location and time.
- The bus transfer will have “Transalex” written on the sides and a sign on the window that says “Santa Cruz” or “Santa Cruz-La Laguna-Taganana”.
- When you have problems with walking or hearing, please tell us in the order note and we can reserve a seat in front of the bus for you.