Teide Masca Tour Tenerife
From: 36,00 €
✓ Book by paying a deposit of 18€.
✓ Discount for groups of 11 or more.
✓ Temporary 10% discount included.
✓ Departs around 08:00 hrs.
✓ Entire tour takes about 9 hours.
✓ Pick up at or near your hotel.
✓ Comfortable modern coach.
✓ Visit Teide National park.
✓ Visit Icod and the Dragon Tree.
✓ Visit Garachico and its nature pools.
✓ Visit the village of Masca.
✓ Tour guide in your language.
✓ Comprehensive tour of the island.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Bus tour with best price guaranteed.
✓ Top to combine with North Tenerife tour.
View all pickup location and times here
Tenerife Teide Masca bus tour is rated number 23 of the TOP 40 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on May 4, 2022
Teide Masca bus tour video
Teide Masca bus tour prices
Teide Masca bus tour
18€ On arrival
Teide Masca bus tour – Child (0-11)
16€ On arrival
Teide Masca excursion includes
Teide Masca excursion information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Please make sure you have cash with you to pay the remaining amount. Payment will be made upon boarding the bus.
- There is no toilet on the bus.
- The bus has no access for wheelchair users.
- You can have a smoke break during the 1st stop in the national park of El Teide.
- There is a lunch break. Lunch is not included in the price, you may bring your own or you will have the opportunity to choose a lovely local restaurant.
- The Teide Masca excursion takes about 8 hours.
- Bring warm clothing just in case.
- Fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. After the order, you will receive a ticket with the exact pick-up location and time.
- The bus transfer has “Transalex” written on the sides and a sign on the window saying ‘’Teide Masca tour’’ or something similar.
- If you have problems with walking or hearing, please let us know in the order form and we can reserve a better place on the bus for you.
- You can cancel the Teide Masca day trip free of charge 24 hours before.
Teide Masca excursion pick-up times
- San Miguel and El Médano area 7:05-7:15.
- Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas and Palm Mar area 7:20-7:30.
- Costa Adeje & Playa Paraiso area 7:40-7:55.
- Las Americas & Los Cristianos area 7:55-8:10.
- Los Gigantes, Alcalá and Callao Salvaje area: 7:05-7:20.
- Puerto de la Cruz and Santa Cruz area: 8:00-8:30 (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
Tenerife grand bus tour
Tenerife is a beautiful island full of interesting stories to discover. To fully enjoy the island – the Teide Masca is the best bus trip choice, for people who have not seen anything from the island yet. This grand bus tour in Tenerife takes place in a comfortable air-conditioned bus. During the Teide Masca bus excursion, there is a guide who speaks your chosen language and an experienced bus driver at your disposal. Because of the great sights, information and affordable price, this tour of Tenerife is the most popular option to explore the island.
Teide, Icod, Garachico, Masca bus trip
During this grand bus excursion you will discover the highlights of central and western Tenerife. The focus of this bus trip is to see the volcanic landscapes and to find out what role the volcanic eruptions have had on the Tenerife of today. If you want to see the whole of Tenerife, we recommend you join the Teide Masca Tenerife bus tour one day and take the tour to the north of Tenerife another day.
The bus route
The bus will pick you up around 08:00 in the morning. The first big stop will be in El Teide, after Icod then Garachico and the last stop will be in Masca. You will find more information regarding what you can do at these wonderful highlights of Tenerife and how much free time you get in the information text below.
Bus to Teide national park
After the bus has picked you up in the morning, we leave to El Teide National Park where the guide will give you information about the volcano and the beautiful landscape. The guide will also tell you about the space observatory that can be found near El Teide and why the National Park is such a popular place for doing space tests. You will also learn some interesting facts about Hollywood movies shot there. During the island tour, you will have time to walk in the park by yourself or with the group and take some nice pictures. Taking the cable car is not possible during this bus tour because it often doesn’t work due to the wind and it can cause problems with the timetable. If you really want to go up by cable car, we recommend you book the trip to El Teide, this bus tour takes half a day and you have time to take the cable car.
Icod de los Vinos
The next stop of the Teide Masca bus tour is in the Canarian village of Icod de Los Vinos where you have time for a lunch break. The village itself is known for the old dragon tree that was declared a national monument in 1917. You have the chance to see the tree during the tour and go for a walk in the beautiful garden around it.
Our Tenerife island bus tour then stops in Garachico, a town that was partially destroyed by a volcanic eruption in 1706. Garachico is known for its typical Canarian architecture and the famous natural swimming pool El Caletón, which you will have time to admire.
The final stop of the Teide Masca bus trip is at Masca, an old pirate village with some of the most beautiful views of Tenerife. On the way back to your hotel, we pass the lively town of Santiago del Teide.