Teide Bus Tickets Tenerife
From: 14,00 €
Going on Mount Teide trips is a very popular thing to do in Tenerife. That’s no surprise as Mount Teide is a great destination for a hike, cable car ride or just for admiring some of the finest views in Tenerife. Tour agency Club Canary organizes Mount Teide trips only 3 times a week, so please be on time with your reservation. In the text below you will find more information about Mount Teide, cable car, tickets and bus schedules.
Excursion description - Club Canary
Mount Teide day trip
El Teide is probably the best-known attraction in Tenerife. This spectacular landscape is high in altitude and truly one of the most beautiful places to visit. Hop on our comfortable bus and take off in the direction of Volcano el Teide where you will be blown away by the beautiful viewpoints and traditional villages we pass. We will also have a few quick stops during this route to make some stunning pictures. Before we reach the national park at which lies 2,370 meters above sea level, the guide will tell you some interesting facts about volcano eruptions, tests for space missions and as well Hollywood movies that were shot in the area. Enjoy the beautiful view up there or take the cable cart even higher, up to 3,555 meters (La Rambleta station).
Teide cable car
For the cable car, choose the option down below. The tickets have to be reserved in advance. The price is 13.50€ for children and 27€ for adults and it’s always a 2-way lift ticket. There is a possibility that the cable car is not working due to weather or technical problems but you can always reschedule the trip or get a refund for that.
Mount Teide height
Note: Without the permit, you are only allowed to go 3,555 meters high. To go all the way to the top of the mountain (3,718m), you will need a special permit which needs to be applied for at least 12 days before. For more information about this, please contact us through our Club Canary live chat or any other social media channel.
After the sightseeing, we continue the trip back through the beautiful volcanic areas and visible lava steams. The trip back will be along a different road. This 5-hour bus trip is perfect for the people that don’t want to spend too much time on the bus. For the longer El Teide bus tour that goes through Masca, Icod, and Garachico, take a look at our Tenerife Island Bus Tour.
- San Miguel and El Médano area 7:05-7:15 or 11:55-12:05
- Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas and Palm Mar area 7:20-7:30
- Costa Adeje & Playa Paraiso area 7:40-7:55 or 12:30-13:00
- Las Americas & Los Cristianos area 7:55-8:10 or 12:40-13:00
- Los Gigantes, Alcalá and Callao Salvaje area: 7:05-7:20
- Puerto de la Cruz and Santa Cruz area: 8:00-8:30 (monday, wednesday and friday)
Exact pick-up time and nearest meeting point to you can be found on the ticket you receive after the order. Note: Make sure you write down your hotel or a hotel close to your accommodation when you make the order.
- French (only in the morning)
- Dutch (only in the morning)
- Italian (only in the morning)
- German (only in the morning)
- Russian (only in the morning)
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Bus with comfortable seats and air conditioning
- Please reserve your cable car tickets in advance, because there is a big chance that the tickets are sold out once you get there.
- Fill in your correct hotel or hotel nearby. After your order, you receive a ticket with the exact pick-up location and time.
- The bus transfer will have “Transalex” written on the sides and a sign on the window that says “Teide National Park” or similar.
- When you have problems with walking or hearing, tell us in the order note and we can reserve a better seat on the bus for you.
- Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothing, and a camera (optional).
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
Parasailing In TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Biking Tours TenerifeFrom: 74,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Paragliding In TenerifeFrom: 84,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Kayaking Atlantis TenerifeFrom: 39,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Atlantic Star Boat TripFrom: 29,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Top Buggy Adventure AdejeFrom: 69,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Private Boat Trip TenerifeFrom: 289,00 € Learn More - Book Here