Teide Bus Tickets Tenerife
From: 28,00 €
✓ Reserve place only 14€ deposit.
✓ Temporary 15% discount included.
✓ Group discount for 11 and more people.
✓ Departs around 08:00 and 12:30.
✓ Total duration of the trip is about 4 hours.
✓ Pick up at or near your hotel.
✓ Comfortable modern coach.
✓ Visit Teide National park.
✓ Possibility of taking the cable car.
✓ Tour guide in your language.
✓ Tour with the best price guarantee.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
View all pickup location and times here
Trip to El Teide is rated number 21 of the TOP 50 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on June 21, 2022
Trip to Teide Tenerife video
Trip to Teide Tenerife prices
Teide bus trip
14€ On arrival
Teide bus trip – Child (0-11)
11€ On arrival
Teide Cable Car Ticket (afternoon trip)
33.50€ On arrival
Teide Cable Car Ticket (Child)
17€ On arrival
Trip to Teide Tenerife includes
Trip to Teide Tenerife information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Please make sure you have cash with you to pay the remaining amount. Payment will be made upon boarding the bus.
- There is no toilet on the bus.
- The bus has no access for wheelchair users.
- You can have a smoke break during the stop in the national park of El Teide.
- There is no lunch break, we recommend you bring something of your own.
- The Teide trip takes about 4 hours.
- Bring warm clothing just in case.
- Fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. After the order, you will receive a ticket with the exact pick-up location and time.
- The bus transfer has “Transalex” written on the sides and a sign on the window saying ‘’Teide 1/2 day trip’’ or something similar.
- If you have problems with walking or hearing, please let us know in the order form and we can reserve a better place on the bus for you.
- You can cancel the trip to Teide free of charge 24 hours before.
Trip to Teide Tenerife Pick-up times
- San Miguel and El Médano area 7:05-7:15 or 11:55-12:05.
- Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas and Palm Mar area 7:20-7:30.
- Costa Adeje & Playa Paraiso area 7:40-7:55 or 12:30-13:00.
- Las Americas & Los Cristianos area 7:55-8:10 or 12:40-13:00.
- Los Gigantes, Alcalá and Callao Salvaje area: 7:05-7:20.
- Puerto de la Cruz and Santa Cruz area: 8:00-8:30 (monday, wednesday and friday).
Mount Teide day trip
El Teide is probably the best-known attraction in Tenerife. This spectacular landscape is high in altitude and truly one of the most beautiful places to visit.
Get to Teide by bus
Hop on our comfortable bus and take off in the direction of Volcano el Teide where you will be blown away by the beautiful viewpoints and traditional villages we pass. We will also have a few quick stops during this route to make some stunning pictures. Before we reach the national park at which lies 2,370 meters above sea level, the guide will tell you some interesting facts about volcano eruptions, tests for space missions and as well Hollywood movies that were shot in the area. Enjoy the beautiful view up there or take the cable cart even higher, up to 3,555 meters (La Rambleta station).
Bus Puerto de La Cruz to Mount Teide
Every Tuesday this bus also goes from Puerto de La Cruz to Mount Teide. For those staying in Puerto de La Cruz, it is important to book this Teide trip in time, as it can get full quickly.
Mount Teide trip with cable car
Club Canary also offers a trip to El Teide on this page with cable car service. The tickets must be booked in advance. The price is 18,50€ for children and 37€ for adults and it is always a 2 way cable car ticket.
Cable car tickets only for afternoon bookings
Please note that if you like to book a trip to El Teide with cable car, you should select “afternoon” as the departure time. Also be prepared it is possible that the cable car may not work due to weather or technical problems, if this is the case you may receive a refund for the cable car.
Mount Teide height
Note: Without the permit, you may only go up to 3,555m. To go all the way to the top of the mountain (3,718m), you need a special permit that must be applied for at least 12 days in advance. If you are still very keen to go to the summit of El Teide, we recommend that you check out this Mount Teide guided hiking tour.
Return from the Teide trip
After sightseeing, we continue the return trip through the magnificent volcanic areas and visible lava steams. The return trip is on a different road. This approximately 5-hour Mount Teide trip is perfect for those who do not want to spend too much time in the bus. For the longer El Teide bus tour that also goes past Masca, Icod and Garachico, take a look at the Tenerife Grand Tour.