Sightseeing Bus Tenerife
From: 19,00 €
This is undoubtedly the most convenient way to get from the south of Tenerife to the north of Tenerife. And on this Tenerife guided excursion you will not only discover La Laguna and Santa Cruz, but also enjoy a nice Anaga tour too. You can find more information about this bus tour and pick-up points/times in the Club Canary text below.
Bus Tenerife South to North
This excursion takes you to the capital of Tenerife, Santa Cruz, where you can see both traditional and modern architecture, including the iconic Auditorio de Tenerife. Visit the heart of the city, La Plaza de España. After a visit to the modern Santa Cruz, we head to La Laguna – a city that declared a historical heritage site by UNESCO. Take a walk through the city and you will be amazed by the beauty of the buildings and the streets.
Tour through the Anaga forest
Then you continue your travels through the mountains of Las Mercedes – a nature reserve for the subtropical laurel forest and go through the impressive Anaga Mountains to get to Taganana which is a traditional hamlet on the precious northeast coast. In Taganana you have a chance to try the delicious gastronomy of Tenerife in a typical fish restaurant where you can discover the most authentic flavors of the island.
We leave for this beautiful tour in the morning and are back late in the afternoon.
- San Miguel and El Médano area 9:00-9:15
- Costa del Silencio, Las Galletas and Palm Mar area 8:40-8:50
- Las Americas & Los Cristianos area 8:20-8:35
- Costa Adeje & Playa Paraiso area 7:40-8:10
- Los Gigantes, Alcalá and Callao Salvaje area: 7:05-7:20
- Puerto de la Cruz and Santa Cruz area: 8:50-9:20 (only saturday)
Exact pick-up time and nearest meeting point you can be found on the ticket you receive after the order. Note: make sure you write down your hotel or one close to your accommodation when you make the order.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or nearby
- Bus with comfortable seats and air conditioning
- Fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. After your order, you receive a ticket with the exact pick-up location and time.
- The bus transfer will have “Transalex” written on the sides and a sign on the window that says “Santa Cruz-La Laguna”.
- When you have problems with walking or hearing, tell us in the order note and we can reserve a better seat on the bus for you.
- Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothing and a camera (optional).
- There is a lunch break but the food and drinks are not included in the price.