Tenerife Stars Excursion
✓ Excursion duration is about 6 hours.
✓ Reserve place only 23€ deposit.
✓ Best-selling tour: Book now.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off.
✓ Option to order dinner in the evening.
✓ Use of professional telescopes.
✓ Observation of stars and planets.
✓ Moon in HD detail.
✓ Professional astronomer.
✓ Explanation of Constellations.
✓ Glass of cava during sunset.
✓ Multilingual guide.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ View bus pickup locations here.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your Tenerife stargazing tour. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on August 5, 2022
Tenerife Stargazing video
Tenerife Stargazing excursion includes
Tenerife Stargazing information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Please make sure you have cash with you to pay the remaining amount. Payment will be made upon boarding the bus.
- Put on comfortable clothes, but bring a bag with warmer clothes. After visiting the restaurant, you may want to change clothes since the temperature at El Teide is often colder in the evening.
- On this website, you can check the temperature per day. Please note choose Teide mid 2000 meters there not 3718 meters.
- It is not possible to reserve seats on the bus.
- There is no toilet on the bus.
- The bus has no access for wheelchair users.
- You can have a smoke break during the 1st stop in the national park of El Teide. You cannot smoke in the restaurant itself, but you can go outside to have a smoke.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Carr. General, 8, 38613 Vilaflor, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- The meeting point is at the restaurant Bodega Lagar de Chasna at 18:15.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Tenerife Stargazing dinner
Tenerife Stargazing excursion policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. Only the astronomer can determine this, and should this be the case you will be contacted at least 2 hours before the trip begins. Should you not be contacted, you can assume it will go ahead as usual and you do not need to contact Club Canary to confirm this.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: [email protected]
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
Tenerife Stargazing pick-up locations
Mount Teide stargazing trip
Stargazing in Tenerife is one of the is one of the activities that you cannot miss in your vacations. Teide National Park has breathtaking views of stars and constellations. Additionally, this is one of the best places for stargazing in the world. In this unique location, you will see stars and planets as you have never seen before.
During this stargazing excursion, you can enjoy a beautiful sunset above the clouds. The Teide volcano is one of the best Instagram spots on the island. We’ll assist you with taking the most stunning photos and videos. At night, it is also possible to connect your mobile phone to our telescopes. Thus, you will take amazing photos from planets and stars with your own phone.
Tenerife Teide National Park Stargazing
This stargazing tour includes powerful and professional telescopes. Our experienced guides will let you know how to use them. Furthermore, during this stargazing excursion, guides will make use of a laser in order to recognize constellations. 83 of the 88 existing constellations can be seen from Mount Teide. In addition, there will be a live projection screen showing the moon in HD detail.
Stargazing experience with dinner on Mount Teide
In this stargazing experience, you will also have the possibility to include a dinner. This dinner consists of a 3-course meal at the Vilaflor winery with a selection of different menus. The menu can be adapted to your preferences, since you can choose a meat or vegetarian menu. In this restaurant, you will have the great opportunity to taste the organic local wine of Tenerife.
Teide stargazing excursion options
In the first option, you can visit the Mount Teide to admire the sunset and stargazing at night. In addition, a dinner in a Canarian restaurant will be included. The second option will be the same, but without dinner. Therefore, it includes ‘sunset & stargazing’. Both options include the transfer. The last option includes ‘sunset & stargazing’, but without transfer. All of these options include powerful telescopes with HD-quality images.