Wine Tasting in Tenerife
From: 78,00 €
✓ Reserve place only 15€ deposit.
✓ Departs around 08:00 hrs.
✓ Lasts for about 8 hours.
✓ Each Wednesday.
✓ Pick up at or near your hotel.
✓ Comfortable modern coach.
✓ Visit banana plantation.
✓ Group discounts.
✓ Wine tasting at two wineries.
✓ Info about the wine making progress.
✓ Visit to the scenic vineyard of Vilaflor.
✓ Tour guide in your language.
✓ Canarian lunch.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
View all pickup location and times here
Tenerife wine tasting excursion is rated number 39 of the TOP 40 Best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on June 17, 2022
Tenerife wine tasting excursion video
Please note this video was not taken during the Tenerife wine tasting excursion. However, the video gives a good impression of the passion that is invested in winemaking in Tenerife.
Tenerife wine tasting excursion prices
Wine Tasting Tour – Adults
63€ On arrival
Tour – Children (0-17)
33€ On arrival
Tenerife wine tasting excursion includes
Tenerife wine tasting excursion information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- There is no toilet on the bus.
- The bus has no access for wheelchair users.
- You can have a smoke break during the stops only.
- There is a lunch break included in the price.
- The wine tasting trip takes about 7 hours.
- Fill in your correct hotel or the one nearby. After the order, you will receive a ticket with the exact pick-up location and time.
- The bus transfer has “Transalex” written on the sides and a sign on the window saying ‘’Wine tasting tour’’ or something similar.
- If you have problems with walking or hearing, please let us know in the order form and we can reserve a better place on the bus for you.
- Up to 48 hours before departure you may cancel the wine tasting tour.
Tenerife wine tasting pick-up times
Tenerife wine tasting excursion has similar pick-up locations as the North Tenerife bus tour.
Tenerife wine tasting tour
Go on a wine tasting tour in Tenerife and discover what influence the volcanic soil of Tenerife has on the very unique taste of the local Canarian wines. During this wine tasting excursion you will have many opportunities to enjoy these special wines and other typical Canarian snacks. The wine tasting trip departs from the south of Tenerife and takes you to three different locations.
Try banana wine in Tenerife
The Tenerife wine tour begins with a visit to a banana plantation: Finca Las Margaritas. There you will learn how is the cultivation of our star fruit, the banana. You will make a tour through the farm in which they will explain how the banana was grown in the past, how is the elaboration of the well known Gofio, and you will do a tasting of products made with banana, gofio, and palm honey, as well as other tropical fruits.
Visit the best wine cellars in Tenerife
The second stop of the Tenerife wine tasting excursion is at one of the most renowned wine cellars of the island: Cumbres de Abona. In this wine cellar, we will have a tour of the facilities, the machinery and you will learn all about the vinification process. At the end of this visit, we will do a tasting of wines and artisanal oil.
Visit to the scenic vineyard of Vilaflor
Finally, the south Tenerife wine tasting excursion continues its way to the village of Villaflor where you can enjoy beautiful views and mountain roads. We will arrive at Bodegas Reverón, one of the most renowned wineries on the island, where in addition to a wine tasting we will also taste typical Canarian products, such as almogrote (in all its variations). To conclude the wine tasting tour, you will enjoy a delicious lunch with Canarian products.