Jet Ski Safari in Tenerife
From: 120,00 €
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- The jet ski tour lasts 2 hours.
- Departure times: 10.00 | 12.00 | 14:00 | 16.00.
- Departing from: Marina del Sur, Las Galletas.
- 24-hour free cancellation policy.
- High demand. Don’t be left out.
- From 16 years and older you can jet ski.
- 2021 jet ski models.
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 40-50€.
Single Jet Ski (2 hours)
Jet ski for 1 person
80€ On the day of jet skiing
Double Jet Ski (2 hours)
Jet ski that you share
80€ On the day of jet skiing
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the jet ski safari requires final payment before it begins.
- Wear swimwear and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- The jet ski crew speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 8 jet skis can participate in this safari.
- Try not to eat anything 2 hours before jet skiing.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- From the age of 16 you are allowed to jet ski in Tenerife. You do need permission from your parents or guardian.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes. Shoes and slippers will be kept in a storage box in the harbor.
- You may choose whether you want to wear a wetsuit or not.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Marina del Sur, Pantalán 4, 38631 Las Galletas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the jet ski’s.
- In front of the port of Las Galletas is a large parking lot. You can park here for free but we recommend you to be on time because from there it is still a 5 minute walk to the starting point.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- Jet ski safari requires good weather. If it is cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Jet skiing in Tenerife
Feel the wind in your hair and the blood coursing through your veins as you discover the incredible south coast of the island on this adrenaline pumping Tenerife jet ski safari.
A normal jet ski rental Tenerife will give you 20 minutes of going around in circles but this two-hour jet ski safari will give you the chance to explore the open waters, encounter the abundant marine life, discover beautiful beaches and rocky coves all from the back of an extreme jet ski Tenerife.
The jet ski safari will take you for more than 60 kilometres across the crystal-clear coastal waters of Tenerife. During this open water jet ski tour, you will be riding the latest and fastest jet ski models. Throughout the excursion you will be accompanied by an experienced guide in a motorboat who will ensure your safety and will also shoot some amazing pictures of this extreme jet ski experience in Tenerife.
Jet ski prices
You are permitted to ride a jet ski in Tenerife from the age of 16 years and no licence is required. Children from the age of seven upwards may ride pillion with an adult in charge. This amazing two-hour Tenerife jet ski safari costs just 120€ per single jet ski and only 130€ per double. Jet ski excursion tickets must be purchased in advance and can be booked at the top of this page.
Two-hour jet ski trip
This is the most popular jet ski safari in Tenerife. We pick you up from your hotel in the south of Tenerife and bring you to the harbour in Las Galletas. There we begin this jet ski adventure of about 60 km. The tour consists of both action riding in the open ocean and sightseeing along the stunning coastline of the south. During this trip, you will have plenty of time to swap between riders to give everyone to experience the thrill of riding a new model jet ski. Keep your eyes peeled as you will almost certainly encounter dolphins at some stage during your two-hour jet ski safari in Tenerife. This jet ski excursion is great for families, older people, and couples.