Parasailing In Tenerife
From: 19,00 €
Parasailing, also known as parascending, is a fun water sport activity in Tenerife. It is so easy that even a 3-year-old child can experience this adventure! At Club Canary tour company, we offer you a unique ride at an incredible bargain price. In the text below, you will find detailed information and a secret discount code that you can use for your parascending booking.
Parasailing Costa Adeje
After meeting your tour guide in Puerto Colon, you get a lifejacket and the journey will begin. The boat sets off from Puerto Colon. Once all passengers are seated, you will get a short introduction about parasailing. Depending on the size of the group, you can choose to go parascending with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 people.
How it works
When it’s your turn, the guide at the back of the boat will call you and will give you instructions. At this point, you will have to stand on a flat platform and you will be safely attached to the big kite. After everything is settled, you are ready to take off and you can move into a sitting position. The guide will then let the kite rise gently and will pull you up in the air little by little.
Parasailing view – south of Tenerife
The flying in the air takes place near the coastline of Costa Adeje and Las Américas. Once in the air, you can enjoy the parascending experience and admire the beautiful scenery of Tenerife. The whole parasailing adventure, from the boat departure to the return to the harbour, lasts about 40 minutes. But you will only be in the air for a good 10 minutes. Being 10 minutes in the air sounds like a very short time, but it is certainly enough to enjoy the parascending experience. The landing is done carefully on the boat and it is supervised by a trained guide. It is possible to touch the water with your feet during the landing. Your tour guide will give you further information regarding this alternative.
Excursion times and free pick-up service
Parasailing in Tenerife is possible every hour of the day from 10:00 to 17:00. The parascending boat departs from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje, which is within walking distance from Las Americas and Los Cristianos. When you book your parascending trip with Club Canary, you get not only the best price guarantee but also a free pick-up service from your hotel in Tenerife South. We do advise to book your activity in advance so that we have enough time to organize it properly.
Parasailing discount code
As Club Canary excursion company is offering a terrific -15% discount on parasailing in Tenerife. Therefore, you do not have to pay 40€ per person, but only 34€! Better still, you also get an extra 12€ discount when you order a jet ski or whale watching tour in Tenerife. You can get this extra discount by adding both activities to your shopping basket and then use the coupon code: “parascendingcoupontenerife”. Please note that the offers mentioned are only available on https://clubcanary.com or at the Club Canary tour agency office located at the address: Calle Londres, Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque, Floor -1, B-35, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Club Canary offers its clients the best price guarantee on its Tenerife activities. That includes the parascending trip.
- We do allow spectators on the boat. This is a great option for someone who does not want to fly, but would like to come along with the person who is going parascending from the boat. Spectators are allowed to take pictures during the activity. The cost for each spectator is 19€ because there is less space on the boat and so fewer places can be sold for parascending.
- It is important to book this activity on time. The time schedules previously mentioned can vary and they are not usually updated during busy days. If you book the parascending activity 24 hours in advance, you will not have any problem. Last minute bookings are accepted but should it happen that your desired time or day is not available, then Club Canary will contact you as soon as possible. In that case, you can choose between a full refund or rescheduling.
- The parascending activity lasts about 40 minutes. The flight duration is 10 minutes, which is enough time to enjoy a spectacular view of Tenerife from the sky! Many people ask Club Canary on Tumblr why you are in the air only for 10 minutes. The answer is that 10 minutes is the perfect amount of time to experience a great thrill, plus the view doesn’t change much and it can quickly get hot when you’re in the sky.
- If you have any questions regarding parascending or parasailing, contact us. In case you wanted to book with us on the spot, the quickest way to reach us is through our website. Press the live chat button at the bottom of this page or just call us at 604 105 055.
- Pickup for parascending is included in the price when you book through tour agency Club Canary. Please note that the pick- up will take place in front of your accommodation normally 10-25 minutes before the selected departure time. You can check the pickup schedule at the back of your parasailing ticket. Please, wait outside your hotel/accommodation or on the road side. You will be picked up by a small minivan that you will recognize by the parasailing decoration on the side. The driver speaks fluent English and Spanish and may ask for your Club Canary parasailing ticket.
- If you want to come to the starting location by yourself, you are welcome to do so. The meeting place is in the harbor Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje at gate number 4. You have to report here 15 minutes before departure.
- At the parasailing start location, you have the option to leave your bag or any other personal belongings you want. At this stage, you will be given a life jacket that is mandatory to wear before we get on the boat. You must bring your ticket, do not forget to get your towel, a swimsuit, a pair of sunglasses and sunscreen. You cannot use your phone to take photos in the air while parasailing to take pictures is not allowed. But don’t worry, the guide will take pictures of you that you can buy afterwards.
- When you do not show up, or we cannot find you at the pickup point. In such case, we will call you to the number you gave us. It is important that the contact details provided, including the country code, are accurate. If nobody answers the phone and we have to wait more than 10 minutes, no refund is possible.
- For people afraid of heights: if you do not want to touch the water this is not a problem. This can be arranged with the guide, and you can even do the activity in your regular clothes. When you are afraid of heights, you may also indicate this to the guide, you can then give him the height you are comfortable with through hand signals. You do not have to perform any actions, and the whole experience does not hurt you. Parascending in Tenerife is therefore possible for children from the age of 3 till seniors, the landing is soft and the guide will be there to support you when necessary.
- Regarding the maximum possible height in the air that you can reach when parasailing. The line consists of about 100 meters, but this is almost never used in its entirety as the wind plays a major role, and since you are not flying straight above the boat but also away from it. Therefore, the average altitude of a parascending flight in Tenerife is around 50 meters.
- Flying with 2 people at the same time is always possible. However, parasailing with 3 people at the same time or for only 1 person might not always be an option. When this is desired we have to check with the guide on the day during your excursion if it is possible. This is because it depends on the wind direction.
- Should it happen that the weather on your selected day is too bad or not safe to go on an excursion, we will contact you. This happens at least 1 hour in advance and we will offer you the possibility of a full refund or to reschedule the tour.
- Your parascending adventure can be cancelled or postponed free of charge up to 48 hours beforehand. Cancellations between 24 and 48 hours in advance receive a 50% refund. If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, you will not receive any money back as places are lost.
If you are looking for a real sky adventure then click on: fly tenerife paragliding to find out more. For inspiration about things to do in Tenerife you should follow Club Canary on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Tik Tok!