Tenerife Atlantic Star Boat Tour
From: 50,00 €
✓ Temporary 30% discount included.
✓ Discount for groups of 6 or more.
✓ The boat tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
✓ Departure times: 09.30 | 12.30 | 15.30.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 0.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Max capacity of up to 10 participants.
✓ 100% whale sighting guarantee.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 25€.
✓ Click here to hire the Atlantic Star boat.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your Atlantic Star boat trip date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on May 24, 2022
Tenerife Atlantic Star video
Tenerife Atlantic Star prices
25€ On arival at the boat
NOTE FOR FAMILIES: Choose the 09.30 trip on Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday when possible. This way, children can be grouped together.
15€ On arival at the boat
Atlantic Star boat trip includes
Atlantic Star boat trip information
- For this boat trip you are guaranteed to see whales. The whale watching tours we offer are carried out with absolute respect and complying with the guidelines and regulations. We keep enough distance not to disturb the animals.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 10 participants can join this tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0. This is in front of the sushi restaurant called Miishi.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
Atlantic Star boat trip policy
- If you do not see any whales during your trip, you can go on another tour for free or get a full refund. The guide will be normally offering this alternative 10 minutes prior to arrival at the port. Please, discuss this with the guide on the boat and not with Club Canary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This boat trip requires a minimum number of 4 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Tenerife whale watching boat tour
Club Canary organizes daily boat trips in Tenerife departing from Puerto Colon. Every whale watching tour in Tenerife is accompanied by a professional guide and an experienced captain. This sailing trip on the Atlantic Star in Tenerife is suitable for any age and is completely safe for children.
Atlantic Star in Costa Adeje
The name of this beautiful sailing yacht in Tenerife is Atlantic Star and it is a Cyclades 50.5 which is one of the largest sailing yachts in Costa Adeje and takes up to 10 people on the boat. This is a great option for families, couples or friends who want to go to the sea and are looking for an affordable but great experience. Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife with the Atlantic Star is highly recommended as the yacht is very flexible and allows us to get close to the whales and dolphins. If you are looking for exclusivity and privacy, you can also rent a yacht in Tenerife. Find here the information regarding renting the Atlantic Star.
Dolphins and whales in Tenerife
Tenerife is one of the best places in the world to spot whales and dolphins because of the warm water temperatures, deep seafloor and the rich waters full of nutrients for whales and dolphins. All year long, different species such as pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins live between the islands of Tenerife and La Gomera. Depending on the time of the year and your luck, you can also spot other species of whales in Tenerife such as Bryde’s whales and maybe even a blue whale! This boat trip in Tenerife on the Atlantic Star will definitely be an unforgettable experience!
The Atlantic Star boat trip departs from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje. We offer a free transfer service from anywhere in the south of Tenerife. The driver will pick you up around 30 minutes before and take you to the harbour where the boat with the guide and the captain will be waiting for you. From there we start the 3-hour whale watching tour! During the boat trip on the Atlantic Star, the hostess will prepare a fresh lunch for you and there will be unlimited drinks onboard. The main goal during the Atlantic Star boat excursion is to spot the beautiful whales and dolphins of Tenerife which will take place during the first part of the trip. After we have spotted them, we will visit a nice bay where we will relax for about 40 minutes and have lunch. During the break, you can also jump in the water for a refreshing swim. During this wonderful boat trip in Tenerife, you can admire the beautiful views of Tenerife and the coastline, see the whales and dolphins and enjoy a great day out on the sea on board of the Atlantic Star.