Kailani Sailing Tenerife
From: 45,00 €
✓ The boat tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
✓ Departure times: 10.00 | 13.00 | 16.00.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 5.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 11 participants.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
✓ Kailani boat trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 20€.
✓ Click here to rent Kailani Sailing boat.
- Last updated on January 21, 2022
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or bank card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 11 participants can join this tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 5. This is at the front of the harbor behind the parking lot.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The Kailani guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This boat trip requires a minimum number of 4 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
- Should there be anything that is not to your liking. Then this should be discussed with the captain or crew. The Club Canary staff is not present on the day and is unable to make any judgements on matters.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Whale watching in Tenerife with a sailing boat
Whale watching is one of the most popular things to do in Tenerife. Because the whales and dolphins live near the Canary Islands all year long, that means it’s always a whale watching season in Tenerife! To see the whales and dolphins in the wild is a really extraordinary experience! One of the best whale watching tours in Tenerife is definitely with a sailboat. It is very relaxing and peaceful as the boat takes only a maximum of 11 people. Find more information about this wonderful Tenerife boat trip down below.
Kailani sailing tour
Are you ready to discover the beauty of the ocean life in Tenerife and go looking for whales, dolphins, and turtles? Then this Tenerife whale watching excursion is what you need. During this whale watching trip, our sailboat leaves from Costa Adeje and takes you to see the most incredible landscape from the sea angle and stops in the romantic bay of El Puertito for a short swim. El Puertito is a beautiful bay near La Caleta and is one of the most visited snorkeling spots in Tenerife. Snorkels and masks are included in the price of the excursion, along with snacks and unlimited drinks. This sailboat is also known for organizing beautiful Tenerife sunset boat trips.
The sailboat you go to the sea with is a Dufour 410 which is one of the biggest and newest yachts in Tenerife. Because of the easy access ramp, the boat is also suitable for the elderly or people with disabilities. Besides the captain, the sailboat also comes with a marinero on board to ensure everyone’s safety and to make sure you have a pleasant time during the whole boat trip. The marinero on board will give you the full ocean life and species explanation while you are looking for whales and dolphins.
The daily whale watching tour leaves from Puerto Colón harbor in Costa Adeje and departs at 10:00, 13:00, and 16:00. The sunset tour leaves at 19:00 in the summertime and lasts for 3 hours. We organize a free pick-up service which depending on your hotel location will pick you up normally 20-40 minutes before the boat leaves. If you would like the boat trip to start at a different time or last longer, you can click here for the private boat trip option.