Maxi Cat Boat Tenerife
From: 17,50 €
The Maxi Cat 3 and 5 hour Tenerife whale and dolphin trip includes food, drinks and a swim stop!
More interested in a private charter? Click here!
Excursion description - Club Canary
Tenerife whales and dolphins trips
5 Reasons why the Maxi Cat in Tenerife is a great choice
The Maxi Cat boat is known as one of Tenerife’s larger catamarans organizing dolphin trips. The advantage of having plenty of space available on the Maxi Cat is that you can sit or lie very nicely with friends or loved ones. In addition, the Maxi Cat has seats in the shade where you can comfortably sit when it becomes too hot. Besides the qualified guide who will tell you everything about the whales and dolphins that live near Tenerife during the trip, there is also bar staff that will provide you with unlimited drinks. The crew of the Maxi Cat will also prepare you a lunch that usually consists of several sandwiches and during the 5 hour dolphin trip to Masca there will be a buffet available. And to provide you with the best possible service, you can be picked up in the south of Tenerife for free by the Maxi Cat bus and all this for a very affordable price! The Maxi Cat catamaran is undoubtedly an excellent choice for whale and dolphin watching, but is not suitable for everyone if you are looking for a quieter dolphin trip with fewer people then our Atlantic Star excursion is definitely the number one choice!
3 Hour Maxi Cat boat trip
The departure of this dolphin trip is every day at 10:00 am from the port of Costa Adeje and on Thursday and Sunday also at 13:00 pm. During this 3 hour boat trip around Tenerife we will search for whales and dolphins. Because there are many whales and dolphins living near Tenerife, a 3 hour whales and dolphins watching trip with the Maxi Cat is almost always a guarantee to spot some of them. During the dolphin trip you can use the open bar and lunch that is made available for you. There will also be a small break where you can jump into the water and where you will have the opportunity to borrow a snorkel set to go snorkelling!
A fantastic 5 hour whale and dolphin trip to Masca!
This is one of the most popular dolphin trips in Tenerife where you cruise from Costa Adeje along the beautiful cliffs of Los Gigantes and then reach the hidden bay of Masca. This Maxi Cat whale and dolphin trip consists of spotting marine life, relaxing, enjoying the scenery and perhaps doing some snorkeling in the bay of Masca, where we will stop for a break and you can enjoy a buffet. During this fantastic boat trip we usually encounter both dolphins and whales! The 5 hour whale and dolphin trip is only possible on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with departure at 13:15 pm from the port of Puerto Colon.
Information about the Maxi Cat excursions
• You are guaranteed to pay the lowest price possible for this excursion due to the Club Canary’s best price guarantee!
• It sometimes happens that due to the many daily bookings we have not been able to update the availability, to be sure of your booking please book in advance! Note: should it happen that the trip is full, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option to reschedule or a full refund.
• If you would like to hire the Maxi Cat privately for a party or event take a look here.
• The 3 hour and 5 hour dolphin trip includes: unlimited drinks, lunch, bus transfers and snorkeling equipment you can borrow.
• The Maxi Cat has all the right permits and insurances to be able to go on a whale and dolphin trip.
• If you would like to make use of the free transfer, please let us know in the order form along with your hotel details or details of a nearby hotel for pick up service. Pick up is 20 to 40 minutes before departure, you can recognize the bus by the red and white colours and the Maxi Cat logo on the side.
• In case you want to come to the boat yourself, please check in at least 15 minutes before departure with our e-ticket on your phone or even better printed out. The check-in for the Maxi Cat is at gate 9 in Puerto Colon (port of Costa Adeje). There are enough parking spaces nearby.
• Up to 48 hours before departure you can cancel this excursion free of charge!
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
Parasailing In TenerifeFrom: 19,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Atlantic Star Boat TripFrom: 29,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Freebird Boat TenerifeFrom: 18,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Yacht Charter TenerifeFrom: 449,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Bike Hire In TenerifeFrom: 79,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Biking Tours TenerifeFrom: 74,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Private Boat Trip TenerifeFrom: 289,00 € Learn More - Book Here