Monte Cristo Catamaran Tenerife
From: 65,00 €
✓ The boat tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
✓ Discount for groups of 3 or more.
✓ Departure times: 09.30 | 12.30 | 15.30.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 6.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ Approximately 20 people per trip.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 20€.
✓ Club Canary is a partner of Monte Cristo.
✓ Click here to rent the Monte Cristo catamaran.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on May 13, 2022
Monte Cristo boat Tenerife video
Monte Cristo boat Tenerife includes
Monte Cristo boat Tenerife information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you have some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires a final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of about 20 participants can join the Monte Cristo boat tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 6. This is at the front of the harbor on the left back side.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
Monte Cristo boat Tenerife policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This boat trip requires a minimum number of 6 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Monte Cristo boat in Costa Adeje
The boat is known for its excellent service and has a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor based on over 450+ reviews.
Monte Cristo catamaran in Puerto Colon
The catamaran is very attractive to people looking for a quality boat trip departing from Puerto Colon. The Monte Cristo boat mainly distinguishes itself from other catamarans in Tenerife by its involved crew and quality food and drinks.
About the catamaran
The catamaran itself features lovely seating and lounging areas in the sun and shade. Each 3-hour trip from Monte Cristo will take place in a group of about 20 people, which is cozy but not too crowded. There will always be at least 2 staff present to make sure everyone receives good service.
Monte Cristo boat excursion
The Monte Cristo boat leaves daily to make a whale watching excursion from gate number 6 in Puerto Colon Costa Adeje. During this 3-hour tour you will join the experienced crew of the Monte Cristo catamaran in their search for whales and dolphins. After seeing the wildlife, the boat will make a small break. During the break you can swim and snorkel and afterwards the boat will return to the port.
Monte Cristo catamaran prices 2022
The price for an excursion on the Monte Cristo Catamaran is 60€ per person, and for children 40€. But if your group consists of 3 or more adults it is only 55€ per person. Plus, there’s even an additional discount for groups of 6 or more.