Luxury Sailing Tenerife
From: 24,00 €
Join us on a luxury 3 hour sailing trip in Tenerife, with the Skyline boat!
More interested in a private charter? Click here!
Whale watching on the Skyline
The Skyline sailboat in Tenerife departs daily from gate 2 in Puerto Colon for a 3-hour whale watching excursion. The skyline yacht is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2 and can take up to 11 guests on board.
Join the Skyline Sailing Boat in search of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. Enjoy the silence of sailing with just a small group of people. After spotting the animals, you will get the chance to swim near Diego Hernández beach. The Skyline Boat Trip is a great excursion for any wildlife enthusiast.
Skyline boat departure
The skyline excursion leaves every day at 10:00, 13:00 and 16:00. The main purpose of this trip is to spot the whales and dolphins, with a small group.
- Explanation of the wild animals from the captain
- Cava, white or red wine, beer, cola, fanta, water and juices
- Sandwich, fruit and snacks (crisps, olives)
Skyline trip information
- The Skyline excursion lasts a total of 3 hours
- Gathering point is at the port of Costa Adeje, Puerto Colon. Here you will be expected at gate number 2 (at the front of the port).
- Gathering is 15 minutes before departure.
- Take suncream, sunglasses, camera, swimwear
- Onboard toilet
- Max 11 people on the boat
Find more whale watching excursions in Tenerife here