Skyline Boat Tour Tenerife
From: 40,00 €
✓ The boat tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
✓ Departure times: 10.00 | 13.00 | 16.00.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 2.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 11 participants.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included.
✓ Skyline boat tickets with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 15€.
✓ Do you want to hire this boat? Click here.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 16, 2022
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of Skyline Charters speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 11 participants can join this tour.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the boat, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat, where it will not disturb anyone.
Skyline sailing boat meeting location
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 2. This is at the front of the harbor (in front of the coffee bars).
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the boat.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- This excursion requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- The Skyline boat trip requires a minimum number of 4 participants. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- If you get seasick and the captain has to change the itinerary, you won’t get refunded.
- The Club Canary staff is not present on the day. Should something not go as expected this should be discussed with the Skyline crew. On the same day of your trip.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Whale watching on the Skyline
The Skyline sailboat in Tenerife departs daily from gate 2 in Puerto Colon for a 3-hour whale watching excursion. The skyline yacht is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37.2 and can take up to 11 guests on board.
Sailing trip from Puerto Colon
Join the Skyline Sailing Boat in search of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. Enjoy the silence of sailing with just a small group of people. After spotting the animals, you will get the chance to swim near Diego Hernández beach. The Skyline Boat Trip is a great excursion for any wildlife enthusiast.
Skyline boat departure
The skyline excursion leaves every day at 10:00, 13:00 and 16:00. The main purpose of this trip is to spot the whales and dolphins, with a small group.
Reputation of Skyline sailing trips in Tenerife
Skyline sailboat has been operating in Tenerife for a long time. Although it may not be the largest sailing yacht, they are always able to pamper their customers to the fullest.
The Skyline boat excursions in Tenerife are very popular choice among nature lovers who want to go whale watching and dolphin spotting with a small group of people for not too much money.