Catamaran White Paradise Tour
From: 45,00 €
✓ Choose from 2 different boat tours.
✓ Departure times: 10.30 & 14.00.
✓ Possibility of boating to Masca.
✓ Fully ecological catamaran.
✓ Ability to listen to animals.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ Location: Gate 8.
✓ Discount for groups of 11 or more.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Lunch and drinks included.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Book by paying only a deposit of 11€.
✓ Click here for White Paradise charter.
This Tenerife Catamaran tour is rated number 31 of the TOP 40 best things to do in Tenerife.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on June 15, 2022
Tenerife Catamaran video
Tenerife Catamaran includes
Tenerife Catamaran information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you have some cash or a debit card with you, as the tour requires a final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of the White Paradise speaks several languages.
- Make sure you do not go on board with an empty stomach. Make sure you have not drunk any alcohol before boarding in order to minimise the chance of becoming seasick.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- On the Catamaran, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a toilet and a room to change your clothes.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- On the White Paradise catamaran you cannot go on with a wheelchair. However, assistance can be offered to get on board.
- The Tenerife catamaran tour departs from the port Puerto Colon from gate number 8. This is for the back left of the port.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- At the front of the gate is staff from White Tenerife. They will check your ticket possibly take payment and then take you to the catamaran.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
Tenerife Catamaran policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- On Tenerife White Paradise catamaran, we basically always see whales or dolphins. Unfortunately, we can’t guesstimate it because it remains the free nature. Therefore, there is no refund if you do not see animals. Also no refunds are given if you get seasick during the trip.
- Please discuss complaints or feedback with the White Tenerife staff on the day. The Club Canary team is not present during the boat trip and cannot judge certain situations, therefore we can’t make any refunds, unauthorized from White Paradise Catamaran.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Catamaran cruise Tenerife
Depending on the duration of the Tenerife White Paradise excursion, you will visit the spectacular cliffs of Los Gigantes and the beautiful bay of Masca. In Masca you will have the chance to stop for a swim in the ocean and some snorkeling fun. You’ll get to see whales and probably dolphins, and you’ll be able to hear their calls clearly thanks to an excellent underwater sound system with speakers on the deck of the White paradise catamaran.
Tenerife eco catamaran
The White Paradise Catamaran is one of the most unique catamarans in Tenerife. The reason for this is that the boat is ecological. The Catamaran is powered by solar panels that are placed on top of the Catamaran. In addition, should the weather allow, the Catamaran will also use the wind to sail, to provide clients with an unforgettable catamaran tour in Tenerife.
White Paradise 3-hour excursion
During this 3-hour trip, the Tenerife Catamaran will set sail from the port of Puerto Colon. Once you reach the natural reserve where the pilot whales can be found, the Tenerife whale watching experience will begin. You will have the opportunity to watch and listen to the whales and dolphins. Anchor for a swim and snorkel break in the crystal clear waters (on request). Tenerife White Paradise catamaran also offers a floating carpet for bath time, a fun element for the little ones. A variety of sandwiches and drinks are served on board.
Every: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10:30 and 14:00.
White Paradise 5-hour excursion
Live the full experience with this 5-hour catamaran trip. After sailing, the whale and dolphin watching will begin, in addition to seeing them in their natural habitat, you will be able to listen to their sounds thanks to an exclusive underwater sound system with speakers on deck. During the 5-hour white paradise tour, you will arrive at the cliffs of Los Gigantes and the bay of Masca.
By catamaran to Masca
The unique feature of the long catamaran trip is that you sail past Los Gigantes and eventually arrive in Masca. When the White Paradise catamaran has arrived in Masca, you can enjoy a swim/snorkel break. In addition, you will be treated with delicious paella, along with fruits and drinks. which is included during the Tenerife catamaran tour. In addition to preparing the food, the crew of White Tenerife will give you informative lectures in different languages about the species of marine animals that live in the Teno-Rasca protected area where the excursion takes place.
Only on: Wednesday and Sunday with departure at: 10.30.