自: 1,150,00 €
✓ Temporary 10% OFF included.
✓ 发车时间。09.30 | 12.30 | 15.30.
✓ Departing: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón.
✓ 7 Day free cancellation policy.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 23 guests.
✓ Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks.
✓ Pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife).
✓ Private trip with best price guaranteed.
✓ Try to book at least 10 days in advance.
✓ 2 qualified crew members.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your place/date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day during boarding the Monte Cristo Catamaran or at hotel collection. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
Monte Cristo charter video
On the Monte Cristo Catamaran you have at your disposal
The private trip includes
Monte Cristo Catamaran charter information
- 不要忘记你的Club Canary门票。你可以把它放在你的手机上或打印出来。
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the Monte Cristo Catamaran requires final payment before it begins. On the meeting location is a payment device available.
- If you want to travel with the Monte Cristo to Los Gigantes and Masca you have to rent the boat for 6 hours. To do so you need to book the 3 hour private trip twice or contact the Club Canary team.
- Bring for this boat excursion: sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, swimwear.
- A maximum of 23 participants can board the Monte Cristo catamaran.
- When you use the free pick up service from Monte Cristo, make sure you have your phone with your listed phone number on you. The driver may call you if he cannot find you.
- 集合点。科斯塔-阿德耶，科隆港。6号门。 这是在港口的前面，在左后侧。
- 在谷歌地图上打开该地点请在这里找到Club Canary的出发地点和办公室。
Monte Cristo boat trips schedule during the year
Monte Cristo only does 3-hour trips currently. This is so the Catamaran can fill the day with 3 hour boat trips from morning till sunset.
Monte Cristo boat charter policy
- The private catamaran trip requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to 危险的 如果天气状况不佳，我们会给你提供一个不同的日期或全额退款。
- You may cancel or reschedule the boat trip for free up to 7 days in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: Monte Cristo charter bookings cancelled less than 72 hours prior to departure time are subject to an additional penalty of 300€ in addition to the deposit paid. This is to compensate for the preparations for your trip and the staff already hired. This rule will also be stated on your E-ticket.
- Should you not show up for any reason, and you have not contacted us regarding this (at least 5 hours before departure time). Then you will lose the deposit paid and get a fine of 600€. This is because the crew and prepared food for you is already arranged and waiting for you.
- Should you come with less or more persons than indicated. Contact us up to 12 hours before the departure time. You will then either get a refund of the extra amount paid or we will send you a payment link to settle the deposit for the extra people.
寻找更多信息？ 查阅 Club Canary的常见问题页面.
|星期一||上午9:30 - 下午10:00|
|星期二||上午9:30 - 下午10:00 现在开放|
|星期三||上午9:30 - 下午10:00|
|星期四||上午9:30 - 下午10:00|
|星期五||上午9:30 - 下午10:00|
|星期六||上午9:30 - 下午10:00|
|星期日||上午9:30 - 下午10:00|
Charter Monte Cristo Catamaran Tenerife
Monte Cristo是一艘优雅的中型双体船，位于Costa Adeje的Puerto Colon的6号门。
A private boat trip on the Monte Cristo catamaran is the perfect 3-hour boat trip for nature lovers. The Monte Cristo catamaran has a beautiful front deck with sitting and lying areas. In addition, the boat has an upper deck lounge area next to the captain’s station.
Hiring the Monte Cristo boat
The Monte Cristo boat is perfect for family outings with children who would like to spot whales and dolphins in the wild. But also, the Monte Cristo catamaran can be rented perfectly for when you want to celebrate a birthday or anything alike.
Rent the catamaran for 6 hours
On a daily basis, the Monte Cristo host catamaran tours. These tours take 3 hours and the boat has arranged their schedule so that they only run 3 hour cruises. Therefore, if you want to rent the Monte Cristo longer than 3 hours you must choose 6 hours.
Travel with the Monte Cristo catamaran to Los Gigantes
When you rent the Monte Cristo for 6 hours you have enough time to head towards Los Gigantes and Masca. To make the reservation for a 6-hour private trip, you must add two 3-hour trips to your shopping cart. If this doesn’t work out, the best thing to do is to contact the Club Canary customer service via WhatsApp or the LiveChat.