This is the amount you pay to reserve your date for the private boat trip. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in at the boat. This can be done in cash or via card.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
Experience Luxury with Our Private Boat in Gran Canaria!
Embark on a marvelous sea journey with Club Canary’s private boat trip in Gran Canaria!
🌟 Club Canary Specials
- Reserve your exciting adventure for just 122€ an hour!
- Secure your spot easily with a small 150€ deposit!
- Enjoy our exclusive Sunset cruise for just 400€! Perfect for romantic outings or special occasions, with cava and appetizers included.
Why Choose Our Private Boat Trip in Gran Canaria?
Our boat is not just a simple sailing yacht. It is a luxurious, majestic vessel designed to provide wonderful and relaxing experiences, whether you are a couple or a group.
Experience More with Club Canary!
- No sailing experience or boat license is needed, a seasoned captain is included!
- Tapas are included on every trip, and extended lunches are provided on 7-hour and longer excursions.
- Upgrade your experience with personalized decorations, a bouquet of flowers, birthday cake, and more!
For pricing and more information on upgrades, please message Club Canary directly.
Ready for a Sailing Adventure?
The private boat trip can only take up to 6 people maximum. Should your group consist of 7 and 8 people then this private boat charter Gran Canaria is a good alternative which is also a beautiful sailing boat.
Looking for more options? Explore our wide range of Hire boat Gran Canaria choices!
Club Canary’s Promise
We are dedicated to offering transparent, eco-friendly, and culturally enriching experiences, ensuring you have the most memorable and magical vibes of the Canary Islands.