This is the amount you pay to reserve your Gran Canaria diving date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
Diving in Gran Canaria
Curious about breathing underwater? Try Discover Scuba Diving! It’s perfect if you’re not ready for a certification course. We offer it in a pool or off the beach. It’s a simple and quick introduction to the underwater world, even though it’s not a certification course.
Try dive Gran Canaria
When diving in Gran Canaria, you’ll learn important safety guidelines and skills under the supervision of a PADI Professional. Before your open water dive, you’ll practice additional skills in shallow water to get ready. During your dive, you’ll:
- Discover scuba equipment and experience easy movement underwater.
- Experience the unique sensation of breathing underwater.
- Learn essential skills for every scuba dive.
- Enjoy swimming and exploring the underwater world.
- Get information on becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- No diving license required.
- Dive from the beach in Puerto de Mogán.
- Total duration of the entire experience: 45 minutes.
- Includes full equipment.
Diving center Gran Canaria
Dive into the wonderful waters of the Atlantic Ocean’s island and explore a wide range of underwater wonders. Delphinius diving center’s international staff will ensure you have the most fantastic and professional experience during your holiday. With warm weather all year round, stunning beaches, vibrant marine life, and convenient logistics, they’ll make sure you have an unforgettable time. Get ready for an adventure like no other!