Scuba Diving Tenerife
From: 45,00 €
- 1 dive takes about 45 minutes.
- Departure times: 09.00 | 12.00 | 14.30.
- Departing from: Playa de Las Americas.
- 24-hour free cancellation policy.
- Possible from 8 years and up.
- Full dive equipment is included.
- Diving up to 8 meters deep without a license.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 15€.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 15, 2022
Diving in Tenerife FAQ
The water temperature in Tenerife is around 19°C in spring and 23°C in autumn which makes diving on this island enjoyable all year round.
Another great factor that makes the diving conditions in Tenerife top-notch is the underwater visibility of more than 20 meters!
There are many wonderful diving sites in Tenerife where you can see the beautiful marine life such as turtles, rays, squids and much more.
Yes we offer for people without diving certification the option “try dive” and “2 dives in 1 day” both options are safe for beginners.
The prices for diving in Tenerife start from only 44€ and include the pick-up service and diving equipment.
Diving – Playa de las Américas
The diving school in Tenerife is located in Playa de las Américas. The diving instructors are professional, speak several languages and have a lot of knowledge about diving. For any kind of dive you choose, there is a free pick-up service available for anywhere in southern Tenerife. The diving centre has proper diving equipment and a boat at their disposal to organize boat dives in Tenerife.
- No diving certificate needed
Now is your chance to learn diving in Tenerife! This diving experience takes about 3 hours and is suitable for beginners. You will dive to a maximum depth of 10 meters and you will be constantly supervised by your diving instructor. You will spend about 40 minutes in the sea. During this diving lesson in Tenerife, you will learn what it feels like to breathe underwater and experience the underwater world like never before. In the diving center, you will be divided into groups of 2 divers + 1 diving instructor. During the try dive, we will go in the water from the beach where we slowly go from shallow to deep so we can slowly build it up and you can get used to the feeling of diving and the diving equipment. Our instructor will always help you and will never force you to go deeper if you don’t feel comfortable with it.
Diving with turtles
- 2 Dives in 1 day – no diving certificate needed
This is a wonderful choice for people who like to try diving in Tenerife more than once. The first dive is from the beach and the second dive is from the boat. With a zodiac boat from Los Cristianos we leave for a location near Palm Mar. Here we have a great chance to dive with turtles and rays.
Dive sites for experienced scuba divers
The most popular dive in Tenerife is a boat dive in a location where we can dive with turtles. Depending on your experience and the last logged dive, it is also possible to do a deep-sea dive or a wreck dive in Tenerife.
• Diving equipment
• Certified diving instructor
• Pick up and drop off at the hotel
• Bring a towel and swimwear.
• You must be at least 8 years old to participate.
• Diving is not recommended for pregnant women.
• You must complete a medical certificate before diving.
• Can be canceled free of charge 48 hours before the start of the diving trip!
• More information about different dive sites in Tenerife and requests can be made here.