Jet Ski Safari In Tenerife
From: 54,00 €
The most booked water sports activity in Tenerife is jet skiing. This activity has great reviews and is therefore in our top 3 of best things to do in Tenerife!
Find information about the different jet ski safaris offered by Club Canary in the text below.
Updated on 02 May 2021.
Tenerife Jet Ski ride
The adrenaline and the feeling you get during a Jet Ski ride in Tenerife is awesome! There is no better place to experience a Jet Ski ride than in Tenerife because the island is known as a Jet Ski paradise. With the newest and fastest Jet Skis and the ability to take you on an open water Jet Ski tour makes Jet Skiing in Tenerife one of the most appreciated excursions on the island! You can spot beautiful cliffs, beaches, and perhaps even marine life. During every Jet Ski trip, 2 guides in a motorboat will join you to shoot some amazing action pictures and to make sure everything is safe and fun.
Jet ski prices
You are allowed to ride your own Jet Ski in Tenerife from the age of 16 years! Children from 7 years and older may join an adult on the Jet Ski. The Jet Ski prices in Tenerife start from 54€ up to a maximum of 104€. The places for Jet Ski tours must be reserved in advance and can easily be booked online.
Jet ski tours
You can choose between a single Jet Ski which means one person on a Jet Ski or a double Jet Ski which is two persons on one Jet Ski. Down below you can find the different Jet Ski tours in Tenerife that Club Canary offers.
The adrenaline junkie (40 minutes)
The perfect option for people that want to blow off some steam. We start the Jet Ski excursion from Puerto Colon harbor in Costa Adeje and you will have 40 minutes of fun on the water! It is recommended for the people that already have some experience with a Jet Ski.
The thrill seeker (1 hour)
This Jet Ski safari also starts from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje and brings you to the hippie beach in La Caleta. This trip is for the daredevils and recommended for people who are looking for an adrenaline boost in Tenerife.
The ocean explorer (2 hours) recommended!
This is the most popular Jet Ski safari in Tenerife! We pick you up from your hotel in the south of Tenerife and bring you to the harbor in Las Galletas. In Las Galletas we start the Jet Ski safari of about 60 kilometers! The tour consists of both action and sightseeing. During this trip, you will have plenty of time to swap the drivers and you also have a big chance to spot some beautiful sea life creatures like dolphins! Besides that, there will also be a break with the opportunity to snorkel. This Jet Ski excursion is great for families, older people, and couples!
Jet Ski departure locations
Our starting location for the 2-hour Jet Ski tour is in Las Galletas and it includes a free pick-up. The 40-minute and 1-hour Jet Ski safari start from Puerto Colon harbor in Costa Adeje, very close to Playa de las Americas holiday resort. We also offer the possibility to start the Jet Ski tour from Los Cristianos or Los Gigantes.
Jet Ski safari includes
- Pickup and drop off everywhere in the south of Tenerife (only for a 2-hour safari)
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit (optional)
- Snorkelling equipment (only for a 2-hour safari)
- Bring sun cream, sunglasses (optional), swimwear, towel, and a small bottle of water.
- Photos/videos are taken but not included in the price.
- For older people and families, we recommend booking the 10:00 or 12:00 Jet Ski tour.
- Children can go on Jet Ski with an adult from the age of 7 year, and are even allowed to steer the Jet Ski with the assistance of the adult.
- You must be at least 16 years old to ride a Jet Ski on your own.
- Snorkeling during the 2-hour trip can be sometimes canceled by the guide for safety reasons (heavy current).
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Requests for different Jet Ski departure points can be made through our live chat.
- Free cancellation 48 hours before the excursion starting time!