Jet Ski Safari in Tenerife
From: 130,00 €
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- The jet ski tour lasts 2 hours.
- Departure times: 10.00 | 12.00 | 14:00 | 16.00.
- Departing from: Marina del Sur, Las Galletas.
- 24-hour free cancellation policy.
- High demand. Don’t be left out.
- From 16 years and older you can jet ski.
- Snorkel gear what can be used during the break.
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 25-30€.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on September 18, 2021
Single Jet Ski (2 hours)
Jet ski for 1 person
25€ Down payment per jet ski
105€ On the day of jet skiing
Double Jet Ski (2 hours)
Jet ski what you share with your friend
30€ Down payment per jet ski
110€ On the day of jet skiing
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the jet ski safari requires final payment before it begins.
- Wear swimwear and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- The jet ski crew speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 8 jet skis can participate in this safari.
- Try not to eat anything 2 hours before jet skiing.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- From the age of 16 you are allowed to jet ski in Tenerife. You do need permission from your parents or guardian.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes. Shoes and slippers will be kept in a storage box in the harbor.
- You may choose whether you want to wear a wetsuit or not.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Marina del Sur, Pantalán 4, 38631 Las Galletas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the jet ski’s.
- In front of the port of Las Galletas is a large parking lot. You can park here for free but we recommend you to be on time because from there it is still a 5 minute walk to the starting point.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- Jet ski safari requires good weather. If it is cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- Snorkeling can’t always be performed. Should the weather conditions be too unsafe for snorkeling it may not take place for your own safety. If you have not been able to snorkel, no refunds or discounts will be offered.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Jet skiing in Tenerife
The adrenaline and the feeling you get during a Jet Ski ride in Tenerife is awesome! There is no better place to experience a Jet Ski ride than in Tenerife because the island is known as a Jet Ski paradise. With the newest and fastest Jet Skis and the ability to take you on an open water Jet Ski tour makes Jet Skiing in Tenerife one of the most appreciated excursions on the island! You can spot beautiful cliffs, beaches, and perhaps even marine life. During every Jet Ski trip, a guide in a motorboat will join you to shoot some amazing action pictures and to make sure everything is safe and fun.
Jet ski prices
You are allowed to ride your own Jet Ski in Tenerife from the age of 16 years! Children from 7 years and older may join an adult on the Jet Ski. For this 2-hour jet ski trip you pay 130€ per single and 140€ per double jet ski. The Jet Ski tour places must be reserved in advance and can be easily booked online.
2-hour jet ski trip
This is the most popular Jet Ski safari in Tenerife! We pick you up from your hotel in the south of Tenerife and bring you to the harbor in Las Galletas. In Las Galletas we start the Jet Ski safari of about 60 kilometers! The tour consists of both action and sightseeing. During this trip, you will have plenty of time to swap the drivers and you also have a big chance to spot some beautiful sea life creatures like dolphins! Besides that, there will also be a break with the opportunity to snorkel. This Jet Ski excursion is great for families, older people, and couples!