Quad and buggy tours
Explore the island in a fun way
From 80€ | Tour duration 3-4 hours
Discover the roads of Tenerife while riding our exclusive quads. This experience is for everyone, young and old people. Adults can share a quad with their children if they are more than 7 years old, making it a perfect family activity. For this excursion you will need a valid driver licence. You can choose to live this experience alone or get a double quad.
During all the duration of the tour our well prepared guide will give you detailed explanation about landmarks and Canarian culture. We offer two different and amazing routes:
- Enjoy a quad experience of 3 hours while watching the sunset in some of the most beautiful spot in the entire Spain after having fun with some off-road.
- Our most booked quad excursion of 2022 is the Teide daytime quad trip. During this quad safari we drive through beautiful mountain roads until we arrive at the National Park of El Teide. Here you have some free time to take pictures and enjoy the view. Then on the way back you drive a nice portion of about 10 kilometers off-road driving.
Remember to wear comfortable shoes and to bring with you warm clothes, temperature can be cold while we go up to the Mount Teide.
Please note: on Saturdays and Sundays we are not allowed to drive off-road in the area of national park El Teide. This is because of strict nature regulations from the government.
From 80€ | Tour duration 90 mins
If you are looking for action, you can rent a quad with your friends and drive off-road for approximately 90 minutes. For this excursion you don’t need a driver license and children from the age of 12 years can also drive them.
You will be riding an ATV : an all-terrain vehicle, also known as a light utility vehicle and you will go always off-road. You can choose to go alone or with a friend in a double quad.
We offer free pick up from the southern zone of Tenerife and we will go to the quad park located in San Miguel de Abona (approx. 20 minutes from Playa de Las Americas).
If you like more action and you prefer more freedom than during a quad safari, then this excursion is for you!
From 145€ | Tour duration 3 hours
Don’t miss one of the best activities to do in Tenerife. Prepare to live a unique and dusty experience of a 3 non stop hours ride, of which a nice part off-road.
For this activity a valid driver licence is required as you will be driving a CF Moto buggy with 550C. You can choose between a single or a double buggy.
The experience will start from Costa Adeje with a beautiful on-road safari where we will be driving trough some touristic places such as Puerto Colon and La Caleta. Then the off-road experience in the location of Abama will start, you will experience a lot of action and freedom riding above the hills, but also a lot of sand.
For this reason, be aware that clothes might get dirty, bring some snacks to eat along the way. Do not worry we will provide you with goggles to protect your eyes of the sand during the off-road.
People with children or that simply don‘t want to rush can take their time driving off-road.
From 75€ | Tour duration 1.5h - 4.5h
Discover El Teide with a buggy, an unforgettable way to explore the Volcano. For this activity we collaborate with Top Buggy Adventure, that will provide you with the best buggies.
You will need a valid driver license and our buggies have room for two people, so it is an ideal way to have fun with your friends and family! Children more than six years are allowed as passengers.
We offer three different tours and remember: off-road is not included as these buggies are not made for this purpose.
Our most popular tour is the 4,5 hours buggy ride of 150 km that departs from the breathtaking cliffs of Los Gigantes and then continues all the way up to the Volcano. We will then go to Villaflor, the highest village in Tenerife, have lunch and then go back through a wonderful route.
- The 120 km tour is a bit shorter, we will go straight to El Teide and have some free time to walk around the enchanting National Park. During this trip you will see famous Canarian wine farms, typical landscapes and forests.
- If you are more a chill person, then the Las Americas tour is for you. It is a shorter ride but full of wonderful views. We will drive from Las Americas to some tourist place, then to the streets of Los Cristianos and finally reach La Caleta where you will enjoy some wonderful views.
Must-do flying excursions
Departure - South part of Tenerife
From 80€ | Flight duration 15-60 mins
Here in Tenerife paragliding is a must because of the perfect weather conditions and of the uniques landscape of the island. Leave all your thoughts behind and embark on this unique experience.
We offer three paragliding flights from different heights and no previous experience is required.
You can choose to do the standard flight from 800 meters that lasts about 15-20 minutes with landing in Playa de la Enramada in La Caleta.
Or you can try it from 1.000 meters height to catch more views, this paragliding flight has a duration of 20-30 minutes and the landing point is Playa de la Enramada.
Finally, with the full experience you will depart from 2250 meters height from El Teide and you will land in Puerto de la Cruz, it lasts about 30-60 minutes.
With you there will always be a certified paragliding guide who speaks several languages and who will give you simple instruction for the take off and landing, he will also hold a Gopro to capture this unforgettable moments.
This fly experience has a very high demand, so do not forget to book it in advance because sometimes due to weather conditions we have to reschedule the activity.
From 98€ | Trip duration 9-50 mins
Discover the island of Tenerife from a different perspective and take a helicopter flight above its incredible landscapes and coastlines. Choose from five different flights ranging from 20-120 km and enjoy an amazing experience to remember forever.
The Tenerife helicopter flights depart from Adeje in the south of the island and are the perfect way to explore Tenerife in a short amount of time.
There is room on the helicopter excursion in Tenerife for four passengers and a pilot meaning that everyone has a place at or near to the window.
The different flights are:
- A 20 km flight of around 8 minutes that passes over the popular beach resorts of south Tenerife including Playa de las Americas, los Cristianos, La Caleta and Costa Adeje. This is the shortest flight but great for a first-time visitor. (98€ pp).
- The Tenerife south extended helicopter flight takes in the same beach resorts but also goes 10 km further and passes over the lovely beach of El Puertito and the imposing Barranco del Infierno. (145€ pp).
- The 50 km tour takes you to the breath-taking sea cliffs of Los Gigantes flying over places like Alcala and Santiago del Teide. (279€ pp).
- The flight to Garachico in the north of Tenerife gives you the chance to see the beautiful natural swimming pools from above. On the way you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Mount Teide and the national park. You’ll also pass over the stunning Masca Valley during this 85 km helicopter trip. (389€ pp).
- The big tour is the 120 km Tenerife helicopter excursion that heads up to Mount Teide and passes some of the most wonderful places on the island including Los Gigantes, Masca, Garachico, Guimar, La Orotave and Vilaflor. (495€ pp)
Great outdoor adventures
Perfect excursions for families
From 55€ | Tour duration 4-5 hours
Whether you are a fit action lover or haven’t done any exercise in years, you are going to love this downhill Tenerife guided mountain bike tour.
Club Canary, in collaboration with Mr Bike Tenerife, brings you this 36 km, all downhill, no-pedalling bike excursion in Tenerife which is suitable for all fitness levels and all ages from nine upwards.
The wonderful descent, from a height of 2,180 metres, through pine forests and lunar landscapes takes about two and a half hours stopping every 5 km for drinks and photos. At about 1,000 metres a tapas meal with drinks is served before continuing down to the sea and a courtesy drop-off to your accommodation.
From 185€ | Tour duration 3 hours
If you are looking for a fun Teide excursion then this is the jeep journey you are looking for. The jeep company started to offer jeep rentals in 2022 under the name “Teide paradise”.
The nice thing about this is that you can drive with your group up to 4 people per jeep. The route will be escorted by a guide, and you will have a few stops along the way, including at the National Park of El Teide.
Besides the beautiful volcanic landscapes of Tenerife that you are going to admire there is also a nice bit of off-road jeep driving.
From 48€ | Tour duration 5-9 hours
Step into a jeep and try the Safari experience with our excursions: choose the tour you prefer and enjoy this fun activity with your friends or family, up to 8 people in a jeep, while visiting the coast of Tenerife.
For this activity we collaborate with Tamaran, a well known company in Tenerife that organises jeep safari in Tenerife.
- Our most booked jeep excursion is the island jeep safari, where we will pass by around some must-sees of Tenerife, such as Playa de las Americas, Villaflor, the National Park of El Teide, Santiago del Teide, Masca. The excursion will lasts 7 hours and you will be always with an experienced guide that will tell you everything about the history of the island.
- The Jeep Safari to El Teide is shorter, lasts approximately 5 fours and it is a valid alternative to the Island Jeep Safari. We will depart from the south of Tenerife and go all the way up to the National Park of El Teide and to some viewpoints.
- We have also a Jeep safari from La Gomera where lunch is included and the total duration is about 8-9 hour. We will go to the island by ferry and then start our safari from San Sebastian, its capital. We will enjoy some spectacular landscapes and you will also be introduced to the whistling language! A beautiful experience not to miss.
For the clothing during the Jeep safari we recommend sportswear or something comfortable. A hat/cap and solid shoes, no flip-flops.
Discover the most scenic trails
From 49€ | Tour duration about 8 hours
If you are a nature and adventure lover that prefers to go at its own pace we have what you are looking for.
Try our hiking tours, choose between three different routes and enjoy the contact with nature at its fullest.
The first hiking trip “Camino Real” that we offer is a great alternative to the legendary hiking route of Masca. The total hike is 8.5 km long. From Santiago del Teide we drive up to an altitude of 1100 meters and start our hike through the forest to reach the viewpoint Pico de Gala, where you can enjoy a beautiful view. Then we will continue to Masca where we will enjoy this nice village, you will have some free time and some food. Finally, we will go by bus to Los Gigantes for a short boat trip to the hidden bay of Masca and maybe we will see dolphins! Only Tuesday and Friday
The Anaga hike is perfect to explore the north of Tenerife, we will firstly stop to the colourful city of La Laguna, a World Heritage site and then to the enchanting Mercedes forest. This forest is one of the most popular spots in the island for hiking. After the bus will drive you to the famous Anaga Mountains and pass by the beautiful Playa de las Teresitas. Only on Monday
The last tour we offer is a great way to discover El Teide national park. During this hiking excursion you will have free time to go on a beautiful hike and possibly take the cable car up.
Please note that this hike is without a permit. This means that you may not walk all the way to the top of El Teide. Only on Wednesday.
We offer free pick up service and we will provide the necessary equipment for the hiking.
Please remember to wear sports shoes or hiking boots, if you don’t have them, we can arrange them for you, along with walking poles and backpacks.
From 95€ | Tour duration about 8 hours
Can you imagine a better way to explore Mount Teide if not hiking?
Based on your abilities you can choose between an easy and a difficult path, it is up to you.
If you are an hiking lover and you would love to go to the very peak of the Mount, then this is the excursion for you.
Be aware that this is one of the most difficult hikes in Tenerife, but at the same time the most rewarding one.
- We will arrive to the National Park of el Teide and we will start our excursion at 2300 meters at the very top of the Mount. This first part of the hike will take approximately 1.5 hours and it is not very difficult, we will stop at a mountain refuge, we will have lunch and then the difficult part stars. We will reach then the peak of El Teide, enjoy breathtaking views and then go back with a cable car. The hiking itself will last 6-5 hours.
- If if you feel this is not for you, you can still try the easiest version. We will go all the way up with the cable car and from there we have to walk 163 meters to the peak of El Teide for approximately 1.5 hour. After reaching the top of El Teide, we will go back with the cable car down.
You need a permit to visit the top of El Teide because it is a protected area and only 200 people are allowed to visit the summit every day. Our guide will reserve the permit for you, so remember to book in advance!
Both hiking trips to El Teide include experienced mountain guide, pick-up service, permit, cable car tickets and equipment on request.
Book Tenerife Excursions
The island of Tenerife is home to a diverse range of scenery. Dry, dusty dessert areas, stunning pine forests, rugged lunar landscapes, mountains, beaches and the magnificent Mount Teide make up this breathtakingly beautiful place.
Explore the island with a fantastic collection of excursions in Tenerife from Club Canary. Get off the beaten track and discover the magic of the volcano and Teide National Park with an exciting Tenerife quad excursion. Have an adventure on Mount Teide – the highest point in Spain – with the self-drive buggy trip or soak up the beauty of the southern hills and coastlines with an exciting Tenerife paragliding flight or helicopter trip.
We only work with official companies so you can be sure that your excursion in Tenerife is safe and legal. The other benefits of booking Tenerife excursions with Club Canary is that you get a best price guarantee and excellent customer service.
If you can’t find the Tenerife excursion you are looking for on this page, have a look at the different Tenerife tour categories below.
Most Booked Tours
Hire a Boat
Tigresa Yacht in TenerifeFrom: 1,800,00 €
Mount Teide StargazingFrom: 25,00 €
Atlantic Star Boat TourFrom: 42,50 €
Jet Ski Safari in TenerifeFrom: 115,00 €
Parasailing in TenerifeFrom: 19,00 €
Theme Parks & Zoos
Siam Park TenerifeFrom: 26,00 €
Hire the Atlantic Star boatFrom: 300,00 €
Diving and Snorkeling
Kayaking Atlantis TenerifeFrom: 40,00 €