Jeep Safari Tours Tenerife
From: 22,00 €
Club Canary tour company cooperates with “Tamaran” which is a company that is specialised in organising jeep safaris in Tenerife. The tour guides from Tamaran speak several languages and are known for their expertise and great personalities. The trips include pick-up service from your accommodation, and for making a booking you only need to pay a down payment in order to guarantee your reservation. Below you will find more information about the 5 fantastic jeep tours that are available.
The text has been updated on 02/05/2021.
Excursion description - Club Canary
Jeep safari Tenerife
A Jeep safari in Tenerife is a great day out for young and old! The advantage of taking part in a Jeep tour in Tenerife is that you are in a small group of up to 8 people only.
Tamaran jeep tours
Jeep company Tamaran has 4×4 all-terrain Jeeps. During the Tamaran excursions you will be accompanied by an experienced driver/guide throughout the whole trip. Tenerife Jeep Safari is a popular island excursion and can be done in many different languages.
Although there is some off-road driving during the Jeep safaris, you might be better off on a quad excursion if off-road driving is important to you. If you want to book an excursion you can use a discount code of 5€, you can request it by subscribing to the Club Canary newsletter by clicking here. More information about the different Tamaran jeep tours can be found in the description below.
Island Jeep safari
This is our most popular Jeep safari in Tenerife. During the Jeep excursion, we pass by some of the typical towns and villages in the region and visit some of the must-sees of Tenerife. The guide will tell you a lot of interesting things on the Jeep tour and it will certainly be a nice day out! If you are looking for an extended island tour of Tenerife with more history, this bus tour might be a better option.
Island Jeep safari information
• Food is not included on this Jeep safari. There is a lunch break where you have the opportunity to order food.
• Jeep safari duration: 7 hours.
• This Tenerife Jeep safari takes place on the following days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
• The route of the Jeep tour: Departure from Playa de las Américas – La Camella – La Escalona Viewpoint – Arona – Vilaflor – Teide National Park – Roques de García – Pico Viejo – Aripe-Chirche Viewpoint – Chío – Tamaimo – Santiago del Teide – Masca Viewpoint – Masca – Arguayo – Guía de Isora – Playa de las Américas.
Jeep safari to the Teide
Join our morning Jeep tour and explore Spain’s most popular National Park. During this Jeep safari in Tenerife, we are going to see the famous El Teide volcano! El Teide is definitely a must visit of Tenerife and during this Jeep safari, our guide will show you all the important sights in this remarkable volcanic landscape. You will be back in your hotel by the time for lunch.
Jeep safari Teide information
• Food is not included with this Jeep tour. Please bring some snacks with you.
• Jeep safari duration: 5 hours.
• This Jeep safari is available on following days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
• The route of the Jeep safari: Departure from Playa de las Américas – La Camella – Arona – La Escalona Viewpoint – Vilaflor – Gran Canaria Viewpoint – Teide National Park – Roques de García – Pico Viejo – Chirche – Aripe – Guía de Isora – Playa de las Américas.
Jeep safari from Tenerife to the island of La Gomera
During this Jeep safari in La Gomera, we will discover the neighboring island of Tenerife in a really beautiful way. After pick up, you will be taken to the port of Los Cristianos where you can enjoy a 50-minute ferry ride to La Gomera. Once you arrive in the harbour of San Sebastian, the capital of La Gomera, we begin our beautiful Jeep safari through the island of La Gomera. During the La Gomera Jeep tour, we will see the most picturesque places of the island and you will also be introduced to the famous whistling language of La Gomera. This La Gomera Jeep tour is a great experience but if you are looking for an alternative excursion to explore La Gomera, you can check out the La Gomera bus tour.
La Gomera Jeep Safari information
• Lunch is included in the price of the La Gomera Jeep tour.
• La Gomera Jeep excursion takes 8 to 9 hours.
• The Jeep safari to La Gomera is possible on Mondays and Fridays.
• The ferry from Tenerife to La Gomera is included in the price of the Jeep safari. Please bring a valid document for the ferry trip.
• The route of the Jeep safari in La Gomera: Departure from Playa de las Américas or Puerto de la Cruz – Los Cristianos dock – San Sebastián – San Pedro – Hermigua – Playa Caleta – Agulo – Las Rosas – Roques Blanco – Visitors’ Centre – Agulo Viewpoint – Juego de Bolas – Laguna Grande – Roque de Agando – San Sebastián – Playa de las Américas/Puerto de la Cruz.
Set off on a jeep safari from Tenerife to the island of El Hierro!
After the Jeep picks you up at your hotel, we drive to the port of Los Cristianos. The boat trip from Tenerife to El Hierro takes about 2 hours and 15 minutes. El Hierro is a small and peaceful island where you will more likely come across one of the volcanoes than other people. There are only 2 tours from Tenerife to El Hierro – the fantastic El Hierro Jeep safari and El Hierro bus tour.
El Hierro Jeep safari information
• Lunch is included in the price of the El Hierro Jeep tour.
• El Hierro Jeep excursion takes 8 to 9 hours.
• The Jeep safari to El Hierro is only possible on Wednesdays.
• The ferry from Tenerife to El Hierro is included in the price of the Jeep tour. Please bring a valid document for the ferry trip.
• The route of the Jeep tour in El Hierro: Departure from Playa de las Américas – Puerto de la Estaca – Valverde – Tiñor – San Andrés – Hoya de Fireba – Frontera – El Golfo – Las Puntas – Guarazoca – Mirador de la Peña – Erese – Mocanal – Puerto de la Estaca – Playa de las Américas.
Jeep safari to Masca departing from Puerto de la Cruz
This Jeep safari in Tenerife starts from Puerto de La Cruz. During this amazing Jeep tour, we will explore some wonderful places in Tenerife including Masca, Garachico and Icod. During the Jeep safari, we will stop at a restaurant in El Tanque where you can try out the local Canarian cuisine. You will also have the opportunity to ride a camel!
Masca Jeep safari information
• Lunch is included in the price for the Masca Jeep tour.
• Masca Jeep excursion takes 8 to 9 hours.
• Masca Jeep safari is only possible on Wednesdays and departs from Puerto de la Cruz.
• Camel riding is not included in the price.
• The route of the Jeep safari to Masca: Departure from Puerto de la Cruz – Los Realejos – Icod el Alto – La Corona – Montes de la Guancha – Garachico – Los Silos – Buenavista – El Palmar – Las Portelas – Masca – Santiago del Teide – Erjos – El Tanque – Camellos Center – Garachico Viewpoint – Icod de los Vinos – Drago de Icod – Puerto de la Cruz.
- You only pay a down payment to secure your booking, the rest is paid on the day itself in cash or with a bank card in the jeep.
- All 5 jeep tours are covered by Club Canary’s best price guarantee.
- We recommend that you book this excursion in advance so that the guide can make preparations and prepare the pick-up schedule.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel or a meeting point is included with every Jeep safari.
- Trail adventure in a 4×4 Jeep with a maximum of 8 passengers.
- On the Jeep excursion to La Gomera or El Hierro, the boat trip is included in the price. Don’t forget to bring your passport or identity card!
- During the Jeep safari, you will have an experienced driver at your full disposal.
- Most Jeep rides include lunch, the information can be found under tour description.
- We advise you to bring your Club Canary ticket, a backpack with some water, snacks, sunglasses, sunscreen and warm clothing just in case.
- For the clothing during the Jeep safari we recommend sportswear or something comfortable. A hat/cap and solid shoes, no flip-flops.
- Pick up for the excursion will take place between 8:30-9:00 am depending on the address you have listed. The exact times can be found on your ticket that you receive after the order. On the ticket you will also find the amount you have paid (which is 25% of the total amount) and the outstanding amount you still have to pay on the actual day.
- If you do not show up, or you cancel within 48 hours before departure time, you will lose the down payment.
- Should the weather be too bad for the excursion to take place, we will contact you and you will receive a full refund.
- Free cancellation is possible 48 hours before the jeep excursion starting time!
- Children/adults of the same booking share the jeep
Should you wish to book the jeep safari in person, then you can visit Club Canary’s tour agency in Costa Adeje. For the best affordable day trips, check out our website selection of bus tours in Tenerife.
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Booked
Top Buggy Adventure AdejeFrom: 69,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Ride a Buggy In TenerifeFrom: 149,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Private Boat Trip TenerifeFrom: 289,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Biking Tours TenerifeFrom: 74,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Quad Bike Hire In TenerifeFrom: 79,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Kayaking Atlantis TenerifeFrom: 39,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Atlantic Star Boat TripFrom: 29,00 € Learn More - Book Here
Jet Ski Safari In TenerifeFrom: 54,00 € Learn More - Book Here