Medieval Show Tenerife
From: 23,00 €
Get ready for medieval battles. See down below for more information.
Tenerife’s medieval show is temporarily cancelled. When this changes, we will update it and you can order tickets again.
The most visited knight show in Tenerife
Have you ever dreamed of going back in time? Now it is your chance! Saddle up your horse and get ready for medieval battles. Luckily you are not the one fighting, on this night you can sit comfortably and enjoy a magnificent medieval spectacle . You will feel like you have travelled back in time when enjoying the drinks and the food, which by the way will be eaten by hands since no cutlery was used back then.
Medieval night inside Castillo de San Miguel
Watching the medieval show of Tenerife is a definite must-do for a great family night out. The exciting medieval show, tasty food, and the all-in-all ambience will surely stay in your mind for a long time after. Now the only thing you have to decide is which colour horseman will you cheer to victory?
Medieval show menu
- Cream of fresh vegetable soup with cheese pieces
- Fillet of chicken breast in its juice with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce
- Ice cream cake with caramel syrup
- Red and white house wine, fizzy orange and water all served throughout the medieval show
- Drinks (red and white wine, soft drinks, water)
- Medieval 3-course meal
- Opening times 19.00 – 22.00
- The show starts at 19.30
- Opening days: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Transfer from Gigantes and Playa Paraíso, only Tuesday and Saturday