Jet Ski Hire Tenerife
From: 90,00 €
✓ Group discount from 5 jet skis.
✓ The jet ski ride lasts 1 hour.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off.
✓ Choice of departure times.
✓ Departure: Marina del Sur, Las Galletas.
✓ On request, departure: Puerto Colon.
✓ 24-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ High demand. Don’t be left out.
✓ Children 7 years and older may join.
✓ From 16 years you can jet ski.
✓ 2021 jet ski models.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Optional: private jet ski tour.
✓ Book by paying a deposit of 40€.
This is the amount you pay to reserve your Jet Ski date. The deposit, in this case, is a portion of the total amount to be paid and therefore will not be returned after the activity.
The remaining amount to be paid is noted as Arrival. You will pay this on the day of your booked experience upon check-in. This can be done in cash or via card unless your ticket states otherwise.
Your paid down payment, and the amount to be paid on arriving, will be listed on your E-ticket that you will receive after you place your order.
- Last updated on May 24, 2022
Tenerife jet ski ride includes
Tenerife Jet Ski FAQ
Jet-skis have different prices: 1 hour of 1 single Jetski has the price of 90€, while a double jet-ski for one hour is 100€ in total. A two hours single Jetski is 115€ while for two people for two hours is 125€. Booking jet skiing with Club Canary you have the best price guarantee.
To hire a jet-ski in Tenerife you need a valid boat license and renting one is quite impossible now on the island. Our Jetski Safari (2 hours) is the perfect alternative to ride for 60 km along the coast feeling the breeze of the Ocean.
You can ride a Jetski in Tenerife from the age of 16, without any permission. Children from the age of seven may ride on the seat with an adult that has to be with them for all the duration of the activity.
Our partner has brand new jet-skis from the model ‘Sea-Doo GTI 130’ and can handle a weight of up to 220 kilos.
While riding a jet-ski in Tenerife, wearing swimwear is enough, as you will also have the chance to take a dip in the Ocean. But you can also wear a t-shirt to avoid sunburnt and sunglasses to protect you from the sun. Upon arrival, you will also be given the opportunity to put on a wetsuit, should there be a cool breeze.
Jet-skis are very easy to ride: they have throttles, similar to motorcycles. Applying more pressure to the throttle will make the jet ski accelerate more quickly. Jet-skis don’t have brakes, if you want to slow down you just have to slowly release the accelerator.
Jet Skiing in Tenerife is very safe compared to other tourist places (Turkey for example where many accidents happen because people are left to drive without any supervision). Our Jetski activity is very well organised and all for your security: you will be given a lifejacket and an experienced guide in a motorboat will escort you during the whole duration of the activity, explaining to you how jet skis work and ensuring your safety.
Jet-skis have 130hp, but they are locked to reach a maximum of 60km/h. But don’t worry this is fast enough to fly over the waves and to experience an unforgettable ride.
Although jet skiing in Tenerife is a very safe activity for everyone, it is not recommended to pregnant women, because of the waves you might encounter. If you prefer a chiller activity, you can take a look at our Tenerife boat trips.
You can bring a GoPro with you, but phones/normal cameras are not recommended as they can get wet easily. But, if you don’t want to miss anything of this experience throughout the excursion our guide will take some pictures of you while riding a jet ski that can be purchased after for a price of 20-25€.
On a double Jet-ski two people are allowed, while on a single Jet-ski only one. In Tenerife, there are no exceptions with this rule.
Wildlife can be spotted during the Jet-ski activity, if you are lucky enough. If you want to increase the possibilities of seeing them, try our 2 hours Jetski Safari, which will give you more chances to explore the open waters and encounter some marine life.
Remember that you will always have in front a guide with a motorboat to ensure your safety, but this doesn’t mean you won’t get any freedom. If you want to drive a bit faster, slow down a bit in order to stay behind your group and then speed up again, races are not allowed.
Tenerife jet ski ride video
Tenerife 1 hour jet ski ride prices
Single Jet Ski (1 hour)
Jet ski for 1 person
40€ Deposit per jet ski
50€ On the day of jet skiing
Double Jet Ski (1 hour)
Jet ski what you share with your friend
50€ Deposit per jet ski
50€ On the day of jet skiing
Tenerife jet ski ride information
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Jet ski riding in Tenerife is very popular and time schedules change frequently. It may happen that we need to reach out to you to ask to reschedule your day or time. Therefore, for bookings within 3 days, please first confirm the availability with Club Canary via the LiveChat.
- Make sure you carry some cash and a credit card with you, as the jet ski safari requires final payment before it begins.
- Wear swimwear and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- The jet ski crew speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 8 jet skis can participate in this safari.
- Try not to eat anything 2 hours before jet skiing.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- From the age of 16 you are allowed to jet ski in Tenerife. You do need permission from your parents or guardian.
- You will be asked to remove your shoes. Shoes and slippers will be kept in a storage box in the harbor.
- You may choose whether you want to wear a wetsuit or not.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Marina del Sur.
- You should attend at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The guide will pick you up in front of the gate, and then escort you to the jet ski’s.
- In front of the port of Las Galletas is a large parking lot. You can park here for free but we recommend you to be on time because from there it is still a 5 minute walk to the starting point.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
Tenerife jet ski ride policy
- It is possible that the time or day you booked is not available. We will then contact you to find a suitable solution. If there is no other option available, you will receive a full refund.
- Jet ski safari requires good weather. If it is cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you will be offered another date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 24 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel in time or are not in time on the day of the tour, there will be no refund.
- Customers who arrive drunk or behave very badly, are turned away and do not receive a refund.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Rent a jet ski in Tenerife
Would you like to hire a jet ski privately in Tenerife, to travel fast, visit beaches, and even cruise to other Canary Islands? This is undoubtedly a great idea, but renting out a jet ski can only be done to people with the necessary boat licences.
Jet ski hire near me
Renting a Jet Ski in Tenerife without the correct boating license is not an option. In the past, jet ski companies offered tourists with the necessary papers the option of renting jet skis. At the moment, this is not/hardly being done because in the past customers disrupted boat traffic and marine life.
Best alternative to jet ski hire in the south of Tenerife
The best alternative option for people wishing to hire a jet ski in Tenerife for cruising is to take a look at this 60 km Tenerife jet ski safari. Those wanting to go fast and jet ski for shorter periods can find information about an amazing 1 hour jet ski trip below.
Jet ski trip in Tenerife of 1 hour
Tenerife 1 hour jet ski trip is the perfect option for people who want to blow off some steam. Jet skiing starts from the port of Las Galletas, you can be picked up and returned to your accommodation for free or come directly yourself.
Ride a jet ski
Upon arrival you will be explained how the jet skis work. Then you will be given a life jacket and you may choose whether you want to wear a wetsuit or not. When everything is clear you leave with a small group of jet skiers accompanied by a guide in a motor boat. We will travel approximately 40 kilometers along the coastline of Tenerife. You will be given enough freedom during the Tenerife jet ski ride to go fast and have a lot of fun.
About the jet skis
The jet skis are new and are of the brand Seadoo GTI 130. You can share the jet ski with 2 passengers of total 220 kilos. The jet ski’s have 130 hp, but are fixed to operate at a maximum of 60 km per hour in order to comply with regulations. But don’t worry this is still fast enough for a great thrill or for flying high over the waves.
Choice of the week
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off.
✓ No driver’s license required.
✓ Group discount from 3 quads or more.
✓ Temporary 15% discount included.
✓ Book with a deposit of 35€ per quad.
✓ Approximately 90 minutes quad ride.
✓ Trips: 09:00 | 10.30 | 12.30 | 14:30 | 16:30.
✓ 48-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ 100% of the ride is off-road.
✓ Activity with best price guaranteed.
✓ Explanation of how to ride a quad bike.
✓ Quads are automatic, and easy to drive.
✓ Quad riding for ages 12 and up.
✓ Best-selling tour: Book now.
✓ Departure location: Las Galletas area.
Tenerife quad biking is rated number 11 of the TOP 30 best things to do in Tenerife.