Sunset Cruise Tenerife
From: 549,00 €
- Private tour exclusively for your group.
- Boat trip time: from 17:00 until 21:00.
- Departing from: Puerto Colon.
- 72-hour free cancellation policy.
- A maximum capacity of up to 10 participants.
- Choose between: Pizza | Paella | Sushi.
- High demand. Reserve in time!
- Boat model: Beneteau Cyclades 50.5.
- Boat length: 15.68 meters.
- Snorkelling gear, dinner and drinks included.
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
- Book by paying only a deposit of 99€.
- License for whale and dolphin watching.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on September 13, 2021
On the yacht you have at your disposal
Club Canary sunset cruise includes
Sunset Cruise 1-5 persons
99€ down payment
450€ on arrival at the boat
Sunset Cruise 6-11 persons
129€ down payment
500€ on arrival at the boat
Cost of upgrades will be added to payment on the day.
2 different food menus +39€ on arrival.
Moët Champagne 75cl + 75€ on arrival.
Moët Champagne 1,5L +145€ on arrival.
2x Moët Champagne 1,5L +285€ on arrival.
Birthday cake + 40€ on arrival.
- The departure time of the sunset private boat trip is in the months of April to September between 16:00 and 17:00. During the months of October until March between 14:30 and 15:30. We will always make sure that you are on the boat for at least 4 hours and that you are still on the ocean during the sunset.
- Whales and dolphins can also be spotted in the afternoon. On this 4-hour trip, there is a very high chance that you will encounter both.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 10 participants can join the private sunset trip.
- On the yacht, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Try to not eat anything 2 hours before departure.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0. In front sushi restaurant Miishi.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the sunset cruise for free up to 3 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Private boat trip in Tenerife at sunset
Discover the beauty of the ocean life with your friends or family on this fully private yacht tour in Tenerife. During the 4-hour private boat trip, you can enjoy the beautiful views and spot whales and dolphins. Throughout the whole cruise, the crew will take care of your comfort and make sure to give you a VIP experience. All drinks, along with food are included. This private dinner boat trip is exactly what you need when you have something to celebrate in Tenerife or you just want to make some unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
Romantic sunset cruise
During this private boat tour in Tenerife, we will first go looking for the magnificent whales and dolphins which can often be found between Tenerife and the other Canary island called La Gomera. The guide has a lot of interesting information about the different species of whales and dolphins and why these animals can be found all year long around Tenerife. After we have spotted the animals, we will continue to El Puertito which is a beautiful bay and is known as a great snorkelling spot in Tenerife.
The boat on which Club Canary organises the private boat cruise with dinner is one of the largest and most comfortable sailing yachts in Puerto Colon. The boat has benches and and a fold-out dining table.
Besides the captain, the boat also comes with a guide and waitress on board to ensure everyone’s safety and to make sure you have a pleasant time. If you have any special requests regarding the boat trip with dinner, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dinner takes place on the boat in the bay where we can normally eat calmly without much disturbance from the waves. After having a nice dinner and possibly a swim, we turn the boat towards the sunset and head in this direction. The results will be an unforgettable supremely romantic moment before we return to the port of Puerto Colon.
If you would like to know more about Tenerife sunset times and average temperatures by month check out our blog: https://clubcanary.com/tenerife-blog-sunrise-and-sunset-spots/