Sunset Cruise Tenerife
From: 400,00 €
✓ Private tour exclusively for your group.
✓ Boat trip time: from 15:30 until 19:00.
✓ Special offer for couples.
✓ Most romantic trip of 2022.
✓ Departing from: Puerto Colon.
✓ 72-hour free cancellation policy.
✓ A maximum capacity of up to 10 people.
✓ Choose between: Pizza | Paella | Sushi.
✓ High demand. Reserve in time.
✓ Boat model: Beneteau Cyclades 50.5.
✓ Boat length: 15.68 meters.
✓ Snorkelling gear, dinner and drinks included.
✓ Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only).
✓ Book by paying a deposit of just 150€.
✓ License for whale and dolphin watching.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on January 18, 2022
Club Canary sunset cruise includes:
Sunset Cruise Couple Edition
250€ on arrival at the boat
Often booked for marriage proposals
Sunset Cruise 3-10 persons
150€ – 220€ deposit
300€ on arrival at the boat
Often booked for birthdays
2 different food menus +40€ on arrival.
Moët Champagne 75cl + 80€.
Moët Champagne 1,5L + 150€.
2x Moët Champagne 1,5L + 290€.
Birthday cake + 40€ on arrival.
Tenerife sunset cruise information
- The departure time of the sunset private boat trip is in the months of April to September between 16:00 and 17:00. During the months of October until March between 14:30 and 15:30. We will always make sure that you are on the boat for at least 3.5 hours and that you are still on the ocean during the sunset.
- Whales and dolphins can also be spotted in the afternoon. On this 3.5 hour trip, there is a very high chance that you will encounter both.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Make sure you carry some cash or a credit card with you, as the tour requires final payment before it begins.
- Pack your swimwear, a towel and sunscreen.
- The crew of this boat speaks several languages.
- A maximum of 10 participants can join the private sunset trip.
- On the yacht, there are sunbathing spots and sitting areas in the shade.
- Please note that due to lack of space, wheelchairs are not allowed onboard. However, the boat has a wheelchair-access ramp, and the crew can assist or lift you to get you onboard safely.
- You will be asked to take your shoes off. Shoes and flip-flops will remain stored until the boat’s return to the port.
- Try to not eat anything 2 hours before departure.
- It is advisable to take a travel sickness tablet 30 minutes before departure.
- Smoking is allowed only at the back of the boat.
Only for people who will not be picked up
- Meeting point: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón. Gate 0. In front sushi restaurant Miishi.
- You should attend at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- There are spacious parking areas in the port of puerto colón. The hourly rate is approximately 1.20€.
- Open the location on google maps, find here the departure location and the office of Club Canary.
- If you come to the departure point by yourself and want to use the drop-off service afterwards, indicate it on the order note.
Private boat trip policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to hazardous weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- You may cancel or reschedule the sunset cruise for free up to 3 days in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any complaints about the boat trip they should be discussed on the day at the boat. The Club Canary staff is not present on the boat itself and cannot judge certain situations.
- If you do not cancel in time or you don’t show up you lose the deposit.
- If you get sick or want to end the trip earlier, you won’t get refunded.
- Should you be late on the day of your trip, it will be deducted from your hired time. Should the boat leave late (which is not your fault), the lost time will be added to your trip.
- Allergies and important food wishes have to be passed on to us in the order note.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM Open now|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Private boat trip in Tenerife at sunset
Discover Tenerife’s magnificent coastline and the beauty of the island’s thriving marine life on this fully private yacht tour in Tenerife. During this four-hour private boat cruise your friends and family can enjoy stunning coastal views and watch out for the wild whales and dolphins that populate this wonderful region of the Atlantic Ocean.
VIP boat experience
Sit back and relax as the professional crew take care of your comfort and give you the full VIP experience with all inclusive food and drinks. This private dinner boat trip is the perfect Tenerife excursion if you have something to celebrate or if you just want to enjoy a private yacht charter with your loved ones.
Romantic sunset cruise in Tenerife
Setting off from the marina at Puerto Colon this private boat cruise goes in search of the wonderful whales and dolphins that can be found between Tenerife and the neighbouring island of La Gomera. Your personal guide will be able to tell you all about these superb creatures and why they can be found all year long in the waters around Tenerife. Once you have enjoyed some time watching the whales and dolphins the private boat heads on to the enchanting bay of El Puertito where you will be able to swim and snorkel and perhaps catch site of the local turtles.
Dining on the boat during sunset
The luxurious yacht on which Club Canary organises this private boat cruise with dinner is on of the most spacious and comfortable sailing vessels in Puerto Colon featuring bench seating and a fold out dining table.
In addition to the experienced captain the boat is also crewed by a knowledgeable guide and a waitress to oversee everyone’s safety and to ensure your yacht trip is the best it can be. If you have any questions or special requests regarding this boat trip with dinner, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Wonderful dinner location
Dinner is served in a calm and pretty bay where everyone can enjoy their meal without disturbance from the waves. After dinner and perhaps a swim in the clear refreshing water the boat turns to the west and heads towards the setting sun.
Sunset boat cruise
Watching the Tenerife sunset from a boat is an unforgettable and supremely romantic moment that will remain with you for ever. As the last light fades from the sky the boat returns to the harbour at Puerto Colon.
If you would like to know more about Tenerife sunset times and average temperatures by month check out our blog: https://clubcanary.com/tenerife-blog-sunrise-and-sunset-spots.