Atlantic Star Boat Trip
From: 24,99 €
- The boat tour lasts 3 hours.
- Departure times: 10.00 | 13.00 | 16.00.
- Departing from: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colón.
- 24 hour free cancellation policy.
- A maximum capacity of up to 10 participants.
- 100% whale sighting guarantee.
- High demand. Don’t be left out.
- Snorkelling gear, snacks and drinks included
- Free pick-up and drop-off (South Tenerife only)
- Activity with best price guaranteed.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 9.99€ pp.
- Rent this boat for a private trip? Click here.
- Club Canary
- Last updated on June 14, 2021
Whale watching boat tour
Club Canary organizes daily boat trips in Tenerife departing from Puerto Colon. Every whale watching tour in Tenerife is accompanied by a professional guide and an experienced captain. This sailing trip on the Atlantic Star in Tenerife is suitable for any age and is completely safe for children.
Atlantic Star in Costa Adeje
The name of this beautiful sailing yacht in Tenerife is Atlantic Star and it is a Cyclades 50.5 which is one of the largest sailing yachts in Costa Adeje and takes up to 8 people on the boat. This is a great option for families, couples or friends who want to go to the sea and are looking for an affordable but great experience. Whale and dolphin watching in Tenerife with the Atlantic Star is highly recommended as the yacht is very flexible and allows us to get close to the whales and dolphins. If you are looking for exclusivity and privacy, you can also rent a yacht in Tenerife. More information about renting the Atlantic Star can be found here!
Dolphins and whales in Tenerife
Tenerife is one of the best places in the world to spot whales and dolphins because of the warm water temperatures, deep seafloor and the rich waters full of nutrients for whales and dolphins. All year long, different species such as pilot whales and bottlenose dolphins live between the islands of Tenerife and La Gomera. Depending on the time of the year and your luck, you can also spot other species of whales in Tenerife such as Bryde’s whales and maybe even a blue whale! This boat trip in Tenerife on the Atlantic Star will definitely be an unforgettable experience!
The Atlantic Star boat trip departs from Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje. We offer a free transfer service from anywhere in the south of Tenerife. The driver will pick you up around 30 minutes before and take you to the harbour where the boat with the guide and the captain will be waiting for you. From there we start the 3-hour whale watching tour! During the boat trip on the Atlantic Star, the hostess will prepare a fresh lunch for you and there will be unlimited drinks onboard. The main goal during the Atlantic Star boat excursion is to spot the beautiful whales and dolphins of Tenerife which will take place during the first part of the trip. After we have spotted them, we will visit a nice bay where we will relax for about 40 minutes and have lunch. During the break, you can also jump in the water for a refreshing swim. During this wonderful boat trip in Tenerife, you can admire the beautiful views of Tenerife and the coastline, see the whales and dolphins and enjoy a great day out on the sea on board of the Atlantic Star!
Information about the Atlantic Star tour
- We organize a free pick-up and drop-off service for you.
- If you want to go snorkeling during the break, we can offer you a snorkeling gear without extra charge.
- We have an unlimited collection of soft drinks and basic alcoholic beverages onboard which you can enjoy during the 3-hour boat trip.
- During the Atlantic Star boat trip, our excursion guide will provide you with some snacks and fresh lunch.
- The Atlantic Star yacht has nice places to lie down and to sunbathe. To ensure your comfort, we will not go out with more than 8 guests.
- There is a changing room and a toilet available onboard.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, camera and swimwear.
- Photos are taken during the boat trip but are not included in the price.
- If it’s cloudy or you go on a boat trip during the wintertime, bring a sweater/hoodie just in case.
- Since we don’t have to go far to spot the animals and the places in the back of the boat are very stable, you have a very low chance of getting seasick. If you don’t want to take any risks though, we advise you to take a pill for motion sickness about 30 minutes before the boat trip.
- You can cancel the Atlantic Star excursion free of charge up to 48 hours before departure time.