Tenerife Flamenco show
From: 27,00 €
- Tickets with guaranteed the best price.
- Show day: every Friday.
- The language of the show is: English.
- Location: Castillo de San Miguel.
- Doors open 20:30 hrs.
- Show from 21:00-22:30 hrs.
- Free and easy car parking.
- Welcome drink included.
- 48-hour free cancellation policy.
- Book by paying only a deposit of 8€.
- Show/location can be rented private.
- Add 2 way bus transfer (7€ p.p).
8€ Deposit per person
19€ on arrival at the show
Normal seating children
4€ Deposit per person
13€ on arrival at the show
10€ Deposit per person
22€ on arrival at the show
VIP seating children
4€ Deposit per person
15€ on arrival at the show
7€ Arrival per adult
7€ Arrival per child
- VIP tickets include front-stage seats, glass of cava.
- There are several short breaks during the show. These breaks are perfect for ordering drinks, smoking outside or going to the restroom.
- Free parking for customers.
- The show will be organized in San Miguel, at the medieval castle. Click here to access the route.
- Do not forget your Club Canary ticket. You can have it on your phone or printed out.
- Be sure to have some cash or a bank card with you, as the evening show requires a final payment upon arrival at the entrance.
- No food is available during the show
- Upon arrival, you will receive a drink. After that, you can order your own drinks from the bar.
- There are restrooms near the theater hall.
- Both normals tickets and vip tickets are bookable for wheelchair users. Please indicate this in the order note. The buses are not wheelchair accessible.
Click below to view pick-up times for the Tablao evening show: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=17QU76ErM2kKKdQvyq2D4JXxyrgfZIDz3&ll=28.23987951616871%2C-16.831088892258684&z=9
- There no particular dress code though it is appreciated if you could come neatly dressed.
- The hall and show can be rented privately. For more information send an email to email@example.com.
- You may cancel or reschedule the trip for free up to 48 hours in advance. Send us your request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not cancel on time, there will be no refund. Should you not let us know anything, and just not show up. Then Club Canary has the right to send you a bill with the full price of the show after all.
Looking for more information? Check out Club Canary’s FAQ page.
Do you want to contact our staff?
Visit us at our office, give us a call or send us an email. Please, find contact details below.
|Monday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
Tablao Flamenco show
Flamenco is considered an art, a mix of singing, dancing and guitar playing.
Original from Andalusia, the result of the influence of various cultures such as gypsy, Arab, Christian and Jewish. It integrates music, song and dance and, today, this artistic expression is appreciated and practiced throughout the world.
The Medieval S.Miguel Castle hosts the Tablao Flamenco show every Friday.
Immerse yourself in a timeless setting and be carried away by the magical sound of this typical Spanish dance.
The Tablao flamenco show in Tenerife is held at the well-known castle in San Miguel. This castle is known for hosting its weekly popular medieval shows.
Coliseo night club
The Tablao flamenco show is not held in the same location in the castle where the knight shows are seen. The castle has reserved a separate room for this show which is called the Coliseo night club.
In the Coliseo night club you will also find a spacious bar. Here you can order drinks during the entire flamenco show.
Hire Coliseo nightclub privately
The night club Coliseo in San Miguel can also be rented privately. This can include bus transfer and flamenco dancers and possibly a DJ. The venue has approximately room for 150 guests. The venue has approximately room for 150 guests. And there is a possibility to make the evening program longer and combine it with a private knight show which is held in the arena next to Coliseo night club.